Community > Posts By > Marie55

Marie55's photo
Sun 09/13/09 11:21 PM
Hurting a child intentionally, i.e., rape, molesting, physical/mental abuse.

Hurting another human being intentionally -- same issues as above, plus murder.

Cheating.

Yes you can "forgive" some of these acts, but you can
never "forget" them.

Marie55's photo
Sun 09/13/09 10:32 PM
That is a hard question. I admire your courage for posting it in the forums.

I would guess honesty would be the best route to take and go ahead and put it in your profile. Guess you could go either way, but it would seem to me that if it is in your profile then it is "out there" and would not be a surprise later on if you have been talking to someone and started to like them (no secrets to reveal).

Good luck in your search and welcome to the site.flowerforyou

(PS: Gypsy was joking around.)

Marie55's photo
Sun 09/13/09 09:39 PM
Welcome to the world of being a grandparent. It is the best.
Beautiful babies, congratulations!!! Enjoy, I know you will. Nothing like holding those little critters for the first time. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Sun 09/13/09 12:26 AM
I haven't figured that question out yet. I had thought for years I was meant to be alone, but then started questioning that idea. Met a few people, but they weren't the right ones either. I am just hanging around talking to my friends. I don't know what will happen in my future, but then no one does. I don't want to spend it alone, but if that is what is meant to be, I guess that is what will happen.

Marie55's photo
Sat 09/12/09 12:23 AM
I am so sorry for his family's loss. I will keep his family and you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Thu 09/10/09 11:35 AM
Happy Birthday ((((LHB)))) from Snuggles. I am visiting Marie, Washington is beautiful.

Marie55's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:43 PM
Happy Birthday Longhair, hope you had a great birthday. Wishing you a great year, take care.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 09/09/09 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday, Kristi. Hope you have a great birthday. May this year bring you lots of happiness. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/08/09 01:04 AM
I am hoping he has a full recovery and soon. Will keep him and you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:45 AM
I am not looking for a woman, but I have basically given up on finding anyone other than friends. I do hang around for my friends though, and the SCAMMERS, they do seem to like me, but then I am the President of Scammers 'R' Us, after all.ohwell

I have made some incredible friends on here, some of them are more like family than just friends, so I am grateful for my friends. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Mon 09/07/09 10:24 PM
Happy Birthday, hope your birthday was great. Hope this year is the best. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:27 AM
While you are at it, will you slap the bimbo who I hired to take my place on my 2nd job for my vacation that started today?? A whole 10 days, whooppee. She typed 1 day, called me today and told me she was quitting, not enough money in it, good grief. She has agreed to work through Friday night though, I have to go to the airport in Seattle and pick up Pam Friday night, so she will cover through then, but my God, I have never done that to anyone. If I committed to cover for 10 days, I covered for those 10 days. I told her what the money was like in the beginning.

Please feel free to give her a double slap. Thanks much. Now I will be typing nights on my "vacation.":angry: grumble :angry: grumble frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Marie55's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:50 PM
Happy Birthday, Gyps. Hope your birthday was great. May this year bring you lots of happiness. Take care. flowerforyou flowerforyou (Oh, and you don't look a day over 29:wink:.)

Marie55's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:28 AM

don't have enough info on the relationship to help ya out there...

Alright... We've gone out twice and hit things off pretty well, the only thing is her weight is a bit of a turn off. Is there a way for me to drop hints or something to have her lose some?

Not sure i get what you are saying??---Your getting along fine and thats a good start for any body here---But you think she 's to fat!!! HOPE YOU WORK OUT ALL THE TIME. That is if you tell here to drop the pork!!!noway

Good one!! I liked the comment earlier by someone who said something about her hand coming close to his head and fast, too!!

If you are not attracted to her, then what is the issue??? Just break it off, do it now before she gets more hurt. And, yes, she already knows she is overweight, she does not need you to tell her about it. frustrated

Marie55's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:15 AM

awww thanks marie....im about as scared as her ( well almost lol ). i just wanna be there for them both....after all like i told her, she is STILL my baby

You're welcome - it is scary, but exciting too. My granddaughter is now 9, (dang, I am getting old laugh). But she was delivered C-section and when the nurse brought her out of the delivery room she told me to follow her to the nursery. She weighed her and then wrapped her up and handed her to me, so I got to hold her while they did the footprints and other stuff. It was awesome. Then they did the arm bands and diapers and such and cleaned her up and let me take her back in to see her mom once she was back in her room. It was pretty cool. Grandson is 5, C-section too. Will only have the 2 grandkids so I spoil the heck out of them. bigsmile bigsmile

Marie55's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:27 PM
Congratulations!! Really good to hear you are getting
your job back. Take care. flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:19 PM
Being a granny is the greatest. Grandbabies are the best. You will be an awesome granny. Just takes a day or so for the shock to wear off and you will be making plans and buying baby gifts (I can see it nowlaugh laugh).

Congratulations!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:17 PM
Wouldn't you know it, they sold a winning lottery ticket worth $2.1 million at a gas station about 15 minutes from me last week. Of course, I don't buy lottery tickets, hmmmmm, dang, maybe I need to rethink taking up that habit???grumble grumble grumble

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/01/09 11:56 PM
So sorry to hear that, she was so young. I will keep her family and you in my thoughts and prayers. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Marie55's photo
Tue 09/01/09 10:34 PM
What about on Ed Sullivan -- remember "Topo Gigo" the little mouse?? (Not sure I spelled his name right.)

And my very favorite -- "Rod Hull and his Emu" -- I thought they were hysterical.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25