'NEW'
Democrat 49 37 17 54
Republican 49 26 14 40
Independent 2 2 0 2
TBD -- -- 4 4

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:35 PM
Edited by dewdrew on Tue 11/04/08 08:37 PM
THE FEDS, CORPORATE TYRANNY AMERICA, AND INTERNATIONAL BANKERS LOYAL TO BIG MONEY AND REPUBLICANS WILL CREAM THIS GUY OVER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS....WATCH AND SEE!!

KY 75% MC CAIN HAHAHA! GOOOOO KENTUCKY

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:32 PM
His wife is so NOT proud to be an AMERICAN!?

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:30 PM
Palins hot!! And a true AMERICAN better than me and most people running their mouths and dont have the guts to run and and win political office and she has done good for ALASKA AND THERE CITIZENS. Havent heard about Bushes giving windfall profits back to the people or communities, or GORE!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:47 PM
""anything not born on Earth is an alien ...since God, angels and their banished counterparts aka demons were according to the bible not born on earth and clearly are not of the human species are therefore aliens ..

yepper

""because these bibilical creatures are supposely spiritual beings is an indication that they may not even be humanoid but just took on the shape so humans would find them more acceptable ""

revelations talks of such humanoids taking on different bodies, some even made of human and animal. Which is of satan trying to act like an almighty GOD. GOD told satan to get his own dirt but he isists on stealing hwat is not his and uses to semi dulicate ODS creation and call himself great. imagine there are millions of universes and satan is strapped here.

""human because of their nature will hold anything that they feel are more higher than their selves as being gods
""
arrogance human or not is of pride and that doesnt flash well in front of GOD, as any creature of GODS making is of mere particles he has commanded to come together to become something organized and functional. We all are sooo small compared to a GOD this great to make it all and make it all work as it does. I cant hold a planet up, can you or anyone else?

no photo
Wed 10/29/08 08:42 AM
Edited by dewdrew on Wed 10/29/08 09:15 AM
Just different labels. I never hear a suggestion that the probability that aliens merely exist on a different dimensional plain than what the human eyes can decipher. This would/could be why we cant see them until they \'slow way down\'. It seems that the soul lives and thrives in a an energy dimension on a different light spectrum than the biological human. Similar to electricity waves that we cant see with out a physical device (excluding thousand watt Tesla generator, etc) This would make a good possibility aliens are, demons (a biblical based label). I mean atoms ((correct me if this is inaccurate))are the building blocks arranged as they are, by specific laws of physics.

Who knows except GOD, all the laws that can be used to build objects at different dimensional plains. The bible says \"My FATHER has many mansions, and I go to prepare a place for thee\" so it opens the speculation that there is a vast array of dimensions.

So Demons are other creatures with different agendas.

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:56 AM
are these laws finite ? man makes laws but the universe has infinitely finite laws pre-existing, and when either one(s) are not followed / broken does this cause and affect always rule into something chaotic as a rule, thus following a new law of the same universe?

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:58 AM
sO WHAT IS EVERY ONE LOOKING FOR SPIRITUALLY? And do you know you have found it, cause it fits you? A lot of thing s are good for a person that doesn't fit them so how do you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIeR2_QEOs

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:23 AM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/27/08 07:44 AM
""Technically speaking, a cult is nothing more than a religion or philosophy that goes against the beliefs of the majority. ""

So what makes, say an army, right and just in their belief to kill and destroy civilians? What makes the majority righteous over others or just? So a majority belief in a philosophy is an occult?

""Freedom is paramount to true spiritual enlightenment. Any organization that prohibits personal freedom leans toward being a cult. ""
So a government that follows a certain philosophy say a republican party majority or communist majority party or pagan party or christian majority may prohibit religious or spiritual freedoms and total enlightenment?

""That might be an over simplification. You are then saying (or Scientology is saying) that the size of the group determines its status.""

So many cults seem to control people and really have little money as a whole compared say to the catholic church, ie;say the Jim Jones or waco cult. SO do most cults go to the way of destruction ?

