and out came a change girl.
waving :angel:
I put in a roulette wheel

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 11:09 AM
dk. chocalate

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:54 AM

The way it should be everyday but guess if some at least tried it for a month maybe they could continue.........bigsmile

Yes, sort of like it takes 30 days to break in a new habit sort of thing.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:50 AM
the other side of the mountain..

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 01:08 AM

It is how I live my life ... flowerforyou

Yes, yes.:thumbsup:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 12:48 AM
Damned if I know...laugh

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/09/10 12:20 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Mon 08/09/10 12:21 AM
and out came rainbow sherbert

I put in a spoon

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:54 PM

If ya dont like it thats fine, we all on here have our own unique way and style of writing.
We put our soul and emotions into our writing. No need to be mean.

Oh and one more thing.....its repetitive because i purposely wrote it that way...it is my expression!

And it is yours, we all develope our own wonderful lines of prose.
I thought it very well, strong. As in life, our feelings grow stronger as it goes along so did your words.
I took alot of Literature/writing in College, and know what am saying.
Things have changed for me since a M/C accident and the writing, even normally, is poor at times due to cognitive problems which worsen when tired.

The emotion touched my heart and know that feeling, which can be very difficult to express....you did so beautifully.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 10:50 PM

Ya SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THATS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!!!

A lady that really wants to be held and loved every night and day...

Nice write girl,,,and I hope your doing well,,,hugs

Terry, I thought you were with your new love, I hope that things are right for you.:heart:

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 09:03 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Sun 08/08/10 09:04 PM
Honesty is always the best policy. You will feel better about it.
Then tho...are they being honest with you? They will probally give you more money if you held out. Since NO ONE beleives anything the oil people say, they are trying to get people out of there and ofr good reason.
!- Get out of there with those fumes, you'll end up with God knows what in a few years, how long have you been living with it? I would get them to sign something that if you come down with something, they are medically/monetarilly responsible.
2- Take the money, hesitate for a second...see if they offer more. You don't know- you are dealing with very smart foes- they don't care about you, they think they are getting away with something and probaly are. It isn't dishonest..it's looking out for you and your family.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:48 PM
The real problem is no one is raising the children, they are raising themselves. No one HAS time, and when they get home from working all day, have to deal with the children, laundry, making dinner, makye getting the kids to do some home work or chorse and the kids aren't responding because there is no love, at least as much as there used o be. sounds hippyish but it's the truith. In This stressed filled orld, everyone is tried a little angry and then boom, the car breaks and $ people don't have has to be found. Saw this coming dexcades ago. The kds deal with computers, tv, movies and music (non-life) as their teachers, companions, child sitters and sometimes parents.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 07:09 PM

I guess it depends if you pronounce 'courtesy' correctly.

Don't know why no one shows common coutesy, but I have a feeling it is because some past generation ****ed it up. I blame the baby boomers.
HEY !!!! :angry:

It could have been the hippies too. Don't worry, I blame all past generations equally.

Including your own I hope?laugh

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:51 PM
sillies.:tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:30 PM

Or he has read that you have given up finding a woman so he thought he had a shotbigsmile

yes, thats more than likely it, a code for those, you are signaling that you are closet?
I did NOT say that you are.flowerforyou

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:26 PM

I for one enjoy knowing that I can order a "LIVE" Russian woman from a catalog. Beats the hell outta the dead ones.

laugh laugh touche'

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:59 PM

Measure twice, cut once ... flowerforyou ... Take your time ...

Think LONG when you can decide but ONCE ...

Then step out in pure Faith ...

... Take the Risk!

Yes, in absolute sheer knowing that what you want is coming, and it does.
But it won't if you have a slight hair of trepedation(sp?) or fear..you've just threw it out like the baby with the bathwater.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, any one of us who have had some dating experience, have had some sort of run in with someone who has some or alot of those traits to stay away from. And we usually do.
The problem lies when people become subjective, it is difficult to see what is happening when you're so involved with it. A step outside of our relationship every once in awhile gioves us the ability to be objective, or perhaps a good friend to gently point things out. When emotions are involved..a soft ego then has to admit something is entirely wrong and it's their fault again (this comes from the abusive spouse demeaning what little self respect the person did have) and they really don't want to admit that because then 'he' is right! They have screwed up again.
It's a difficult and screwed up relationship for all involved. We were the lucky ones to get out and discover the world is not like that and all men are NOT like that.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:55 AM
Thats great to hear! Everyone aorund you would have felt the tension.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:47 AM

Thank you Lord, fpr such a GREAT storm last night and for answering my questions. It was great talking with you.
I so pity those who hae no idea that you exist and only wait for one to reach out into your universe top converse.

like god would care if it rained last night at your place...lol

Oh my dear, you are QUITE mislead, God DOES care. PRAYER works, only if you work it.
You are not tuned in to God, or you would Know **exactly** what I am talking about. God DOES answer, I've been having conversations with the Universe for quite some time and answers come, immediately or not.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:33 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Sun 08/08/10 11:43 AM
Thank you Lord, for such a GREAT storm last night and for answering my questions. It was great talking with you.
I so pity those who have no idea that you exist and only wait for one to reach out into your universe to converse.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25