Community > Posts By > Shasta1

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:17 PM
I know someone like that. Nothing seemed to phase them until I started doing that to them when they spoke to me and when they questioned me, made a joke out of it, 'well, you always do it to me' laughing. Got the point across without being offensive. Depends on who you're dealing with, it works, you just have to figure out the details. Some people have no idea how rude they are being until you point it out to them in a nice way.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 08:07 PM
I've given this alot of thought over the last day and I have to say ...that I simply like men, bald or not.laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 08:01 PM
A Wisteria tree.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 05:57 PM
And I live in the desert, dust everywhere. What idiocy.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 05:52 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Mon 08/02/10 05:54 PM

Now see, I think differently. To me, he is one of those people that never varies, every thing he's in, he looks and acts the same. Sort of like Jack Nicholson. I've given him a fare shot but he just doesn't really take on the challenge. I see 'Adam S.' not the character he portrays, same voice. He doesn't step outside of his comfort zone.

He plays a lot of different types of characters, and everytime he steps out of his comfort zone and does drama films or other tyoes of films, they flop.

Exactly- It's Adam Sandler first, then the character. He's stereocasted himself and can't produce. Movies are funny because of who they're written by (usually), with him he's had the same haircut and looks like he did 20 years ago. It's simply, to me, just him playing himself in different movies. It's not 'acting'.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:32 PM
Ms. Harmony, I don't understand why you even bother in this section. There's no intelligent debates, it's just people slamming and getting all over anyone who has a different intelligent response.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:29 PM
Now see, I think differently. To me, he is one of those people that never varies, every thing he's in, he looks and acts the same. Sort of like Jack Nicholson. I've given him a fare shot but he just doesn't really take on the challenge. I see 'Adam S.' not the character he portrays, same voice. He doesn't step outside of his comfort zone.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:21 PM
One of the main problems is that people (Feds) are making decisions about things they have no direct experience with.
For instance...Food stamps. Anyone who makes those decisions has never had to apply for them or use them. You cannot buy tp, shamppo, soap or other personal needs items with them yet are allowed to buy junk food. Standing online I see people load up on gallons of soda, cookies and crap to buy but no substantial food purchases. Unfortunately, they usually don't have the knowledge of good food groups so it's not entirely their fault (intelligence). You guys are just catching on to this about our govt? Duh.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 12:05 PM
oh crap, I slept through Monday??!! Now I go to work???!!

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:55 AM
what kind of cake? No one told me anything about no stinkin' cake.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:37 AM
Not me.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:44 PM
Send him this thread and just wait, but send a apology along with it.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:45 PM

it is or YOU are ?? flowerforyou

It is, for me, it depends on the day...:wink: laugh flowerforyou
well, it's sunday...........
Vlaugh :angel: tongue2 ery Good! and tomarrow is....?

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:33 PM
Very nice write, Thanks Cjhris, the same is wished upon you.flowerforyou .
It is sad tho that when we feel really good about something or nothing actually, people have to categorize it as a amnic phase, or worse, depressive state, when it all it actually is ...is feeling human.flowerforyou

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:27 PM
All myths and legends have teachings, good vs. evil, preserverance paying off, being good. They all are written with these endings, good prevailing over evil.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:04 PM
It's the 'connection' that I feel is what is attractive to me, not looks, that draws me in.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:29 PM

I like boobs

So then, if a woman has no boobs, you wouldn't be attracted to her?

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:23 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Sun 08/01/10 05:24 PM
Mingle found me also, as I wasn't looking for it.:wink:

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:22 PM
Nor will you if you keep it on a shelf, guarded and constantly protected. You don't let anyone in, don't forget, you won't be able to get out either.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:17 PM
Still.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25