""In fact, the U.N. has already shown concern with all proselytizing religoins as being politically disruptive and inciting political unrest and angst. ""

Does it seem that the creation of THE RELIGION OF MOTHER EARTH is to be the peaceful religion, as I here that this is what the U.N. wants / is promoting that all religions should follow for / in oneness of heart and spiritual concentration?
But yet the sacrifices of the ancient religions whom whorshipped the earth and its gods seemed to sacrifice and kill children and women and men, so it seems all religions end up down this road, doesnt it to you? Cults becoming OCCULTS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElnQUVkWsQ

no photo
Mon 10/27/08 06:41 AM
Edited by dewdrew on Mon 10/27/08 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsV2oWL0bK0

I am the Creator of heaven and earth, one in divinity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I am he who spoke to the prophets and the patriarchs, the one whom they awaited. For the sake of their longing and in accordance with my promise, I took flesh without sin, without concupiscence, entering the body of the Virgin like the sun shining through the clearest crystal. The sun does not damage the glass by entering it, nor was the Virgin's virginity lost when I took my human nature. I took flesh but without surrendering my divinity.

I was no less God, ruling and filling all things with the Father and the Holy Spirit, although I, with my human nature, was in the womb of the Virgin. Brightness is never separated from fire, nor was my divinity ever separated from my humanity, not even in death. Next I willed for my pure and sinless body to be wounded from the sole of my foot to the crown of my head for the sins of all men, and to be hung on the cross. It is now offered each day on the altar in order that people might love me more and call to mind my favors more frequently.

Now, however, I am totally forgotten, neglected and scorned, like a king cast out of his own kingdom in whose place a wicked thief has been elected and honored. I wanted my kingdom to be within the human person, and by right I should be king and lord over him, since I made him and redeemed him. Now, however, he has broken and profaned the faith he promised me at baptism. He has violated and rejected the laws I set up for him. He loves his self-will and scornfully refuses to listen to me. Besides, he exalts that most wicked thief, the devil, above me and pledges him his faith. The devil really is a thief, since, by evil temptations and false promises, he steals for himself the human soul that I redeemed with my own blood. It is not because he is more powerful, as it were, than I am that he is able to steal it, since I am so powerful that I can do all things by a single word, and I am so just that I would not commit the least injustice, not even if all the saints asked me to.

However, since man, who has been given free will, voluntarily scorns my commandments and consents to the devil, then it is only just that he should also experience the devil's tyranny. The devil was created good by me but fell through his own wicked will and has, as it were, become my servant for inflicting retribution on the wicked. Although I am now so despised, nevertheless I am still so merciful that I will forgive the sins of any who ask for my mercy and who humble themselves, and I shall free them from the evil thief. But I shall visit my justice upon those who persist in holding me in contempt, and hearing it they will tremble and those who experience it will say: 'Alas, that we were ever born or conceived, alas, that we ever provoked the Lord of majesty to wrath!'

But you, my daughter, whom I have chosen for myself and with whom I speak in spirit, love me with all your heart, not as you love your son or daughter or relatives but more than anything in the world! I created you and spared none of my limbs in suffering for you. And yet I love your soul so dearly that, if it were possible, I would let myself be nailed to the cross again rather than lose you. Imitate my humility: I, who am the king of glory and of angels, was clothed in lowly rags and stood naked at the pillar while my ears heard all kinds of insults and derision. Prefer my will to yours, because my Mother, your Lady, from beginning to end, never wanted anything but what I wanted. If you do this, then your heart will be with my heart, and it will be set aflame with my love in the same way as any dry thing is easily set aflame by fire.

Your soul will be filled with me and I will be in you, and all temporal things will become bitter to you and all carnal desire like poison. You will rest in my divine arms, where there is no carnal desire, only joy and spiritual delight. There the soul, both inwardly and outwardly delighted, is full of joy, thinking of nothing and desiring nothing but the joy that it possesses. So love me alone, and you will have all the things you wish, and you will have them in abundance. Is it not written that the widow's oil did not fail until the day that the Lord sent rain upon the earth according to the words of the prophet? I am the true prophet. If you believe my words and fulfill them, oil and joy and exultation will never fail you for all eternity.

