Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:07 PM
yes i agree. here in greenville s.c they only round them up on election time. so the dumb think they are doing there job.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:02 PM
its gone nothing to do with left or right. its got allot to do with letting a man die , without running him down.to me and allot of other people. Walter cronkite is a hero. much more then rush will every be.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:47 PM
you people are completely nuts

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:24 PM
i have tried must all browser my FireFox browser keeps getting slower and slower have deleted history, still slow. i tried chrome browser. must admit to to computer smart. was to hard to figure out. can some one tell me the best fast browser. i have telephone line dsl.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:16 PM
i did read it. not that i dont hate the government cause i do. randy weaver is my hero. but you people will try to reach for anything.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:01 PM
dont you people have anything better to do then make up bull. how 9/11 was an inside job.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:58 PM
i was on another website early got booted website name is bom. some guy was saying how Walter was a known left wing guy. it discussed me so i told him off. i guess freedom of speech only applies if your a ring wing nutcase.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:40 PM
today on the rush Limbaugh show. i did not think rush Limbaugh could get any lower but he can.Walter cronkite not even in the ground yet, this fat moron running Cronkite down. rush you will never be half the man Walter cronkite was.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:03 AM
i may be the only one. but we have waited to long for our government to get its head out of its ***. and build a wall to protect this country. all they do is talk. while people bring disease in to the country. along with there drugs. its time to stop bullshitting and build the wall.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:24 AM
so your army had Saddam murder. did it make iraq a better place. no it did not.so don't wonder why the Muslim hate you people.somehow i often wonder how you people can live with yourself.your country has to stick its nose in to everybody business. then you have the nerve to wonder why people hate you.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:18 AM
oh please. if you got nothing better to do with your time. but come up with crazy idea. that our government.[as much as i think they suck].was behind killing over 3000 people. what did they have to gain buy bombing these building. you can show any picture you want. it don't prove anything. change that it proves. that if you believe that. you need help.

supermike48's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:29 AM
would you people who believe 9/11 was an inside job. please put the pipe down. i dislike the government myself. but not even i would be that crazy to believe they caused 9/11.

supermike48's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:46 PM
well lets see since i work in Iraq. and was in the army 22 years. i have to say no thanks. i would love to support our troops. but there war in Iraq is nothing more then murder of innocent women and children. i wonder how many Americans. really nos whats going on in Iraq.

supermike48's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/agUmQopOCcg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/agUmQopOCcg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

supermike48's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:30 PM
i guess it makes you Americans real proud you murder Saddam.i bet his last words were screw you George w bush.

supermike48's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:23 PM
its hard to support soldiers who kill women an children in Iraq.

supermike48's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:25 PM
i for one i,m not thrilled with Obama.but first we need to give him a chance. after some of us gave bush 8 years. look what he done.

supermike48's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:35 PM
we better hope we don't fight Iran. that only means Russia we get involved. we got enough on our hands in afghanistan. bush drop the ball on afghanistan buy invading Iraq. now we might be in bad trouble in afghanistan.

supermike48's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:27 PM
well again if our government would stop dropping bombs on innocent iraq people, think of the money we could save. i work in Iraq driving an oil tanker. i,m on leave, had to have my right knee replaced. our government waste more money. still no wall up on Mexican border, all we get from our government is talk. nothing more.

supermike48's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:15 PM
well since we come from different parties we are never going to agree. you say it will bankrupt us. i say the war in Iraq has wasted enough money we could have had health care.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17