Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Sat 09/01/07 07:13 PM
my ex wife told me she was unhappy. her house burnt down last week.smokin but ya hormones, although I think a lot of women and men have a lack of dedication and thats the key to a lasting relationship. good luck girl you'll make itflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Sat 08/25/07 09:01 AM
Goverment propganda on tv was long before 911. goverment controlled media has influenced people into believing americans have only two choices in politics for years its been used for war propganda, occurse before t.v. goverment mostly used the God is on are side propganda but your rite t.v. rots the brain and now we can brain wash people into believing God loves are killing while being able to be told what to buy even if we dont need it.. thank-god for tvfrown

mckeachie's photo
Sat 08/25/07 08:54 AM
well am glad I dont own a tv lol:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/24/07 03:07 PM
Well Ive been waiting here for 26 hours now and havent found a women yet.. well one but she had a adams apple so she doesnt count.

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:58 PM
its true... I looked it up lol... well but the church I go to occurse thats a joke:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:53 PM
The mormons are probally a cult.. but the right wing cristians that follow Bush is the cult you should worrie about.. all the war, genoicide, death, and hate that is caused by this group who has forgot the teaching of Jesus, its alot more scarry then a group that follows a man who listended to a pet rock. the right wing cristians new messiah has the nukes in his hands..
Phillsmokin (if you dont like what I siad bite me)lol

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:58 PM
I learnd a few tricks as a carney.. if your date wants lemande just ask for a few extra lemon wedges in the water add your own sugar.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:56 PM
your write about that statement maybe for guys also.. yess my spelling is tourble but when a women tells me that aint my thing, grrr it just pisses me off lol thing what the hell is this thing what thing its a word that shows lazyness and or lack of vocabulary due to intelligence, lets see if you dont want to go into detial lets just tell him thats not my thing (lazy) or (lack of vocab.)

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:45 PM
Walmart would be a good place to find a date. have you ever tried hunting them at the soup kitchen? meals on wheels is a good job for a young man to find a date.smokin

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:42 PM
I prefer to drug em first that way you can get your money back without having to get messy.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:39 PM
am not waiting anymore, to find a women online, I gave up the first five minutes.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:33 PM
Ruthie whats a channel cat?:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:31 PM
correct me if I am wrong are you saying I should go after the wounded sick elderly ones? thats brilliant.smokin

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:13 PM
Am actually thinking the old fashion way of going out is better then the internet, am starting to believe women on line are mentally disturbed, lack vocabulary using words like, like thing and stuff grrr I hate that stuff its not my thing. yep and I thought they would be easy prey the slow ones.happy (smiley face with middle finger needed)

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:04 PM
Theres a alter boy here... move over girls:tongue: my waits over

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 05:00 PM
fleshy real ??? what what ? am real lol hard working Good joby with oil exploration.. hmm I work 7 days a week 14 hours a day whats wrong with being lazy once in a while?

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:46 PM
Feel free to join me here in the wait. its a lot easier on your mousesmokin smoke breack brb.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:44 PM
:tongue: Looking for a women hmmm instead of searching I thought I would what for you to come to me..

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:12 PM
happy Bored ,nothing to do , you have spear time and need some extra money , Go ahead and ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit....

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/23/07 04:05 PM
huh ommmm

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25