Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:03 PM
Ya am working in ness yess I got a r.v. its the same location you retartd *****

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:36 PM
Hay thanks guysflowerforyou I love to read the bible but I also like to hear stories told to me form the bible, I drive semic truck at work and reading these while working made my day good. I hope to read more in the future have a great night.

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:29 PM
elgee I am not from here thats just were I am located at the moment:tongue: I am from michigan if your wondering they have trees:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:28 PM
elgee tommorow after work want to go grab a bite to eat its on me lol I am bored out here!!! and hungry :tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:26 PM
lol want to go to twisters and meet me there :tongue: crazy stalker gigles :heart:

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:49 PM
the real answer is no it doesnt, mybay fincially handling two different sets of bills :tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:48 PM
well let me give you a hint since were talking about shoes, when looking for a man look at his shoes first you can usally tell how much he makes or is worth by his shoes. are they untied is he thug does he get payed by the week its all in the shoes girlfriend. p.s. my shoes are cheap so I think that means am undercoverglasses I hope that goes right around your qustion and helps you out I was glad to answer it gigleshuh

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:39 PM
ya disgusting if you ask me if you ask me could you imgaine two women one say hold me hold me I want to be held and another saying what are you thinking about .. funnie like men want to talk to wife I think the ks guy a freack !!!!!!!

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:31 PM
Ya but its not the first time women have disapperad in my lif... one time when I was a kid my mom took me to the walmart 500 miles away cause they were the only ones that carried this special recipe and we got there and puff she was gone , anyway the police brought me back three days later, my mom is forgotfull hmm I wonder if my wife is forgetfull maybe .. ya she'll come back.

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:27 PM
it was in brown mountian in north california.

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:26 PM
last time I saw her she wa out camping in a desert with me the next morning puff my second was gone frown

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:20 PM
cheating is bad I hate lairs :tongue: anyways I am still looking for my second wifeflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 05:05 PM
that was just a joke... anyways I was reading threw these I am with a women who has a daughter that isnt mine. The kids cant come first a man doesnt want to be a father to something that is consider above him. sure a women couldnt love a man more then her kids, your kids grow up and leave husbands and wifes stay together until death. If your looking for or settling for someone that is considered second or someone who wont love your kids as you do.. then raise your standards yuo'll find the right one but dont tell him he will always be second cause he will eventaully find some one that puts him first.
Good luck for real people and real men dont hate kids..phill

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:58 PM
noo by all means never tell him men hate kids they get in the way, hide the toys send the kids to your parents for the week and then and only then do you invite him dont let him know until after he makes a house or car or electric payment of some kind by then he has given in and is to far to back out of the relationship rember men get lazy and dont like to look for the pu tang, and when he makes your payment it will also be a good time to let him know that your pregnant to and you invited his parents over for dinner tonight to celebrate.. well I hope you like the advice women good luck phillhuh

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 06:54 AM
Thats a good story I think that story is important because it isnt that uncommon to find cristian or religous women of non believing husbands. Thank you kat i enjoyed that story, I work 14-16 hours a day 7 days a week i get internet on my phone and enjoy reading bible stories on my phone while at work. Hope to hear from u again. Phill

mckeachie's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:50 PM
send me your number I will call you !!! ask me to take you out I will take you out hmm distance is no thing neither is money when your nvm. anyways umm maybe there mom siad they raised the telephone bill to much last month and or they were to busy mowing lawns or something.. anyways drop me a lteer girl lets not worry about those who dont call. if you worry to much and forget to mail me you might be able to atleast tell your cats about how phill wrote to me once.. I dont want that to happen :tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Mon 07/23/07 06:57 PM
well I couldnt think of a title!! what ever happend to the good old religion lol..attacking the idea or the persons post? hmm i think thats what religion does it attacks ideas against others and the people who practice what is different, but if they get attacked back then they wine. I personaly believe in simple truth a one true God whos name is love and is in all of us, not to be confused with trintiy or other magical stuff the bible doesnt say. anyways I dont want to read anymore crying bs that has nothing to do with religion while on a religion post, makes me sick. you know what I would like to here is some one come post a story from the bible and tell why they like it or how it effected them. agnostic or eggnostic o boy some people know some big words its the least of us that will be put first. who cares if you have big vocabulary or a small one. come and tell me a bible story I would love to hear it. please leave your worldy politics out, those are just things to pass and yess am truly sorrie america I know you think your a cristian nation and I do believe are founding fathers wanted it to be, but your not end of revelations a new heaven and a new earth doesnt look like there going to be a old america around. anyways I Hope you got a good old bible story to share with me tonight. God bless you all Phill I am listeing. flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Mon 07/23/07 08:01 AM
Good morning, is there anybody who belongs to a family orainted(badspeller) religion even tho I am not LDS i would be interested getting know and sharing ideas. phill

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:35 PM
ya I think 36 kids would be to many :tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/22/07 08:26 PM
Do you know why morman women stop having kids after 35??ohwell

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25