AMEN

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-683189229256568023

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:50 PM
Confucious says;
Elevator smell different to midget.

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 09:40 PM
In general; Why do CULTS even exist? When does say a say a philosophy, idealogy or religion become an OCULT? Why is it so hard for people to break away from an ocult?

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:33 PM
Earth Girls yepper, and gina was ssssoooooo cute in her bikini lol. Jimmy Carry was in it tooo also right?

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:30 PM
///That makes total sense to me. I have always said that the reason 'something' exists is because it is impossible for 'nothing' to exist.

Therefore, 'something' exists because of the instability of 'nothing.' ///
...................................................................................................................
sO IS GOD AND IMPOSSIBILITY OR IS IT POSSIBLE HE DOES EXIST?

What did she say?? I M P O S S I B L E - nothing is impossible with GOD!!! AMEN

iS THERE laws GOVERNING OPPRESSION IN THE UNIVERSE?

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:25 PM
//I just believe that the real creator of this universe is far superior to this picture. The Bible is a very negative picture of both God and mankind. There's nothing pretty about it at all actually.//

...........................................................................................................................

tHE REALITY IS THE WORLD IS A FAINT NEGATIVE OF THE heaven WE COME FROM, so it is familiar and not so shocking. sO INVESTING SO MUCH TIME ON ANYTHING EARTHLY when preparing for the next life eternal with CHRIST and GOD is far more productive for the soul for the body just returns to dust...

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:20 PM
''''Even if you remove the possibility that it was a bad programmer for Adam and that maybe his own processing was at fault, you're still implying by the DNA implication that all his descendents merely inherited there faults. '''''

wHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF FROM. aND IN THE END TIMES LIES WILL BECOME TRUTHS AND THE WORD WILL BE TWISTED FOR EVILS SAKE.

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:18 PM
tHATS ANOTHER REASON INCEST TODAY IS OF LITTLE VALUE WHERE AS IN THE BEGINING THE GENES OF ADAM AND EVE WERE NEWBIES AND FRESH AND OF GREAT PROGRAMMING STRENGTH THAT TO MATE WITH HIS OFFSPRING AND HIS MALE OFFSPRING TO MATE WITH SISTERS AND NIECES WAS NOT HARMFUL FOR SEVERAL GENERATIONS (NOT SURE HOW DEEP) BUT TODAY IT CAN CASUE SOME SEROIUSLY BAD EMBRYOS.

cANE WAS A BAD SEED FROM THE START DUE TO EVE AND SATAN AND EVIL.

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:14 PM
aND FOR ALL TIME THE EARTH SHALL REMAIN FLAT TILL THE 138TH SAULTICE WHEN LEO ALIGNS WITH JUPITER AND THE WATER OF AQUAIRIUS WILL COME FROM THE PLANET PLUTO AS IT APPROACHES THE ORBIT OF THE SUN BETWEEN EARTHS REVERSED ROTATION, IN THE YEAR 2123...........

YEAH....RRRIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTTT LOL

no photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:04 PM
'''10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. '''

The bridge betweeen GOD and MAN is Christ. Kinda the head of the Human resource dept of heaven.
..................................................................................................................

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Pretty much hes comming to clean house and get rid of all the evil and followers of evil and those that support evil agendas....cochroaches begon. lol
....................................................................................................................

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Most people dont get this but the people whom are alive in CHRIST know this all too well. GOD has deepened the veil of understanding allowing the human being whom is not of CHRIST to be deeply blinded with out repentence or regret to follow their wicked ways. And a spirit of evil is across the land to tempt the living to sin even more deeply to make it easy for the Angels to save the righteous from the earth at the appointed time of
the rapture.
...........................................................................................................................

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
SEE THE ANSWER ABOVE

..............................................................................................................................

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

tHIS IS ABOUT THE 1ST AND SECOND COMMANDMENTS.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16