Community > Posts By > ladypegasus

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 11:09 PM
It is one of those things that I have never found the courage to try.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:50 PM
Chicken feet are sold in grocery stores because some people do eat them(gag). Here in the south we do eat some really odd stuff. Lol....I have a jar of purple-hull pea jelly in my fridge right now. Haven't tried it yet though. If you are ever offered a food called 'souse', think twice about eating it. The common name for it here is 'hog-head cheese'.sick

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 08/06/07 11:56 PM
Don't know how many blends I have in me....never really cared much. Always considered myself 100%.....human that is. flowerforyou

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 08/06/07 12:41 PM
flowerforyou Prayers for you and your family Mystique. It has been 24 years since my son was in the hospital for a week and I still remember the fear I felt.
May God lift your spirit and surround you with His love.

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 07/22/07 09:52 PM
Think I'll have a cup of coffee with a shot of rum.drinker

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 09:37 PM
As a resident or employee?

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 06:08 PM
I have seen and felt several spirits in my house. It can get really annoying but most of the time I just ignore them.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:56 PM
Every time someone farts around my mom and then says excuse me she tells them its ok because there is more room out than in.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:36 PM
Bored, baloney is best eaten with onion and mustard. Or fried with just the mustard. But right now I am into tomato and mayo sandwiches.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:32 PM
I can't make home-made chocolate chip cookies because I eat the chocolate chips before I get the cookies made.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:29 PM
Oh Dayv...I thought I was the only one that enjoyed those. As a small child I wouldn't eat anything at all until I had a peanut butter sandwich. The mayo was added at a later date when I was big enough to make my own sandwiches.laugh

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:16 PM
I like to wear radical colored nail polish.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:08 PM
I would rather be single than be with someone other than the one I want.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 04:49 PM
I stopped buying makeup when I realized that I was wasting more than I used. On average I wear it about three times a year so a bottle of foundation goes bad before I have even used half of it. And during the summertime here it all melts off anyway and then I am left with that streaky, raccoon-eyed look.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 07/17/07 04:37 PM
Do I hate truckers? Nah. Would be kind of idiotic of me to hate them when my son,godson and quite a few of my friends make their living in the profession. And my dad drove a log truck.

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:55 PM
I have a so-so neighborhood. Most of the time it is quiet but I have seen kids in the streets very late at night and we have a problem with people wanting to speed through here.

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:18 PM
I figure when I go on a first date the guy I am with can ask whatever he wants. Of course that doesn't mean I will reply or that if I do bother to reply to whatever idiotic question he has asked that he will like the answer.

ladypegasus's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:12 PM
Hmmm....as long as it is in the bathroom where it belongs, and not decorating the trees in my yard, i'm not real picky about how it hangs.

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:47 PM
Hey iam,if you pass a KP truck and hear some kid on the radio with the handle greenbean, give him a shout. That's my son.

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 07/14/07 06:41 PM
I haven't posted on here much but I tend to check the forums every day and so feel that I am gettint to know all who post. I wish you all the best in life. And remember you are never truly alone or without friends. The man upstairs may not show his face to you but in times of need He will carry you. I hope that as I get to know everyone better and feel more comfortable posting I will be able to call you all friend.