Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 10:55 AM
O thats ****ing sickening that people voted to delete a joke from the joke section.. theres a lot of jokes that offend People you know why cause there either true or people are to senative. Its just Sad these people deleting jokes cause they dont like them. What a bunch of losers that need to get a life..:tongue: gigles

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:29 AM
A long time ago I use to sell homeimprovements and we used telemarkaters to set up apointments. I knew some of the people on the phones and they enjoy it and get special training yess there trying to make a living but So are crack dealers. you need to let them know you want them to jump off a bridge.:tongue: there evil people..

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:23 AM
Why dont you let the other women give him the second chance? hu umm rember cycle .ohwell

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:20 AM
Sorrie to hear about the lost of a child... I have heard that line before but weve been threw a lot and I believe it get back together you can go threw a lot more unfortuntly some of it will be the things that you dont want.. my smoke was good:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:06 AM
I want the **** off the internet am sournded by losers. smoke breack see-yasmokin

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 07:04 AM
lets see you each got your own place you were living together then you guys moved apart? progress? thats backwards your not one of those girls who has a problem with dating the same type of guy expecting different results are you? if your not then write me and say hello. if you are then you might as well date the guy your talking to.:tongue: maybe you can change him. thats a joke people dont change very rearely they do.

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/17/07 06:53 AM
you should date me :tongue: its the only solution.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:38 PM
hay not all guys are the same all the guys you date are the same cause your a loser whos stuck in some kind of self destructive cycle thank you

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:38 PM
hay not all guys are the same all the guys you date are the same cause your a loser whos stuck in some kind of self destructive cycle thank you

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:18 PM
So one email gave you a number call and say hello lol what are you affriad of ? you KNow I havent raped or dismembered one women over the phone yet.smokin

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:10 PM
occurse his response wasnt good. whats the purpose of being on a dating site if your going to be overly caustious. hmm maybe you can tell your cats how you were affraid of the phone.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:02 PM
no dont exchange numbers, share personal stuff about you and by no means dont ever meet someone for a date what do you think this is some kind of dating service???frown

mckeachie's photo
Fri 08/10/07 07:37 PM
sounds like your a sucker with low selfesteem.. hmm your asking the wrong qustion for one you should be asking why havent you moved beyond him.. Dont get mad at me for being honest but Some people set them self for failure and the sad thing is no matter what I say your probally going to go back to him. well have fun nite nite phill:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:45 PM
well you dont have to be a asshole but the girl that says your like a brother is looking for one..those words make me sick lol have a great nite Ill be back tommorow with more great advice like getting your date drunk for fun and profit.
phill

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:24 PM
treat them like sex object your forgetting there not people!!!! and women love assholesflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:23 PM
is that like the your perfect in every way but what I am going to do is campare you to every other less qualfied guy I date. ya women are stupid like that maybe not all but a lot of them are and they love to rub it in "hay everybody meet my friend like we need to be reminded.lol ditch here asap any girl that says your like her brother will use you to complain about every man she dates. If you really like her send her cat she will need it good luck mansmokin

mckeachie's photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:32 PM
well goodninght people someone write me lol. O ya before I go I just wanted you to know ever since I never had the child I never concieved since I never had consenting sex without money being involved I sorta kinda think of you as something I could live with in accordance to state law. nite niteflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:22 PM
well am still looking for a second wife I am picky but not when it comes to looks. well hmm I wouldnt want to small of a girl you have to pay for um if you breack its the you broke you buy policy that scares me.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:18 PM
I had a girlfriend once she wasnt really smart she was kinda like magaizen smart maybe she was like hay phill you know what turns me on and I was like what she said black guys.noway

mckeachie's photo
Wed 08/08/07 07:16 PM
well am not black but I am gifted:tongue:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25