mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:37 PM
free dinner now your thanking...good advice lol

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/26/07 02:06 PM
o ya am sorrie i am a sarcastic ass. have a good one elgee

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:59 PM
what ever i dont drink or huff paint.....lol my lifestyle is not that of a carney. why do you insist on saying i decive people??? you update your profile please , you forgot to put #sd&hole on it. just playing elgee i love you. phill o ya I dont use women although your brothers travell i am pretty sure my life style is different, I am into gas and oil exploration i sub surface map i dont drink often.. I am from michigan when people ask me were am from i say michigan yet i have no plans to return there or date women there so its pointless for me to put that as my location for my profile, stop assuming things ask me i will answer i dont decieve people, do you have a honesty problem? by that do you have trust issues? if yes then i will try to understand i honestly dont think your a mean person, i hope we can get along phill.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 08:24 PM
thats not fair you cant pick D all above the above maybe we should have a girls rate the guy above you hmmm no that dont work either there ten key on the pad sticks gigles:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 08:15 PM
blushing

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 08:07 PM
coco if only you needed a pool boy and I still had my speedo and you still had your pool flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 08:07 PM
coco if only you needed a pool boy and I still had my speedo and you still had your pool flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:59 PM
what do I win ??? hmm did I even win??? who's running this contest??huh

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:57 PM
me me pick me please:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:15 PM
thats not even funnie although I make lite heart of it or any bad sitition. but really I love jessie with all my heart. Losing someone is sad shes more then just sick.flowerforyou pray for her

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:15 PM
thats not even funnie although I make lite heart of it or any bad sitition. but really I love jessie with all my heart. Losing someone is sad shes more then just sick.flowerforyou pray for her

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:12 PM
lol no dont be confused my friend. here take some advice which has nothing to do with my profile which deverts any attion from any statement made before. people if you are or going to get married Dont ever say its hard work making a relationship last, its negatvie renforcement I could not think of waking up in the morning every day thinking my marriage is hard work. If I had that kind of mind set could you imagine how much harder it would be to have a marriage of many wifes. and as for the guys online looking to cheat on thier wifes decieving women who are truly looking for a honest relationships if they use the accuse its hard to keep a marraige worken then they need less time on the internet chasing and more time with the family good luck people flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 06:43 PM
this topic is about married men chasing women online or somethingy I am just wondering I'm I the only open married guy lol thats like being the only republican in a gay parade. gigles:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 06:40 PM
you have never known any one that travels? occurse what I was doing last week or the day before is going to be different were I lay my head is sometime I dont know were its going to be.. YES the storie changes and I am glad it does I could never imagine myself inbetween four walls of a factory 8 hours a day saying I wish it was saturday i wonder what its like out side right now... I love my freedom.. and as for more of me I fathered so many kids were going to rule kanasas some day it will be a nation of mckeachie's. It will be such a grand day!!!! God I love life..smokin see the guy with the smoke thats me frown guy with frowny face thats the old ks.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:08 AM
elgeee cant do it. moving to wakeeney lol my mail goes to wakeeney and am looking for people in wakeeny area, besides with work i travel am headed to witchta now. i hope that clears up any qustions on my profile. phill

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:36 AM
thats so true unsure lol I think theres a lot of guys who try the pitty approach to get some... Its Sad when it works..noway

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:16 PM
well am going to bed heres a list of things I havent lied about. being a married man umm having girlfriends umm looking for another wife ummm working 7 days a week 12-14 a day umm LIVING IN WAKEENY area. my three legged dog named tri pod. my bad spilling. giving my ex wife a house god damm soncho hes sneacky am jelouse hes kicking my dog now. umm lets my dying love for native girl. umm I never lied when I was talking about my family tree dating back to a group of mostly balwd carnies that toured heroshima back in 4. lol love ya all night night. good luck with the married men!!!
phillhuh

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:08 PM
gigles you have the little red ones pleaseflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:06 PM
I hate people calling me a lair.. says am lying about my location on my profile. I havent lied about anything now I am riled up

mckeachie's photo
Tue 07/24/07 08:04 PM
am 20 minutes from wakeeny...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25