Community > Posts By > ladypegasus

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:04 PM
Melisa...I've had it for over 40 years so I will keep it.

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:11 PM
Stating an opinion,whether it agrees or disagrees with others is one thing. Making a statement with the intent to hurt others is an entirely different thing.flowerforyou

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:01 PM
We have an Arkansas page now? Hmm...

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:36 PM
My mom. 11-04-07. Heck of a birthday for my sister to get a call that Mom was gone.

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 10/15/07 09:20 PM
I have a hard time with all the holiday specials that are shown on television.
The year my little brother turned 7 I watched them and cried because he was in the hospital. He had just been diagnosed with diabetes and had to spend several weeks in the hospital.
He passed away in '96 at the age of 23.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 10/03/07 09:18 PM
Oh man I can't say I know how Shadow feels because as a female I will never experience that "gonna be a dad" feeling. But I can tell you that the "gonna be a granny" feeling is awesome.
Especially when you are there at the exact moment(1:04pm Oct. 2,2007) it happens.
Yep,my grandson arrived Tuesday afternoon so it is needless to say that I have just been through 2 of the most beautifully exhausting days of my life.
Baby and mom(dad too) are at home now and doing great.

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:33 PM
Remind your lady that outward beauty only catches the eye of the beholder....it is the inner beauty that captures the heart of the beholder.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:16 PM
My dogs get huffy if I call them dogs. They consider themselves four-leggers.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:12 PM
Be glad you don't get a lot of them. It was fun watching my black cat jump in a box of them and come out looking like a dalmation in reverse...that is until I realized I was the one that was gonna have clean them up.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:09 PM
I was lucky. My cats didn't chew on them. they just scattered the dang things all over the floor.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:07 PM
Styrofoam that companies use to pad boxes for shipping.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 11:05 PM
My cats loved playing with packing peanuts but they can get kinda messy.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:56 PM
I had a cat that would spend hours playing with an aluminum foil ball. LOL...course that meant I was forever digging it out from under the fridge which is usually where she swatted it to.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:51 PM
Gonna miss you two.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:47 PM
Prayers for your friend and her loved ones.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 09/19/07 10:39 PM
This is one of those requests for prayers threads.
My best friend sent me an e-mail earlier today asking for prayer for her niece.
She didn't ask for recovery or anything like that...she simply asked that we all pray that her niece's passing would be peaceful.
Guess I should tell you that her niece is also a friend of mine and that we have known for several months that she has cancer. She is now in the end-stages of it.
Last week she seemed to be doing good but now her family thinks she will be gone in a few days.
I feel as if she has made peace with death and is now just waiting on God's limo to pick her up.
So please, say a prayer that her wait will be painless.

ladypegasus's photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:11 PM
I feel for ya....I hate going to Wal-Mart...especially the dinky one here.

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:46 PM
Are you sure those are dogs and not some alien life form disguised as dogs?

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 08/20/07 05:37 PM
I'd most likely lose it since I can't remember what I did with the 60K that I allegedly took from my former room-mate.laugh

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 08/15/07 11:26 AM
If your phone is a camera phone and you can do multi-media messages....why not send him a sexy pic of you with the words I miss you?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16