Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Mon 03/07/11 05:57 PM
My pet peeve?

Well, lately it has been reading muttered garbage posted on forums on the internet. You can find it anywhere. I even read it out loud several times AND IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!!!!!

When somebody writes a ton of crap and I mean utter crap! Like they can't hold their own attention span long enough to finish their own sentences and their ideas just bleed one into the next.

It drives me so mad that I want to physically hurt myself after reading it!

Simply put, if you can't form a simple sentence, PLEASE DON"T POST ON MY INTERNET!!

Ok, jerk mode off, thank you for your time.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/06/11 05:25 PM
It's even more beautiful when you see them simply as people.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/06/11 05:19 PM
Is it possible that people have been using mutual match for a long time without knowing what it's for?

Monier's photo
Sun 03/06/11 05:16 PM

ok I understand, I guess it depends on the person and their belief about it because personally I can not tell another that I love them until I get 2 kno them, even family I never knew, if they died I wouldn't feel anything but its one exception I have with my own issue, well in the belief of not knowing someone and not being able to tell them I love them, I contridicted myself bcuz of the phrase "love at 1st sight", I didn't believe that at first until my first semester of college which was in the august that just passed and this boy and I became attracted 2 eachother the 3rd day of class and we fouund out we had 3 classes 2gether...im not going in2 detail but he is perfect and I feel like I fell in love with him without even knowing him but those couple months we stared at one another and talked a little bit but just looking in his eyes told me everything about him, we are both extremely shy when it comes 2 liking ppl so nothing happened, except he gave me his # and he told me he didn't want my # bcuz he wanted me to call him and I thot he didn't want 2 talk 2 me bcuz his # never worked...so on sumthing told me yesturday 2 try again and if not then delete his # and 4get about him and low n behold, he answered and still is as sweet as ever...so I never gave up and he wasn't lying 2 me about his # and I always wished that I could talk 2 him @ least near his birthday and vuwala I formed a plan 2 txt him again in 3 weeks and that's somewhere near his birthday...so I guess I agree...love comes in many forms and different times..as long as u believe it and never give up on it then one day at the perfect time, it will reveal itself

Just as you understand that even though I am having trouble deciphering your last 342 word running sentence, I do however, know that you are talking about love.

In a way, you completely show how hard it can be to truly understand how another person feels about love.

Can you really expect another person be so accurate to you about their feelings while the ideas that you share seem to bleed together themselves?

Food for thought.

Monier's photo
Sun 03/06/11 03:15 PM
Edited by Monier on Sun 03/06/11 03:19 PM
What if's are very vague point makers to say the least.

Thinking about what ifs is a bonafide way to think yourself right out of any relationship.

Perhaps the answer lies in understanding ourselves first? I mean, we can't just rationally dictate to others what we think their feelings should mean and when they shoud say certain things in life right?

Oh yes we can, if we have selfish and controlling personalities.

Love is a special word and what makes it special is that it has a unique meaning to the person using it.

How can I convey my love to her? How can I show her how I feel? If it was simply saying 'I love you', why would people ever think those ways?

We need to just stop thinking that some single word can ever convey everything that we feel. Don't use it unless you mean it? What does that even mean in itself? it's just a word.

Monier's photo
Sat 03/05/11 03:05 PM
There's only one constant regarding my happiness - ESPN - the rest is an illusion.

Monier's photo
Sat 03/05/11 01:59 PM
I'd be everything because that's what I eat.

Monier's photo
Sat 03/05/11 01:56 PM

All jobs run by federal law. thiers quota's for certain minorities.

I have no problem with this if its carried out properly.

They have just for got about the NBA.

Thier are more african americans playing Pro Ball then Caucatians

About time Times caught up with everybody.

What do you think should the NBA be made up of half white and half black?
It should be made up of people who can play the game no matter what race they are.

So should the job market...

Monier's photo
Sat 03/05/11 01:53 PM
I love this thread

Monier's photo
Wed 03/02/11 02:02 PM
Edited by Monier on Wed 03/02/11 02:03 PM
Mark Horvath is a former homeless man turned advocate for the homeless who travels across the U.S. interviewing the Homeless and posting the videos online.

If you would like to hear their stories in their own words, please visit

http://invisiblepeople.tv/blog/

I challenge you to watch and listen to the 'forgotten' class of citizens in America.

Monier's photo
Tue 03/01/11 02:16 PM
Well, we have ESPN = The Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

Why not 'Entertainment and Ignorant News Television' or EIN'T ('ain't' misspelled even though it's a nonstandard word - see what i did there?)

Monier's photo
Mon 02/28/11 06:44 PM
Sorry. I meant NEVER settle for less than what you want in another person.

If I were to settle, why bother having standards in the first place? If I were to settle, why not just constantly lie to myself, it would be more fun.

Because I do not settle, it shows respect to the people I have dated and will date in the future, because they know the type of man I am does not change because I may be lonely at times or maybe have had some bad luck and I'm thinking another person might not be as bad as the last.

It's all about respect, for yourself and others.

Monier's photo
Mon 02/28/11 06:37 PM
Never

Monier's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:55 AM
Watching the news and also listening to country music radio stations will help.

Other english music is mostly filled will slang but country music is still very clear sounding.

Monier's photo
Sun 02/27/11 02:42 AM
Are the Unions dead yet? Just checking. I'll come back later if I smell anything rotting.

The next time a candidate tells you he's going to do something (which Walker did), maybe it would be wise to listen, and get out there and vote your opinion or belief.

Barrett and Feingold ran absolutely pathetic campaigns last fall. I waited in shock as they did'nt even make a push at the end. I was like, wow, do these people around here not care that they are basically being ridiculed for their political choices? It was shocking, and in a big time Dem state like Wisconsin even.

It's hard to support a political party that only gets it's numbers out to vote when they are upset.

/sigh

Monier's photo
Mon 02/21/11 06:02 PM
Will there be any hazing???

Monier's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:58 PM
What does PCU stand for again?

Monier's photo
Mon 02/21/11 05:53 PM
Edited by Monier on Mon 02/21/11 05:55 PM
I like the women who are interested in a man enough that they try to prove the generalizations wrong.

I mean, I have to constantly fight off the generalizationing urge and dig into who a person actually is. It is especially hard when they act the generalization out to you almost as if it were scripted.

Monier's photo
Sun 02/20/11 03:15 PM

to each their own.

I think it is funny. Everyone wants to be unique but everyone wants to belong as well. We are all just one piece of a larger puzzle. Some of us see it, others just don't get it.

but as in a puzzle, each individual is very unique. :smile:

This is so true. I like the puzzle anology.

Now say that those unique puzzle pieces are lying around and somebody becomes really impatient and wants that puzzle put together quickly. They might cut those pieces to try to make them fit. It works okay for awhile but once the puzzle looks near finished, it's not quite right.

They say older men are more refined. They say older women are frisky, they even gave them a name. Those two generalizations were created to make the younger ones believe that they will find what they really want ie maturity or sex.

Monier's photo
Sun 02/20/11 03:03 PM

Is it really true that no one else can love you if you don't love yourself? I don't think that's really true, though I do understand what is meant when people say that.

That can be true, however I question anybody's capacity to truly love another person if they don't love themself.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25