Community > Posts By > dewdrew

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:12 AM
wAS IT ALL THE EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS STATED IN THE BIBLE, FROM HIS, MOM, FATHER, THE WISEMEN, ETC., AND GENEALOGY THAT OFFERS THE PROOF HE WAS OF JEWISH DECENT?

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:02 AM
HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SO RIGHT, SO WRONG, SO CONFUSED, MISS UNDERSTOOD, DONT HAVE A CLUE, INFINITE WISDOM, ETC ETC ETC

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:56 PM
Paul wanted to make clear that even if an angel, even an exalted angel such as Gabriel or Michael, were to preach a different gospel, the curse of God would be upon him. Moreover, Paul was aware that Satan himself could masquerade as an angel of light. Indeed, by this cunning he had led astray many sincere believers by their pure devotion to Christ (2 Cor. 11:3-15).

What is the fate of one who thus perverts the gospel of Christ, be it Paul, any other human teacher, or even a messenger straight from heaven itself? The answer is given in two words: anathema esto , "let him be accursed!"

To be anathematized then means far more than to be excommunicated.[4] If means nothing less than to suffer the eternal retribution and judgment of God. We can gauge something of what this curse must have meant to Paul's readers by looking at a curse in one of the documents found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. Here it is said that the

"Levites shall curse all the men of the lot of Satan saying: `Be cursed because of all your guilty wickedness! May He deliver you up for torture at the hands of the vengeful Avengers! May He visit you with destruction by the hands of all the Wreakers of Revenge! Be cursed without mercy because of the darkness of your deeds! Be damned in the shadowy place of everlasting fire! May God not heed when you call on him, nor pardon you by blotting out your sin! May he raise his angry face toward you for vengeance!'"[5]

Paul did not pronounce this tremendous condemnation lightly. But neither did he hesitate to unleash the full fury of his righteous indignation when he was convinced that the integrity of the gospel was at stake...........

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:19 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/20/08 11:21 PM
GOD is GOD, the Lord, the Everlasting God, the Lord who sanctifies you, the only immortal God, Holy God deserves full respect and recognition as such, the one true GOD of all omnipotence beings, angels, creature's, demons, etc, etc., dont ya think.

"Ascribe to the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in holy array."

The alpha and Omega
I Am that I Am
I AM the Bread of Life
I AM the light of the world
GOD=Christ-man alive on earth
I AM the good shepherd
I AM the way, the truth and the life

Inherent in Old Testament Names of God:
And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty,
but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

The formal conception of omnipotence as worked out in theology does not occur in the Old Testament. The substance of the idea is conveyed in various indirect ways. The notion of "strength" is inherent in the Old Testament conception of God from the beginning, being already represented in one of the two divine names inherited by Israel from ancient Semitic religion, the name 'El. According to one etymology it is also inherent in the other, the name 'Elohim, and in this case the plural form, by bringing out the fullness of power in God, would mark an approach to the idea of omnipotence.

The secular and others parts of society would desire the people of GODLY faith not refer to him as (THE)GOD, Omnipotence ("all powerful"), unlimited power while Monotheistic religions generally attribute omnipotence only to God. But to deny GOD is to DENY ONES SALVATION.

Jehovah
Yahweh
has already explained to Moses, in a passage by E (Exodus 3: 14), that his name means......
"I am that I am"

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:54 PM
What is l o v e ?

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:49 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/20/08 10:51 PM
"If you had been naturally good..."
man is made from the sin-ful nature of ADAM = DNA OVERRIDES good.

all men are sinful
all men are condemned
all men need the gift

if one desires life in heaven, life from hells bondage, after physical death, for all eternity. its the message and purpose.....

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:45 PM
A really rough time for the Jewish leaders so corrupted to felt they were to loose their authority and power and wealth by having this king be above them and their own authority. I need to research about the jewish faith/history before Christs birth and the koran i think..

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:27 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/20/08 10:28 PM
Evil is in man and influenced by evil in this world. To know good and evil and then to follow the later and expect zero consequences is ludicrous. 'Bury' ones consciousness in anything else, any idol or any relationship, or work or religion or guilt or arrogant self and be blind and come to know death after this life, death from heaven for eternity is the message. Salvage the soul from its self by excepting GODS GRACE AND GIFT OF CHRIST and his death and resurrection.

Life is still ALL about GOD, his will, his creation, the lives of people lived, our will exercised, bible truth, sin IN THE WORLD, repentance, savior, death, judgment, our life ENERGY for ALL eternity.

We are not hear for our purpose via creationism. How significant is life when it is merely an egg, a tadpole, to a fish, to a bear and then die of illness or predator or just age. Is this world merely just a bio-home in the universe to merely just recycle and recycle and recycle. WHERES THE HOPE wheres the grandness wheres the purpose?

Sure, who said their was to be purpose in life and order? And why should there not be purpose in all this order! We see order and we label it giving man a way to express his understanding, all for what reason? To inspire!...inspire to what? We just recycle,........... right?
How lame is that....

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:48 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/20/08 09:58 PM
Hey skyhook, thnks for the input....

Jesus said "Thus saith the Lord" or "God said" or "It is written" or "Have you not read that it was said"

92 times.

