Community > Posts By > supermike48

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:23 PM
in the afghanistan war i have to change sides. if we would have went to afghanistan first. instead of some wild goose chase in iraq, would be better. either through i don't believe we will every win in afghanistan. you can bomb what u cant see, those mountains are hell. you can hide anywhere. its unwinnable.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:19 PM
goodnight be safe, night night.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:16 PM
hey no problem man we all have our own opinion . take care is 816 am here time for breakfast.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:15 PM
no your wrong. do you no how much money has been wasted in Iraq billion of dollars. many lives. American and Iraq. it goes to take years for our soldier to get over this. how many American lives have been destroyed, you care to take a guess. all based on a lie.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:10 PM
well the way i see it,if someone has brown skin in this country. then they don't matter. discounting Mexicans.people die everyday in this country, and the government keeps bombing away.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:05 PM
George bush was an ahole. an anyone who well you no.George w bush is a born coward with Mr 5 deferment dick cheney. and lets don't forget about American favorite. drug addict rush Limbaugh. like must is all for war. till its there time.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:00 PM
lets have a truce. both sides are morons.one party has bad ideas, other side can have a worse idea.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:58 PM
hold i said Iraq. i did not say pull out of afghanistan. i would say bomb them in to the stone age. but hell that might be a step up for them.if you took the money they have wasted in Iraq in over 6 years. you could pay for health care for everybody.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:51 PM
i was raised in alabama. i seen racist every day.so are new judge is not a racist,

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:48 PM
i,m afraid i cant say anything bad about McCain besides he picked that dumb women. yes he came back from vietnam he drank he chased women. but only he noes how much he suffer. i say give him a break.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:45 PM
well i think we all no that the president is not really in charge. mr money is.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:42 PM
now now lets don't get in to name calling. what you said is we cant afford it. i got an idea . why don't we drop a few less bombs in Iraq. and get some health care.as i work in Iraq. regardless of what you have heard from the government, Iraq people are not bad people. they have suffer enough first Saddam then your army.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:37 PM
i found out one good thing about Ukraine there is no fox new, proves these people are smart. i have not heard one word of English all day.whats more amazing i can still speak my own language. but fox. its as bad as msnbc, both are bias.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:33 PM
i just figured it out you people wanted . Harriet Myers as a judge. she was under quillflyed. but in the end the republican have no power to do nothing but complain. so it really don't matter she is in and there's nothing the republicans can do about it.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:28 PM
that was not the question, i asked if you think mojahdean are terroist or freedom fighter.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:14 PM
always a excuse why we cant have health care. that's why i will never consider myself and America, you don't care about your fellow man how shameful.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:12 PM
this is a very smart women. you ringwinger wont to tell us how to live, we are not robots.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:09 PM
either this is about her views on abortion, or you don't like it because she is a women. if she is a racists that what does that make Jeff sessions.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:07 PM
terrorist or freedom fighter.

supermike48's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:18 PM
as a Russian i was raised in Alabama. i seen lots of racists. i was told once buy the KKK that i was worse then the blacks. [not what they said but wont repeat racist comment.]because i was not an American. i told them if your so proud why do you hide your face. i personal think republicans are racist.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17