Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:57 PM
Edited by John1932 on Thu 08/06/09 12:59 PM
What it all comes down too is this..

Men want to be loved, men want to feel wanted, men want to be the hero, the one his woman runs too before anyone else.
Men want to be on top of the world with his woman.

He isn't gonna show you off if your a b*tch,
He isn't going to want to spend time with you every sec if your nag about everything. (Thats why they want to spend time with their buddies.)
He isn't gonna wake up and kiss you good morning if you look at him with stern hatefulness.

One other thing, the strong girl attitude can sometimes be a turn off, there is a difference in this and being independent. What I am talking about is the, "I dont need a man, men think they are all that, men suck, men, men, men." If you have these feelings, then I think it is safe to say, who you have run into is not a true man, just a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I am not singling out women, cause the same applies on both sides, this is just a thread wanting to know what men want, which has been answered many, many times...

I think if a lot of guys were honest, most would find this to be true.

John1932's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:38 PM
No loving today

John1932's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:14 AM

The post is about seeming to be invisible to your opposite sex. I'm happy to know others relate and that I'm not the only one.

You are invisible, cause people can see right through you when your acting a role that is not who you are.

John1932's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:09 AM

I constantly feel this way that i'm ignored. My friends always go out and seem to attract women. I try my hardest and go in with the right mind set but it seems like I can't even get anyone to look in my direction. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt this way....

There's your problem, your trying your hardest and that may be your downfall. You shouldn't have to try your hardest to be who you are. When you try your hardest, you are being someone your not, and people can see right through that and think your just a cowardly person running from himself.. Stand up, become who you were meant to be and quit trying so hard..

Good Luck...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:27 PM
Hello, Welcome to Mingle.
Hope you enjoy your stay...flowerforyou

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 09:10 PM

i did but part of her profile is her looks as well duhh. DAM YOU JOHN DAM YOU TO HE.. LOL JUST KIDDIN

I guess your right, but consider this, she ask us to rate her which means the good and the bad, you jumped straight to her looks..

HUMMMM!!! yes I see your point now... Ok your free to go LOL

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 08:43 PM
Edited by John1932 on Wed 08/05/09 08:50 PM

It's well known, that every film or picture ever made about bigfoot and UFOs have to be fuzzy and hard to see. Even now, more people with digital cameras and all kind of gizmos that take a picture (mobile phone etc) and yet still there isn't one sharp shot that is proven authentic.

Ever try to take a picture of a moving object with a cell phone camera???

Ever try to get a picture of a moving object while using the zoom feature on a camera...digital or otherwise???

Still not a good excuse. More people with camera = more chances to capture something in good quality. And there are at least 1000 times more people who carry a camera today than 30 years ago.

Perhaps. But how many of those " thousands more " have been trained to use a camera properly???

Take a quick look at some of the profiles here and check out how many people have pics of themselves that don't show their HEADS.

Not to mention, if someone sees something they think might be a UFO...they can, in some cases, get rather excited. Shaky hands make for bad camera work.

Trained or not, you cant go out in the woods and capture a clear image of anything walking at a distance, much less jogging or running, the way a lens focuses, will focus on far items or closers item, but when it try's to focus on both and everything in between, the lens eye goes nuts or stops trying to focus at all, thus you end up with blurry images of trees and limbs and leaves.

Sure there are advanced cameras out there that can focus better than others, but its not gonna happen unless you get right up on it and if it is a big hairy monster, its not gonna stand there, its gonna run away from you, or run at you.

There has been footage of dark shadow's that disappear behind a tree only to peek back out from behind it and then hide again. Most people put this off a human or bear. For one, when you walk up the the tree where the shadow was and compare it to the footage by a branch or a lump in the bark, it is obvious that something standing there was 9 or 10 feet tall and shoulders as broad as the front bumper of a truck.

Sure bears can stand up and be 9 feet tall, but what bear is gonna tippy toe behind a tree and then peak out at you several times then take off running through the woods on its hind legs taking 10 foot strides at a time, making foot impressions that are equivalent of a size 21 human foot.

No there is still no absolute proof, but there isn't anything that completely disproves it either. There is plenty of evidence that suggest its true, but no evidence that proves it is wrong.
In my opinion, there is enough evidence to say Hummmmmmm!!!!, but not enough disproof to say it is Hogwash....

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 08:10 PM

Me either, no love today....

