Community > Posts By > TheLonelyWalker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:50 AM
i envy you in a healthy manner though.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:48 AM

i STRONGLY BELEIVE IN THIS, I THINK THAT IF THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MARRIED OTHER CULTURES IT WOULD EVENTUALLY DECREASE OR BLURR THE LINES THAT SEPERATE US AS RACES AT THE EARLIEST LEVELS OF COMPREHENSION - AS CHILDREN BEING TAUGHT THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US WHAT SO EVER.

absolutely agreed, my good friend.
but what are races, but labels.
the soul of an individual does not have race, so why do we teach our kids to see the external accidents, and not the substance of the individual.
If we do so we would not need interacial marriages because the hearts of the children won't be corrupted by the crap of the adults who teach them to differentiate people by race.
whomever makes less another person just and only for his/her race, it's not another thing than a dog to me.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:44 AM
I have been around, but still alive.:wink:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:43 AM
no, it's inconsistent with any logic whatsoever, as far as i understand. which means that somebody else may have a different reasoning which i don't care.
I'm just saying that as far as I understand reincarnation is an absolute nonsense.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:40 AM

When the time is right it shall be my sweet......no one could possible adore you more...

:wink:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:39 AM

(((Miguel)))

How are you? How have you been?

very good, and u?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:38 AM
very good, thank u for asking.
i'm doing OK, so far i have not died.
how r u doing?

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:36 AM
how are you, walker?rofl rofl rofl

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/13/08 06:35 AM
morning friends!!!

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:16 AM

whereeeeeeeeeez the pit stick??? You have to put that on!!! Maybe the women are just looking at you in total SHOCK@@@!!!!noway

<----running to store!!! Buying mens pit stick for strangers who dont shower!!sick

behave muriel:banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:14 AM

I know brodrinker

somos pocos pero locosdrinker

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:10 AM
i'm like the phoenix bro

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:09 AM

huh

Guys need to offend to attract chicks now?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

"chicks"? That's more offensive than a scruffy looking man silly. (well, to me anyway)

Sorry ma'am flowerforyou

don't be a lier bro, u meant what u said.:banana: :banana:

Hey! Hush! lol

Waz Up bro? long time no see

no estaba muerto andaba de parranda.
lol

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:06 AM

huh

Guys need to offend to attract chicks now?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

"chicks"? That's more offensive than a scruffy looking man silly. (well, to me anyway)

Sorry ma'am flowerforyou

don't be a lier bro, u meant what u said.:banana: :banana:

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:02 AM

Twice this month my alarm hasn't gone off so I've had to rush to work without showering, shaving, or putting on ironed clothes. But both days I've noticed that I seem to get more attention from women? I don't think it's that they're snickering at me or anything, I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon.

that sounds so much like an ordinary day.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:00 AM

well time is the fourth dimension. as far as we know.
so yeah, u r right, we have more than three dimensions.

well i can't argue with anyone who has a pic of obama up as their avatar - laugh

specially with the word hope in there
lol

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Wed 11/12/08 10:55 AM
well time is the fourth dimension. as far as we know.
so yeah, u r right, we have more than three dimensions.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:04 AM
he lost thanks to the dog who is sitting at the white house at this moment.
probably McCain could have been better, but the dog being a republican like McCain and the always hottie Palin, messed up the whole thing.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:58 AM

... noway

seriously people, you have no idea how much you dodged a bullet by electing Obama laugh
She didn't know Africa was a continent and not a country rofl . McCain campaign staff, now that the election is over, are now admitting to some pretty embarrassing details about their camp, namely, Sarah Palin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/05/palin-didnt-know-africa-i_n_141653.html

I thought America was a continent not a country. Meaning the mass of land from Alaska to Argentina.
I thought the country's name was the the United States of America.
Meaning a Union of States within the American continent.

TheLonelyWalker's photo
Thu 11/06/08 07:57 AM

for an election that wasnt about race i sure have heard alot about race the last 24 hours

if it wasn't about race, why the hell McCain mentioned Washington Booker T. in his defeat acceptance speech?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25