Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 08:44 PM

hi all, I am 39 and decided to go back to school this fall to do what I always had a love for....Vet Technition. Is there anyone out here in the Vet field and do you have any advice and or support to give? I am so scared yet so excited all at the same time! :) :)

That's awesome.bigsmile flowerforyou

I went back to school in my early 30's. There were mostly older people there. I was surprised to see that. I saw people in their 30's, 40's, 50's and up.

I have an appt this Tues to have a tour of the school and sit down and see what financial aide and grants i qualiify for. I was told that as a "non traditional" student, that its not uncommon and that there are lots of not right out of high school students there...hey, maybe I will meet "the one" at school doing the same thing i love....would be so cool! ;)

Good Luck Sweet, if you find the one, I wish you the best, if you dont, then there is always ME!!!!!bigsmile

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 08:35 PM

Can't you meet a nice Christian guy in church?

As logical as that might seem....

My guess would be that the " Christian " guys in churches are just as bad, if not worse, than guys that aren't religious.

No, what it means is, just because someone is not compatible does not mean that are BAD as you put it, just because a relationship doesn't work out, does not mean the other party was bad or mean or evil, it just means, they weren't the one.

Christians arent perfect people and never claim to be, if they do, then they had better question whether they really are.
Christians are people just like anyone else, they make mistakes and do things wrong, the difference is, we recognized our sin and try to learn off it and correct ourselves instead of repeating it over and over.

Please don't turn this into a christian bashing thread.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:33 PM

why doesn't he just drop the vagueness and say "i wanna sex you up!" or something incredibly cheesy and more clear...

Cause he don't wanna run you away. and maybe he means you can ask him anything, except that.. I wouldn't just assume that is what he is talking about.

yeah but what else could it be? his credit report ssn and painful childhood? i mean come on...

Credit report is some good info,

try where does he work, what does he do?
is he a mommas boy?
Does he like it on top or bottom?
does he like it rough or gentle?

OKOK, I get your point.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:30 PM

Maybe he wants you to ask him about his star wars action figure collection.

yea that could be it too.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:28 PM

yea like what color panties are you wearin...I know I have ranted on this b4 but come on...how does that EVER REALLY MATTER...

they ask the color of panties because if you tell them something that private, then you might tell them a little more, so they flirt on that borderline just to find out how far you will go.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:26 PM

why doesn't he just drop the vagueness and say "i wanna sex you up!" or something incredibly cheesy and more clear...

Cause he don't wanna run you away. and maybe he means you can ask him anything, except that.. I wouldn't just assume that is what he is talking about.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:23 PM
Very very nice, and very beautiful.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:16 PM

So I'm supposed to start my new job tomorrow. Awesome, right? Cept for one small problem: I majorly ate pavement last night while trying to save my friend from a weird guy whom she followed into a midnight showing at the theatre across the street from the bar we were at, singing kareoke.

When I say ate pavement, I mean it. If it was just scrapes and bruises, that would be fine -- I'd go to my job. But no, I literally scraped off half my front tooth. HALF. I have to see a dentist emergency-wise tomorrow (because NO dentists will work on the weekend -- even for emergencies), so I have to call in sick -- on my FIRST DAY!!! frustrated

I may lose my job before I even begin it. sad

Not to mention the fact that I now have a hillbilly smile, and don't have the money to get the pretty caps that look like teeth. And oh yeah, I can't eat anything solid for who knows how long.

God... I'm SO upset!!! sad

Thats just horrific...
Keep us posted please, we will all be worried about you if you dont.
I am really really sorry.
If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know..

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:59 PM

who wants to ride

No thanks, have my own.
but welcome anyway

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:52 PM

I just got the strangest message:

YOU ONE BMF!HOW MANY LEVELS/DEGREES?<*>G?I?AN?

Is this an insult or a compliment? Can someone please translate this for me?

Now that I think about it, it looks like it means,
Your One B!TCH MOTHER FVCKER! How much education do you have?, HUH, HUH

Sorry it's so graphic, but you may wanna block it and be careful.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:47 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/02/09 05:49 PM

I just got the strangest message:

YOU ONE BMF!HOW MANY LEVELS/DEGREES?<*>G?I?AN?

Is this an insult or a compliment? Can someone please translate this for me?

"Your one fine lady, could you tell me a little more about yourself."
thats about all I can get from it, but its not an insult, its just loud slang, I think lol.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:39 PM

LOL, now thats the best depiction of love that I have seen in a long time. lol

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:25 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/02/09 05:36 PM

Why is it that it seems like it's either one extreme or the other around here.

It goes from " I don't get ANYONE hitting on me " to " Why can't they just leave me ALONE?? "

Doesn't look like there is a whole lot of middle ground.

Yea, most of us on here are the middle ground though, maybe thats why she comes here cause she can talk and not have to worry about all that crap.
Her profile also clearly says friends only at this point. If people would take the time to read a profile before they start jumping, it may just help out.

I know there are no profiles in the world outside the Internet,
but there are ways to make subtle impressions that your just aren't interested, like a middle finger or a dagger from your eyes or even a stun gun, that will knock them to the floor and you could swear they just tripped.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:54 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/02/09 04:55 PM

I definitely feel the love now! :heart:

:heart: :heart: blushing :heart: :heart: bigsmile
There's some more.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:47 PM
what noway

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:22 PM

Ha ha. I wasn't really going to sexy, smart or anything of the sort. Just laying it out. But thank you! I don't take well to unfounded insults.

I know, thats what makes it sexy.. smokin

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:18 AM

shocked What sort of guy would have a baby with a woman that already has 13 kids?shocked

That guy standing next to her in the pic maybe
I don't know, but I do know what desperate is and I still haven't gotten that desperate. No I'll just go without...

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:10 AM
still sleeping single in a double bed.brokenheart

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:07 AM
Me and MRS. Straw Tart Popberry are so crushing over a cup of coffee right now....

John1932's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:03 AM
Its 7am, time to heat up my crush, and maybe two at one time..
KiNkY!!!!