Community > Posts By > kingbreeze

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:59 PM
the iraqi government has failed to achive most of their benchmarks but i think the general is right as well. no reason not to give the surge a little more time. i think the most productive and positive news from the whole article is that the tribal leaders are making their voices heard by standing up against the al queda in iraq. the citizens themselves are the most important piece of making this work.

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:53 PM
not warm fuzzies but to me it gets the point across about how he needs her. but i'm weird like that.lol

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:52 PM
have you ever seena crackhead who is jonesn'?lol they need it pretty bad.lol

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:49 PM
i doubt he was talking about an IV drug users needle.lol doctors still use needles don't they?

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:45 PM
i like that song bayareagal. what's stupid about like a needle needs a vein? needles are pretty useless without a vein.

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:22 PM
there are plenty of guys that will do all of these things for you. you just haven't dated any yet.

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 12:18 PM
5. Sweating Bullets

[Mustaine]

Hello me ... Meet the real me
And my misfits way of life
A dark black past is my
Most valued possessions
Hindsight is always 20-20
But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy
Speak of mutually assured destruction?
Nice story ... Tell it to Reader's Digest !!!

Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxiety's attacking me, and
My air is getting thin
I'm in trouble for the things
I haven't got to yet
I'm chomping at the bit and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets

[Solo : Dave]

Hello me ... It's me again
You can subdue, but never tame me
It gives me a migraine headache
Thinking down to your level
Yea, just keep on thinking it's my fault
And stay an inch or two outta kicking distance
Mankind has got to know
His limitations

Feeling claustrophobic
Like the walls are closing in
Blood stains on my hands and
I don't know where I've been
I'm in trouble for the things
I haven't got to yet
I'm sharpening the axe, and my
Palms are getting wet, sweating bullets

Well, me ... It's nice talking to myself
A credit to dementia
Some day you too will know my pain
And smile its blacktooth grin
If the war inside my head
Won't take a day off I'll be dead
My icy fingers claw your back
Here I come again

Feeling paranoid
True enemy or false friend?
Anxiety's attacking me, and
And my air is getting thin
Feeling claustrophobic
Like the walls are closing in
Blood stains on my hands and
I don't know where I've been
Once you committed me
Now you've acquitted me
Claiming validity
For your stupidity
I'm chomping at the bit
I'm sharpening the axe
Here I come again, whoa!
Sweating bullets

no photo
Thu 09/06/07 11:39 AM
i think you're right about it now being worse for mcmahon than the issue of steroids. this makes me think of a motorcycle freestyle event i went to once. the crowd was pretty into all the stunts but when one of the riders wrecked the crowd cheered even more. there went on to be more wrecks and they seemed to get the loudest cheers. that kind of stuff makes me wonder about the people cheering and the people who keep doing it just to get the loudest cheers.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:35 PM
no such thing newg.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:33 PM
look her up if it is important to you and if she refuses to talk to you then she just answered you.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:31 PM
what if everything's in his baby momma name? lol

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:28 PM
there isn't anything wrong with being a metrosexual man.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:27 PM
i don't think china could last in a war with us with all of the technology that we have but this hacking stuff would seriously put them back in charge if anything were to go down.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:24 PM
not a whole lot you can do if she won't talk to you about. i wouldn't feel to bad though, it's not like you did anything wrong.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:20 PM
welcome

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:18 PM
i don't know why but they made me laugh.lol

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:13 PM
someone who is straight but spends a lot of time on their appearance. very fashion conscious and uses a lot of skin and hair products.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:09 PM
thanks for clearing that up fanta. i agree with you about maybe democracy isn't what they want but it is what they have for the moment. i never did like the fact that they didn't have elections til after the basic government positions were set up with hand picked iraqi's in place. who's to say that if the U.S. hadn't nudged them in that direction that they would have chosen something else.
as far as them squabbleing over it, we do the same thing. i don't recall anyone not wanting a democratic system.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:59 PM
the articles didn't have any info about what made them all think it was from china.

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 07:59 PM
don't know anything about computers YBS so you lost me there but i get the gist. it's possible that it could be us but i don't think it is, of course i don't have anything to back that up with either.lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25