Community > Posts By > kingbreeze

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:50 PM
have you talked to him about it. he may not care that you use this site to keep in touch with friends and you wouldn't have to feel lousy.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:42 PM
one who really don't give a ****. that's pretty sad.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:28 PM
lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:27 PM
lol do i have to have a job to get the tax break? lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:25 PM
nice to meet you hennnery, i've often visited the dark side of the moon or i might be confusing it for the dark side of my soul but i had an alamingly good time. i live somwhere between the top of my skull and the bottom of my heart. it's a nice neighborhood.lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:22 PM
i was just quoting !ron on the last one. i've never been married and i'm not afraid of commitment but i've had no luck at finding anyone that i would even consider marrying. i thought i found one but i'm glad i didn't take the plunge. dating and living together suits me just fine.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:55 PM
a chicago born packer fan? don't they call that a traitor in the windy city?lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:52 PM
i know what you mean but some that need a place to stay are looking for cheap rent. depends on the length of the commute but pontiac,detroit,saginaw and flint houses are dirt cheap and the rent prices have remained fairly fixed for now. i live in lapeer right now and the for sale prices haven't taken as large a hit as the cities but places for rent get picked up fairly quick.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:46 PM
even if they were a bunch of old ladies you still lost to them. i do agree however that you played crappy but it was the first game of the season. everyone is just going to get better so don't count the lions out. they are better this year than their reputation alludes.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:39 PM
september 23rd in philly, detroit vs. eagles...don't bother bringing your midget team winnie, better rouse up the 1st string. i'll have a suicide watch started for you so you don't end it all when you get beat by the LIONS!!!!lol

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:32 PM
if you have decent credit and a little cash right now is the perfect time to buy a couple starters around here and rent them because everyone is losing their house or looking for a place.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:31 PM
michigan has one of the highest forclosure numbers in the country i think. i saw a couple houses listed in the neighborhood where my last house was and some of the prices had dropped to 30,000-40,000. some that needed a little work were down around 29,000 and below. it's crazy how quickly and badly the bubble burst here.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:28 PM
it reminded me of mike utley. he use to play in detroit and was paralyzed from the neck down on a play. he has since ragained motion in his hands but no doubt had to do a tremendous amount of physical therapy.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:18 PM
i think that would be a good game. oakland had three good drives during the 3rd quarter and the start of the 4th.
i watched the49ers and cardinals last night and both defenses looked good.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:15 PM
"Now take the quarter you of left of your entire wealth and hire someone to kill you. This way you won't die a slow penniless death."

lmao

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:06 PM
ain't it funny how some couple's divorce is more amicable than their marriage.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 01:01 PM
because there is someone out there who no one else is willing to marry and she wants half your stuff.

don't you want to live in a 1 room apartment with no car and sending 75% of your check to the ex to pay child support and alimony so she doesn't have to work?lol ok, so i proved your point..sue me.

i agree with you though, i don't ever see myself getting married.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 12:57 PM
no bad calls man. i think you have a little home town bias goin on. oakland had a chance to win but they turned the ball.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 12:45 PM
you didn't get robbed you got beat! or as you would say, you're toast.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 12:43 PM
it's tough out there right now for a lot of people. when i hear people say that the economy is great right now it makes me wonder when the last time they payed attention to anything around them. housing is stale in my state. the people that have a home have lost equity in the homes that they have because home values and property values have dipped significantly. people that are trying to sell homes are drastically reducing their asking prices so that they will sell and the people that need homes can't afford them even at the reduced prices. jobs are scarce and there are many people that are out of work. the company i work for is getting ready to lay some people off and that is after we find out if we go on strike.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25