Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:58 PM

I heard a certain redheaded redneck Irish gurl had to go into the witness protection program cause the pervs 'round here wouldn't leave her the heck alonescared

So much for the protectionpitchfork

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:31 PM

how do u go about doin this online datin stuff?

beats me, I don't date..

the day after christmas was my last real date..guess I don't date either...what is wrong with these people I am a great catch...frustrated pitchfork explode mad :angry: rant :wink:

I havent been on a date since Feb 8, and I think Im a good catch too. Problem is, they wanna catch and release, catch and release. No thanksohwell

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:57 PM

nahhhh ahhhh oh well everybody has a style and taste I'm really not going to knock you for it, its just not me to each is own as long as you like it and have fun with it.

Thats all that matters.

True :wink: drinker

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:48 PM

Ooohhh

Baby

This is my kinda thread!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile

well spill!!!!!!laugh

Dont say 'Well spill IT" with serial killers running around.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:37 PM
Still single

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:28 PM
Now that shes back, to hell with your friends on Mingle?
C'mon Man!!!!mad
Thats ok, You'll come running back when she hurts ya again..Just you wait and seelaugh
just kidding,
Good luck and keep us posted.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:22 PM

I don't think so! because i just grabbed 7 of the most beautiful women in the world, dressed them all up too hog tie you. So i can take over this Topic! Now! All men Bow down to Women an Kiss there Knees! That's a boy.. good job.. as we patt you on the head!

boy.. if you are looking for boy's they are in the next thread..the men are herebigsmile
and i don't kiss knees.i start a little higher.wel i do but now for long just passing through ..bigsmile bigsmile

now where are those women to tie me up..bigsmile

They are trying to untangle the knot in the rope, may take a while.laugh

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:09 PM

i confess that i had to look up the word "fickle".

–adjective
1. likely to change, esp. due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.
Origin:
bef. 1000; ME fikel, OE ficol deceitful, akin to fācen treachery, fician to deceive, gefic deception

Related forms:
fick⋅le⋅ness, noun

Synonyms:
1. unstable, unsteady, variable, capricious, fitful. 2. inconstant. 1, 2. Fickle, inconstant, capricious, vacillating describe persons or things that are not firm or steady in affection, behavior, opinion, or loyalty. Fickle implies an underlying perversity as a cause for the lack of stability: the fickle seasons, disappointing as often as they delight; once lionized, now rejected by a fickle public. Inconstant suggests an innate disposition to change: an inconstant lover, flitting from affair to affair. Capricious implies unpredictable changeability arising from sudden whim: a capricious administration constantly and inexplicably changing its signals; a capricious and astounding reversal of position. Vacillating means changeable due to lack of resolution or firmness: an indecisive, vacillating leader, apparently incapable of a sustained course of action.

Just giving ya a hard time cause i know it ticks you off....drinker

Um, okay, I didn't know you knew enough about me to know what ticked me off. But yeah, whatever's clever dude.

told ya

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:05 PM
One day a week of your undivided attention!!!, no one else at all, JUST HER, no kids, no job, no bills, NOTHING but your attention on her.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:02 PM

I know what Kareemy is talking about. You see someone who is so perfect and has everything, all the pieces that fit(so to speak) and nothing happens. Must we lasso them and make them make a move? explode

yes, lasso them and tie them up and cover them with honey and put them on an ant hill and- oh wait, that's something else, never mind.blushing

huh

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:10 PM

drinks I agree, beer is gooddrinks

and people are crazy

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:08 PM

Go and meet her and have lots of lots of sex with her... just bring the condoms.

Ya never know. AND if she lived down the street it would be rediculous to hesitate, so why do it now?

You only live once, go have some excitement.

(you dont really have to sleep with her)

yes you do.

No sex lol, we've talked a little bit about that issue casually (meaning not her and I in that light), and she wouldn't be comfortable with it I wouldn't think nor would I. Besides her parents would probably go crazy if we did. Either way it's not gonna happen like that if I do go.

There is no if's. YOUR GONNA GET ON THAT BUS AND YOUR GONNA GO SEE THAT GIRL. no back talking... lol

Do wants in your heart, don't let fear of he trip freak you out, now if it s a fear of the situation, then you better be minding your gut, but if it is fear of the trip, swallow it and get moving.

Don't you think it's kind of irresponsible of you to encourage a young man to put himself in an unsafe situation? He doesn't know this woman or her family. They could be murderers, they could be anybody. You say you have children, would you want someone older to encourage them to endanger themselves in this way? Even if you're "just kidding around" he might listen to you, be careful what you say, please.

Yea but I didn't realize the guys situation until well after the encouragement, didn't know he lived at home, didn't know his status in life, but as soon as I found figured it out, I turned my opinion around real quick.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:32 AM

another thing,..

drop the " 50 mile radius "

this site is about having fun and talking to people,..all over the world,..

chances of meeting someone in a 50 mile radius is slim,..

open up your window and have fun drinker

Yea and watch out for the Skeeters, they leave a heck of a welt..

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:27 AM
Yes, good profile, it could use some touching up as they said.
Just elaborate more on what your looking for.
good job..

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:24 AM

i feel compelled to be nice on this one so i'm going to say 10/10 flowerforyou
huh
I think you need some sleep JT, you didn't even mention a thing about bobbies.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:39 AM

i think you should date people to whom you are attacted, and think of their age as a characteristic they happen to have.

Yea just make sure they aren't jail bait. lol

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:37 AM

You go talking about "spankin" and these gals are going to rough you up! flowerforyou

LOL, welcome to mingle anyway, if they bite, wrap it up and move on.
Naw, there is a great family of friends here.
Enjoy

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:35 AM

hey,.not to fret,..

best way to mingle is to get on the forums and start mingling,..let people have a chance to get to know you,..

people looking at your profile means nothing,...

--- action dude drinker --- it`s all about action,..

get out there and start mingling,.. drinker

Absolutely, but be careful and read their profile before you try to make a move, a lot of people are here just for friends and aren't interested in dating or they already have someone and are here for just the mingling.

good luck..

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:30 AM

Ive got a 93 mustang GT lookin all good in the garage, but the next toy is going to be a Harley Road King, badass bike!

You want a real bike and save some cash doing it?

If you want totally custom but would rather ride than wrench, have a look at the 2009 Yamaha Star Riader S. The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliablility. And the rest of the chopper-inspired Raider S is pure Star, designed and engineered by the world's best bike builders.

1854cc and starts out 2,000 less than that Road "King" you're looking at. My dad rides one, it's more than badass... it owns the road.

Yea, your looking at one right now, thats what Im riding in my pic..
AWESOME BIKE....

Paid $11,500 cash, no other cruiser beats the torque, of course if your into the loud Bikes or the Harley sound, your not gonna get it from this bike unless you take out the baffles or buy some cobra pipes..

Yup! My dad has the 2009 Raider S in red. It's freakin' incredible! Now you can't find one in that color. My whole family rides Yamaha. My mom has a Road Star 1700 and I have a VStar 1100 Midnight Custom(it's my frist bike). I wouldn't ride a Harley unless I got one hell of deal on one. They're overpriced and underpowered. You can't find a better example of "paying for a name".

Absolutley, my brother bought a limited edition softail, it burned up in his house fire 2 weeks later, now he too has a Raider.
I have seen one red one, they are cool, thats what I wanted but all they had was the silver and I didnt want to wait, so i got it.

John1932's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:24 AM

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!!!

So make it a good one.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25