Community > Posts By > kingbreeze

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 11:17 AM
ALIVE DAY MEMORIES:IRAQ

this is a new HBO special hosted by james gandolfini in which he interviews soldiers injured whil on duty in iraq. up close and personal and shows insurgent footage and actual home video footage shot by the soldiers.

no matter what your postion is on the war watch this show if you get a chance.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 11:01 AM
what? don't tell me you're going to jump to the spartan badwagon. i forgot you're from the U.P. bry, wisconnsin might be closer.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:56 AM
i only take super long lunches when the boss is being an asshole.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:46 AM
i'm guilty of two of those but neither one is to intentionally piss someone off. the radio usually isn't to loud but i'm always willing to turn it down or off if someone says something to me. as far as the company gatherings go it shouldn't be a problem but i know it is to some.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:43 AM
i usually vote don't delete but when i do vote to delete it's never based on whether i think the subject matter is questionable. someone had an idea a while back and it was just brought back up again in this post about the voting process not being private. i think that is a great idea because a lot of the malicious voters won't vote to delete if everyone knew what their vote was and why.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:33 AM
doesn't bother me man. some people have a problem with everything but you're not hurting them so i don't think you should be concerned with them.

no photo
Mon 09/10/07 10:30 AM
has anyone seen the HBO special ALIVE DAY MEMORIES:IRAQ

it's interviews of soldiers that were injured in the war. really hits home.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 07:01 PM
those girls from LA ink are sexy as hell.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:34 PM
i heard that LW.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:32 PM
it's a very good way to get the spanish speaking citizens aware of the platforms so that they can make an informed choice. i just hope they know the difference between a campaign promise and reality. seems to me that a lot of people got taken for a ride on that one the last two elections.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:28 PM
put your flags up if you have a place for them.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:28 PM
i forgot about the sooners. they did pretty well also.

i'm still a wolverine fan and i always will be but it's gonna be a much longer season than i anticipated.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:22 PM
oregon won't be anywhere in the hunt. they manhandled michigan but so did appalachian state.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:12 PM
just take your time, pay attention and try your hardest not to make him pay for what some other dumbass has done. don't really have anything else because i've never really seen someone with trust issues come out of it.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:09 PM
USC or LSU. i haven't seen USC play yet but LSU looked good the other night.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:08 PM
L • E • O: wild in bed
Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at a lot. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal.Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:52 PM
we'll see who's little league on dec. 9th. make it two in a row against your cowboys.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:50 PM
this war will last well past 2009. some troops may start to come home within a year of the election but our involvement in iraq will be on a large scale til the end of time.

many democrats are promising a withdrawal of troops as soon as six months if they are elected but a large scale withdrawal will never happen no matter who is elected.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:31 PM
lions start the season 1-0. they had a little lapse there in the second half but came back to their senses in enough time to put it away........GO DETROIT.

no photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:28 PM
yeah i did fanta, unfortunately.lol the colts defense looked better than they did all last season(exception being the playoffs). i guess they weren't affected by losing those players huh.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25