Community > Posts By > ladypegasus

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:07 PM
Was the first time for me

ladypegasus's photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:05 PM
Earlier while I was in the forums I ws redirected to a sponsor survey. Is that normal?

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 08/14/08 01:01 AM
Nope. And since I live in a small town I have always had a fear of dating a relative(ewww) so none of the guys I dated were local.

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:53 AM

Given. By a LONG ways.

I swear...I am going to tell the admins here to make a section for Mirror's questions. Trying to chase all of them through the different sections is tiring...lmao

If you ask them to wait a couple weeks they can make it the Mirror n Peccy section.

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:48 AM
Have to give to get so it all equals out.

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:45 AM

I know what i'm going to be doing is right, so that why i'm doing it nomatter what happens. I don't want to take him from her, but she is pushing me agents a wall knowing he what ever guy beats on her. I can stand men that do chit like this and knowing she thinks it's ok huh :angry: She can put her daughter through this and i feel really bad for her, but i will not let my son go through this chit....

Would you be willing to take on the responsibilty of raising her daughter as well? If the courts deem her unfit to raise your son then she doesn't need the daughter either. JMO

ladypegasus's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:28 AM
She gave you her address so obviously she likes at least a little. When you are comfortable with it , explain the situation(lost in city) and ask if she would mind if you followed her the first time. That way you will know how to get there.

ladypegasus's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:36 AM
I had a coffee mug that had the slogan "Men who call women sweetheart,honey or baby should have their little tiny peckers cut off....My ex 'accidently' broke it.sad sad sad Dang i miss that cup.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:48 PM
My godson had a dream that metal was flying all around him. When he woke up his eye was hurting.
later that day my son called from the hospital to tell me he was having emergency surgery on his eye...the eye that had gotten hit by a flying piece of metal.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:40 PM
No but I kow a young lady whose mother is her sister and her cousins are neices and nephews...she was adopted by her grandparents.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:27 PM
slaphead So that's why people at work won't let me near sharp objects.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:16 PM
Since the fella I care most about lives 200 miles away, guess you could say I don't need him to be complete.On the other hand my life is so much better with him in it.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:15 PM

hmm..sounds like some a lot of timeout is needed..and an explanation on how to treat animals/people.

Sounds like the child's parents could benefit from some of this too.

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:54 PM
Does the long nap after sex count as non-sexual?

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:51 PM
45 and 7/12

ladypegasus's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:48 PM
I enjoy sex with the right person. Would rather do without than do with someone else.

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 08/09/08 10:29 PM
waving

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:52 PM
Only been 9 months since mine has been gone and I still miss her.

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:39 PM
Hmm...I figure the answer to this will be determined by which owner paid the refs the most money.

ladypegasus's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:34 PM
If I ever get married,it will be to a man that has been married twice. Why? Because he walked off with my heart.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16