Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:26 PM
you no dude you are really not worth me getting upset. so go ahead call me names. u got an opinion . just like me.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:25 PM
no hopefully there wont be no fireworks. i have been on this site for two months. you just notice.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:23 PM
the CIA has been behind many leaders. not all have been good.kind of like USA wanted election in lebanon then when they put humus in charge USA raised hell about it.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:19 PM
ok we got or we agree on that. now the USA supplied Iraq with weapons to gas its own people.its kind of like you buying a rattle snake. and it bites you. you cant blame the snake.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:18 PM
well first i no i will get booed out for saying this. if not for Russian winters. Germany had a chance of winning ww2.only problem i have is. USA thinks it got to be the peacekeepers in the hold world.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:15 PM
OK now who supplied him arms in the Iran war.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:09 PM
so tem are you telling me that you can have an opinion . but i cant. simply yes or no will do.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:09 PM
so tem are you telling me that you can have an opinion . but i cant. simply yes or no will do.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:08 PM
well i understand you have a right to express your opinion. but that being said so do i. if i want to leave i would. but last time i checked my passport an driver licences says i,m an American citizen. so until they revoke my citizenship. i will say what i want. good day.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 02:04 PM
its awful funny your government backed Saddam in the Iran war.it has been six years since USA invaded Iraq. still have not won anything. hell Iraq don't even have an army. the USA is suppose to be a super power. guess that don't include the army.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:57 PM
no matter what Saddam done. how is that the business of the USA. the only thing this war has done is made more terrorist that hate America, that was real smart. to the us government butt out.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:27 PM
this is coming from a former Russian. the united states needs to mine its own business. usa has no room to talk. even if Russian attacked Georgians, the USA attacked Iraq for no reason. so people in glass house should not throw stones.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:24 PM

as i recall. when my parents moved to usa. it was supposed to be some much better then Russia. years later i find out, there just about same,

Great, get back on the bus and leave.
Less than 5000 soldiers have died in Iraq.
And really thats not very many, they are soldiers and they knew what they were getting into when they enlisted.

Way more children have died in that time from diarrhea caused by dirty water, automobile accidents, homicides. one lost life is to much. and seems your not real smart you cant drive to Russia. i belong here in USA just like you, since i work in Iraq. i think i no little more then you.if one soldier dies its to many. where your since of right and wrong. it must be rough being that cold.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:29 AM
i guess if no one reported on this stuff, we would never no. what are they trying to hide.i have seen kids in Iraq get blown up buy American and Iraq bombs. no one every cares about the poor in Iraq. all our forces do is keep killing.then the Muslim sit bombs off. killing kids, it goes on and on. no one is every going to win. the only loser are the kids with no arms or legs.no not saying americans are the only ones killing kids.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:24 AM
i never claim to be a christian. do i believe in god. yes i do. i just feel that the ring wing has kidnapped the christians, like the doctor that was murder . the abortion doctor. that's murder. nio matter how you look out it.if your a man of god act like. don't use the bible to befit you,on abortion. i feel not my right to tell a women what she can do with her body. its funny how republicans are against abortion, but don't mind going to war and killing women and children.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:18 AM
for all of you that support the war in iraq, those photos need to be shown.i work in Iraq for kbr. i drive an oil tanker. i could tell you things i have seen. it would make you sick to your stomach.for me while working. i have had some dealing with the us forces in Iraq, i never give my personal opinion the war. weather i,m for or against. all i will say is i,m against murder. no matter who kills who.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:11 AM
can someone tell me where freedom of speech went. you may not agree with flag up side down. but it is there right. or did all of are soldier die for no reason.you cant use the Constitution , to when every it suits you.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:09 AM
nanana hey hey good bye.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:01 AM
seems its always about the Russia, must of you on here have never been to Russia, from what i heard from family in military back home in Russia. the Georgian army start this war, i can promise you, the mighty Russian army will finish them off once and for all. god bless the Russia army.

supermike48's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:51 AM
you left out part where you say if you don't like it here go back to Russia, well since i,m an American citizen i don't think that will happen. just because i love an respect my flag and where i came from. since i spent 22 years in your army. i truly feel i have earn the right to worship any flag i wont to.