That doesn't include all the times He (CHRIST) quoted Scripture when it wasn't recorded...

it is the teacher by example to use the words written and not my words...the bible expresses clearly.

the scriptural truth is what it is - the truth from the beginning of our time, from the creator, for all time. Interpretation by me or man may change it, but GODS WORD and laws are finite. Even on the mountain Christ quoted the power of the word to SATAN, he was not fool enough to be disrespectful to GOD-man Christ, he understood and had to abide by it and what he was commanded to do regardless of his arrogance and foolish ways. Some are willing to learn the true teachings and abide, some sadly do not. sad FOR THEIR EXISTENCE WILL BE HELL, literally in the end of a physical life. So needless.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:34 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/20/08 09:36 PM
...here's one of the hottest ones of lately, sadly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dUjQiOJsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bIMklXliA

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:24 PM
See, I cant believe I had to read it three times, and I got it....lol on the level
That was funny.

CONFUCIUS SAY:
man whom go to sleep with ITCHY bottom....

"AWAKEN WITH SMELLY FINGERS"

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:20 PM
According to the Bible, God’s plan is that marriage be a lifetime commitment. “So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate” (Matthew 19:6).

God realizes as he is all wise and we are biological in nature, though, that since a marriage involves two 'sinful human beings', divorce is going to occur. In the Old Testament, He laid down some laws in order to protect the rights of divorcees,

especially women (Deuteronomy 24:1-4).

Jesus pointed out that these laws were given because of the hardness of people’s hearts, to protect people from people not because they were God’s desire (Matthew 19:8).

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:14 PM
Not sure where your going with that one, but ill listen.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life"

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"

"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool; but who so walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" (Prov. 28: 26).

The heart must (conscience, intellect, discipline, emotions) be properly educated in the truths of God's word before it can be of great use... (cp. Eph. 4: 29). Jesus says one cannot have bad speech and a good heart. Corrupt speech is indicative of a corrupt heart.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:59 PM
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,
(Matthew 28:18-20)"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Jesus calls all His followers to act and share the Good News of salvation throughout the world.

My take on it is; it's an act of faith in Christ, to take personal effort, in following thu with ones beliefs, by sharing.

Every 'faithful' Christian is compelled through faith and obedience by choice to share.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:41 PM
Not interested in the ASSAULTS HERE, SO...

Satan said: lo! I will lie in wait for them on their Straight Way: Then will I assault them, from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left: Nor wilt Thou shall find, in most of them, no gratitude, nor appreciation, nor humility..

By hearing you shall hear, and shall not understand: and seeing you shall see, and shall not perceive.

For the heart of this people is grown gross, and with their ears they have been dull of hearing, and their eyes they have shut:

lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and be converted, and I (CHRIST) should heal them.

there is not "secret doctrine"; Jesus Himself said, as recorded in

John 18:20, "In secret I have spoken nothing." There are His words spoken in open for all to hear -- but which

"go over the heads"
of those who will not to hear them and whom God has allowed to be hardened in their choices.

To the person wearing dark sunglasses, a rose's red looks black -- but the rose is there in its colorful brilliance for all to see if they'd simply remove the obstacles between their eyes and the flower.

Satan's power is so extensive that he is over all the nations of the earth. Jesus calls him the ruler of this world (John 14:30). He affects people's attitudes by moving our reasoning processes toward satisfaction of the-self.

He gives disinformation and stirs up our spirit.

The apostle Paul confirms this principle in
I Corinthians 4:16, "Therefore I urge you, imitate me." In
I Corinthians 11:1, he repeats, "Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ." Finally, in
Philippians 3:17, he writes, "Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern."

In addition to Paul, Peter teaches us in I Peter 2:21 that Jesus set "us an example, that [we] should follow His steps." Imitation and conformity is a fact of life.

However, these scriptures make clear that who and what we imitate [be it SATAN or CHRIST or idols or false teachers(ings)]is critical because, much that we might strive to imitate within humanity, is a for sheer attention-seeking, and mere statement-making, for ego and vanity — in so many cases, just downright degrading to the human spirit, humanity, and to God.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 08:42 AM
bring flat bed and the 5 gallon bucket, oj ans vodka, to make screwdrivers....lol

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:24 AM
""And of course you see things differently from your perspective. You are on a completely different page that I am as usual"".

...LIKE SO MANY OTHERS ARE, ABOUT POLITICS, SCIENCE, RELIGION AND ISSUES OF THE HEART, SOUL AND MIND.
THERS ALOT OF NICE PEOPLE WITH POSITIVE ENERGY AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE THAT, WELL .....FEEL and act LIKE SOMEBODY CRapped in their wheaties.

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:18 AM
SO IF GOD SAID HE KNEW US EVEN BEFORE WE ENTERED THE WOMB....THEN WHAT IF WE ARE THE 1/3 THAT FOLLOWED SATAN WHEN HE FELL TO EARTH FROM GODS GRACE, AND GOD GAVE US A CHANCE BY FREE WILL AND GRACE TO REPENT FROM OUR EVIL WAYS AND TO RETURN TO HIM THRU CHRIST, RATHER THAN DIE FOR ALL ETERNITY FOLLOWING SATANS DEVASTATING LIES AND TRICKERY. WHAT IF WE ARE THE 1/3 OF ALL OF HEAVENS ANGELS
THE FALLING ONES.....THIS IS LIKE A LAST SHOT FOR A REALLY GOOD DEAL, FREE WILL TO LIVE AND MAKE CHOICES, RIGHT?

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:12 AM
CONFUCIUS SAYS;

MAN WHO HAS HEAVY DATE....MUST BRING PICK UP TRUCK!

LOL

no photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:07 AM
LUST.....GREED........MONEY............POWER.......

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16