NOT YET ANYWAY..

Upgrade to a Protears
Bandwidth exceeded :cry:

So does that mean no one loves me cause my bandwidth is to big,
and I have to upgrade to a Pro?sad

laugh

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:52 PM
On a different note, I have seen a lot, and I mean a lot of gorgeous women with some real dorky, non human looking dudes and i wonder, uhhhhhh, whats he doing with a woman like that.

Reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke.

"You hear women talk about comparing body parts to determine the size of a man....They say, Well if he has a big nose, the you know.... or if he has big feet, or big hands, or big ears...
Well I'll tell ya, he better be packing cause that's one goofy looking guy right there.."

lol laugh

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:41 PM

I am not coming at you aggressively; I'm just presenting a platform for your question.

What does someone's looks have to do with their relationship status?

If you view someone as beautiful, good looking, hot, etc, that means they must have a bf/gf?

I wonder the same thing as well though. I see a really hot guy who is my type, we have the same ambitions, etc, and I wonder why he is single.

To me, it means that person just hasn't found their match! flowerforyou
Someone can be OMG beautiful,,,but if their personal careers or just life, takes all their time,,then WHERE do ya go to even quickly TRY and find someone near you and learn about them discretly????

Then go along with them in their daily routines, maybe if they see that your interested in them and what they do then they will see you are sinsere... just a thought...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:35 PM

Dated a couple of big girls at once for a few months.....at first it is easy to get crushed...but, after a few weeks...you learn to come up for air....(what a happy memory)

Thats deep, Literally.

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:16 PM
Edited by John1932 on Wed 08/05/09 02:18 PM

His name is actually Chu Chu, and I found him in the woods over here. I wrote a story about it and everything

bigsmile

Hey Sunny, you changed your picture, looks great.
you look a little different without your glasses, but both are SWEET!!!.
OK, now for my reply:
Are you gonna share this story?

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/236300

Needs editing laugh

And thanks for the commentblushing

I thought you were being sarcastic, be you really did write about it.
Awesome, I wanna meet CHU CHU, it was probably his sister CHI CHI, that kidnapped me.. lol

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:13 PM

Is bigfoot real? Could there be a creature that huge that we have no evidence of? Are the people who claim to have seen bigfoot just looking for attention? Is bigfoot a hoax perpetuated by locals for reasons unknown and will we ever know for sure?
NO JUST BIG HAIRY PEOPLE AT A NUDIST RESORT.......

yes she is real, she captured me and trapped me in the woods for many years and made me her love slave..

Its was GREEAT!!!!

but I let you go when you said please...

Yea but its not like I broke my leg getting out of there or anything.blushing

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:21 PM

your a beutifull girl i think everyones getting off the subject of your pic but yeah your a cutie sweetheart

HUHHH, this isnt about her pic, its about her profile. your supposed to rate her profile....

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 01:17 PM

The only people out of my league are:

those who I don't allow in :banana: my little circle :banana:

yea, the only ones out of my league are those that refuse to join...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:47 PM
Edited by John1932 on Wed 08/05/09 12:48 PM

His name is actually Chu Chu, and I found him in the woods over here. I wrote a story about it and everything

bigsmile

Hey Sunny, you changed your picture, looks great.
you look a little different without your glasses, but both are SWEET!!!.
OK, now for my reply:
Are you gonna share this story?

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:41 PM

marry a fat ugly girl, you said. lady ?? ladylid2012 are you drinking drinker drinks when you write quotes on here babedoll ??rofl rofl rofl

frown noway
Slowly backs out of room and runs like Heck...

what I never said to marry a fat girl... I don't drink, just my freaky mind..

I think he was ummmmmm confused, Seriously confused...

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:28 PM

Is bigfoot real? Could there be a creature that huge that we have no evidence of? Are the people who claim to have seen bigfoot just looking for attention? Is bigfoot a hoax perpetuated by locals for reasons unknown and will we ever know for sure?
NO JUST BIG HAIRY PEOPLE AT A NUDIST RESORT.......

yes she is real, she captured me and trapped me in the woods for many years and made me her love slave..

Its was GREEAT!!!!

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:24 PM
Yea, been crushed, still crushed and will probably stay crushed

John1932's photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:00 AM

wuz gud ladies hit me up if u like the pro

Your a pro? , wow, we need lessons...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25