Community > Posts By > shrxfn68

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 06:45 PM

What about doggy days.laugh oops

that would be even better than catsbigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 02:38 PM
They have tons of them here in New Orleans. Although I have dated an emotional Vampire and a passive agressive one. i myself, am a obsessive compulsive one. bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:21 PM

Allow me to throw my two cents in.

Its funny how we are talking about the beauty queen/getting laid by a different person every night...etc

What I find attractive is what others may not. I find some smoking hot babes(Women)...lol on here that would be considered not hot by others high standards.

I have had a few ''beauty queens'' and I have had few pretty one that I were in relationships with. Aside from the fact that could never go home with a different one every night is just me. I tend to be loyal to a fault, even if I am just ''seeing'' them.
Megan Fox and all those so called others. Not so Much...

Jeri Ryan - Off the charts

Meagn Fox - Ugh. I dont see it

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:19 PM
Allow me to throw my two cents in.

Its funny how we are talking about the beauty queen/getting laid by a different person every night...etc

What I find attractive is what others may not. I find some smoking hot babes(Women)...lol on here that would be considered not hot by others high standards.

I have had a few ''beauty queens'' and I have had few pretty one that I were in relationships with. Aside from the fact that could never go home with a different one every night is just me. I tend to be loyal to a fault, even if I am just ''banging'' them. Or how ever you wanna say it.

Megan Fox and all those so called others. Not so Much...

Jeri Ryan - Off the charts

Meagn Fox - Ugh. I dont see it

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:08 PM

No one is taking my calls. Lol
good lol
rant

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:06 PM
No one is taking my calls. Lol

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 01:03 PM

R U FROM WHERE CAN U GIVE THE PH NO

????

WTF, Yeah, sure, its 1-800-IN-UR-DREAMS

I keep trying that number but you wont answertears

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:07 AM

:banana:
rant rant rant rant :laughing: :laughing: tongue2

hahahaha. Yeah. Take that:tongue:

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:44 AM
:banana:

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:42 AM
Yeah, but it's women. Its called sex in the city...I never watched just for the fact that they are all horrible actresses. Plus the fact that it makes them look like whores. Just my opinion

Way before that there was a show on HBO called Dream on that was hilarious.

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:34 AM

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:11 AM

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:05 AM
No X 3. Except for someone making fun of me for leaving my phone in the freezer...haha

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:04 AM
I learned to follow the Seinfeld rule of snooping through their medicine cabinet. If I would have done that to a few of my ex's. I would have been with a lot less fruitcakes...

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 03:37 AM
At least you took the loss with grace...lol:tongue:

Game 6 is going to be the last gamebigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:00 PM
Oh snap!...lol. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:44 PM
Edited by shrxfn68 on Fri 06/10/11 05:45 PM

I'm building a time machine but it can only go into the past.

Where should I go and what should I do there?

The Cretaceous period. I think you're pretty damn smart and would help the T-Rex with some counseling about their small arm envy. Then they may be a little bit nicer:tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:21 PM

Kentucky fried chicken----who's playing tonight?
Bruins an Vancouver for the cup tied 2 2 haven't had that for awhile aunt an uncle away till tuesday so im house sitting for them while visiting them i notice i did 4 4 lol

Are you on ur phone or just typing extremely fast...lol:tongue:
lol dont make me come get u again actually im on there computer right now lol

I see they're are missing the ''.'' Key as well as the '',''one...lol
u know ur asking for it again aren't u lol

Lol. Always asking for something. You meant tied for The Cup 2-2? Or, is it the best of 9...Ok. Ill stop:tongue:

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:18 PM
I've also read some charge vast amounts if you are a celebrity and have money. And some even charge 500 just to break it out. I haven't found anyone down here that can do the work I had in Cali (which charged 150 per hr, until I he got to know me and went down to 100 per) except for one, and he is a big ''if he can.''

no photo
Fri 06/10/11 05:15 PM

Kentucky fried chicken----who's playing tonight?
Bruins an Vancouver for the cup tied 2 2 haven't had that for awhile aunt an uncle away till tuesday so im house sitting for them while visiting them i notice i did 4 4 lol

Are you on ur phone or just typing extremely fast...lol:tongue:
lol dont make me come get u again actually im on there computer right now lol

I see they're are missing the ''.'' Key as well as the '',''one...lol

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25