Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:31 PM
Edited by John1932 on Mon 08/03/09 07:42 PM

Ive got a 93 mustang GT lookin all good in the garage, but the next toy is going to be a Harley Road King, badass bike!

You want a real bike and save some cash doing it?

If you want totally custom but would rather ride than wrench, have a look at the 2009 Yamaha Star Riader S. The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliablility. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider S is pure Star, designed and engineered by the world's best bike builders.

1854cc and starts out 2,000 less than that Road "King" you're looking at. My dad rides one, it's more than badass... it owns the road.

Yea, your looking at one right now, thats what Im riding in my pic..
AWESOME BIKE....

Paid $11,500 cash, no other cruiser beats the torque, of course if your into the loud Bikes or the Harley sound, your not gonna get it from this bike unless you take out the baffles or buy some cobra pipes..

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:51 PM
NOPE still nothing

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:06 AM
raining poptarts here, strawberry to be exact

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:57 AM

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker flowerforyou :heart: drinker
Why thank you sweetheart, I hope your day is as sweet as this was of you to share,wink,,,
And make a stranger smile, as you did me here....

Your welcome sweets, and thank you..im gonna try to make this day good,and will do my best to make strangers smile :wink: bigsmile flowerforyou

Ima stranger bigsmile

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:34 AM
Hello there, and welcome

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 06:32 AM
You toodrinker

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:54 AM
UMMMMM Strawberry POPTARTS!!!!drool

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:51 AM
Ok, Good morning MINGLE 2, rise and shine, Up and at em.

Was gonna have my coffee and pop tarts and go to work.
JOY JOY JOY..
What a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
YEEAAAHHH!!!!!!

no still not crushing.

BUT THIS THREAD IS MINE>>>> HAHA

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:46 AM
Edited by John1932 on Mon 08/03/09 03:46 AM
Uuhhhhhhhh, indifferent

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:38 AM

The ones I have had contact with lately seem to have a tough time mainstreaming here in the USA. Very competivie with each other and more interested in becomeing dominent or acquireing Status symbols than fellowship or employment. I have seen many men move into the "ministry" rather than work with duplicate families abandoned to public assistance and teens moving into gangs at an allarming rate. What has been most distressing is seeing extended family's children treated more like servants than family members or just running wild frequently staying home alone out of school in subsidized apartments.

This is diametriclly opposed to my earlier experiences where families were close and loving, mothers keenly attentive and modest; where home cooked food, music, and laughter were abundant, religiously devout, and education was a priority in modest extreemly clean artful homes of well mannered children. Where fathers worked extreamly hard, often two jobs if not school and a job, and cared for elderly parents and were descreet but loving husbands.

I can't really account for the difference except the later had a much harder time getting here and often came as student families where now the first group seems to be more "political" refugee thugs or little more than unaccompanied individuals saying they are wanting sponsorship from the churches until they get here and promptly wear out their sponsors.

I am deeply concerned about the number of African's that are being brought into this country from the warring areas that are not nearly getting enough help to over come the extream trauma they have been through or having any kind of saftey net while being thrust into extreamly hostile and impoverished neighborhoods.

So well put that I'm actually speechless.

ME TOO

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:31 AM

Double Post, I know how to shut you all up and make you friends again..

1. give lolly pop's to each of you, except one, give him a blow pop!
2. take you all to the kiddy show on Thursday, Can't go today your all fighting, not until you behave!
3. Tuck you all into bed nice and sweet then give you a little kiss on the cheek, you will all forget about what you were fighting about...

AAAA I love to be a Mother........ Boys Boys go to your room and Remind yourself.... YOUR ONLY MEN!

THE DEVIAL MADE ME DO IT!pitchfork pitchfork rant mad explode devil devil devil devil frustrated devil

frown huh indifferent noway

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:27 AM
Yea , that too

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:19 AM
Wow, couldnt read all of it either, Way to much!!!,
none the less, welcome to Mingle

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:11 AM
frown huh indifferent noway

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:03 AM

Is there anyone who knows the 101 to hacking and every other geeky functions of d computer?

UHH Yea, but that illegal, sorry

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:02 AM

SHEDEVIAL'

THE GODDESS OF MEN, AMAZON WOMEN? WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THEM AND WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH OUT THEM.. HOWEVER.... THINK TWICE YOU MIGHT BE MENACE MEAT! AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!

I know what she can do with me, but she has to put down that blade first..

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:01 AM

:heart:Is the illusion of love better than the reality of love itself?:heart:

bigsmileIn other words,does the best romance exist in our dreams and not in real life?what

The illusion, passes with in a night, or in time but reality, you can feel, you know when you wake up it is real. All the illusions, dreams and day dreaming is wonderful, but the touch is worth the out come every time.

I would rather put myself out there to get hurt again, then to have never tried and never loved a soul!

Dangit, that just, just, sad Your right!!!!!!!!!!

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 02:59 AM

The expectations they have of there self to please me, and yet I have no expectations for them to please???? It is only them that believe they are not satisfying me?

Can't please everyone, and everyone can't please YOU!

The real problem is life style, the old son, UP Town Girl? They feel they don't deserve my life, or to be spoiled in this life, Low self esteem. Not wanting something more for themselves. but always setting for less!

Women are not like this, however, most dont like all the PPOOOPPP diapers.... LOL... stinky....

Well somebody has to do it, isn't that what Mom's and G'mas are for?
I am so kidding. don't hit, please don't hit...

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 02:52 AM

The best romance exists in fairy tales; most of real life is too messy for true romance, however well-intentioned.

drinker

John1932's photo
Mon 08/03/09 02:50 AM

that was so wrong but oh so right....

Dude, it had to be done, it was way out there in the open and it just had to be said, someone had to do it. It was lingering there just waiting to be told, and you beat me too it.
drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25