Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:14 PM

i no what the problem is, us democrats don't bug phones we don't make up stuff to invade someones country. as for the hippie comment. yes and always will be.we don't claim to the party of high morals. example mark Sanford.

We were attacked by Korea and Vietnam?

Gulf of Tonkin ring a bell?

Party of High Morals... Thats comical... John Edwards is a perfect example of your high morals.. Cheating on his wife while shes dying from cancer...

here is a few republican hypocrites newt Gingrich while wife laying in bed dieding of cancer, he ask for a divorced hypocrite, mark Sanford went on fox news saying of his high morals.no not old enought for that

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:10 PM
please tell me how my last statement even came close to calling you a racist. i was raised in Alabama. Jeff sessions is another George c Wallace.he said in the 70s he did not think blacks had the right to vote. the reason must don't like her is because of her views on abortion, they call it murder. the law of the land says otherwise.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:56 PM
well yes he is when you call her a racist. and your one to. that's a hypocrite.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:55 PM
but boo i,m not just a liberal i,m a evil russia,my views are just that mine.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:53 PM
always the same sounds like republican theme. we cant have health care. we need the money to attack other countries. who can we bomb next. maybe cuba,

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:50 PM
anything is better the bush. i notice obama at allstar game her a few boos but not like bush did.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:45 PM
to me cops are useless.if you want a cop call the donut shop.no jurys dont put people in jail. if the cop frames someone then lies to the jury.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:37 PM
ok i hold a personal grudge again the va. for five years i tryed to get my father help. he served in vietnam. they let him die.so if any va pepele out there i got something to say to you,вы можете расцеловать моего ****ing ишака.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:33 PM
cops lets see when you need one you cant find one. when you don't need them there everywhere. every year they call my house for donation. i usually hang up on them. must cops don't have enough brains to add to and to. or they put innocent people in jail.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:25 PM
no its cops way of harassing folks. case and point if i don't wear a seat belt i get a fine. if i don't wear a helmet. nothing happens. but i personally can not stand cops. must are on the take.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:11 PM
i got lots of speeding ticket. lead foot.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:04 PM
i got way to many thing in my past . that the media would bring out. like i inhaled and enjoyed it.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:58 PM
i hate to break it to you. but i cant run. i was not born in the usa, sorry. i no you had high hopes.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:57 PM
CLICK IT OR TICKET is nothing more then harrassment.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:54 PM
yes we can start buy barring lobbyist from giving money to senator i got one for you former s.c governor carol Campbell, campaign to lower insurance rates, so when he was elected . guess what insurance rates doubled.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:50 PM
oh speaking of racist. Jeff sessions said in the 70s blacks don't need to have the right to vote. and he called her a racist. what do we call that hypocrite.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:47 PM
well since i,m in Ukraine visiting my aunt. our 4 dollatrs is now 10. but of course here's the catch. have to spend it in Ukraine.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:43 PM
i think i started driving at 12 but of course i was in rural Alabama, cops were not like they are today, hell they give u a ticket nowadays for not wearing seat belts ********.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:41 PM
one way to save some tax money, stop paying our senators, hell should be there honor to serve us, hell them people have more vacations then anyone i have every seen. or a better idea, lets let them try living on minimum wage.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:38 PM
i got credit card. does that count. dam gas in ukraine is 85 cent a gallon in us money.