Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 04:03 PM
lets all watch fox news, we can kiss Sarah palin hypocrite butt together.she says we should take better care of our families. but of course her 17 year old daughter gets knocked up.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 04:01 PM
we can say what every we want. just proves to me the republicans are just plain greedy.they claim to be men of god, that's a joke. must are so far up the insurance lobbies butt its not even funny.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:58 PM
fox news is the one who start the rumor Obama is not an American citizen. fair an balance. yeah right. that's a joke. we all no they tell them on fox news to say. fox news is always pushing the Iraq war. must have never been in any war, [just on news some crazy ******* tried to run his car in to the white house. they killed his dumb ***]

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:50 PM
as a huge baseball fan. i watch an interview with Obama last night on mlb.he acted like one of us, not the men who runs the richest country in the world.i no bush would have turned his nose up to us. Obama took time out of his busy day to talk to normal people. for those who say he is not an American citizen. give it up. you lost the election.so stop whining.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:45 PM
it seems to me if we had same health care as our government we would all be sit, democrats want to give us health care. republicans want to be greedy. and not take care of the sick.seems i have heard over and over again, how this is the greatest country in the world. but we cant take care of the poor.even in communist countries they take care of there people. sometimes i wonder how rich people sleep at night. knowing that they got rich off the backs of the poor.what every happen to take care of your fellow man. the republican party claims to be the party of god. now let me ask you. if god was on earth today, would he let the poor die i think not.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:29 PM
what is your personal view on government health care

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:26 PM
well lets see. maybe because bush was trying to scare everyone.maybe he made up facts like he did for Iraq, sometimes i,m proud to be an American.but no matter how long i live in USA. i will always be a Russian.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:17 PM
maybe we can put bush/cheney in Guantanamo Bay. show them how it feels.they had no problem putting innocent people there. no not saying they are all innocent.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:11 PM
well i mustly watch bbc . fox is bias msnbc is bias to.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:12 PM
i no what the problem is, us democrats don't bug phones we don't make up stuff to invade someones country. as for the hippie comment. yes and always will be.we don't claim to the party of high morals. example mark Sanford.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:00 PM
OK then we can come up with new name for republicans. hypocrite.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:40 AM
lou dobbs is a hipocrute i dont like illegal either but he is married to one.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:36 AM
but this is not russia, i guess obama could do like bush and make up facts to invade a country.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:11 AM
fox news is the worse, when i want real news i watch cnn if i want to no about sarah palin i watch fox

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:47 AM
thats what i through. i think i no usa history very well.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:42 AM
this is one fight he will not win.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:35 AM
not sure if we are in a time of war, not saying we are not. just not sure.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:24 AM
sounds like nothing more then an excuse for getting out of going to afghanistan he should be COURT MARTIAL

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:16 AM
well for me i no i was not born in the USA so i could never be president. but for those who claim Obama was not born in the USA, just another way of whining .you lost the election you can whine all day long but in the end you still lost. stop coming up with excuses, for the soldier. must of us served in the arm forces.so He belongs in jail. or is it that he is just making up an excuse. i could just be chicken ****.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:59 AM
this soldier sing up to join. he must live up to that, for anyone who says Obama not an American citizen. just more ways for repubbans can complain .you lost get over it. this soldier should be locked up