Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Thu 05/06/10 09:43 AM

I'm a guy of 21 going 22 by 23rd of this month.All my life,i've been looking for the right answer 2 the question,but answers seems not 2 be coming.i'd luv 2 hear your views about the question "is it right 2 remain a virgin til marriage".IF THERE VIRGINS IN D HOUSE,i'd luv 2 meet with you.

Staying a virgin until marriage is a supreme show of devotion from a guy.

It's going to be a hard road for you because:

1. It is a great accomplishment in this day and age, but don't wear it as a badge of honor. Don't advertise it when meeting women, it will skew their perception of you.

2. It is hard to physically prove that you are a virgin. Most women won't believe you. They are used to men being sexually active and are more likely to think you are lying.

3. Choosing your mate based on their own sexual past (a virgin also?) does'nt automatically make them the right person for you. People make mistakes, you just want to avoid the women who have made mistakes on purpose.

4. If you truly believe in this, DONT GIVE IN, no matter the feelings you may have in the future while dating. If she knows how you feel but then you eventually have sex with her, she's likely to lose respect for you or even worse, you could have been a conquest but you did'nt realize it in time.

I would wish you luck but you don't need it. You need skill. Skill at staying a virgin. It is more of a mental virginity for men. We come crashing down when our strong beliefs are broken. If we don't live what we believe in, our lives have no more meaning than animals.

Monier's photo
Thu 05/06/10 09:18 AM

I feel like I have to say this.

Superman sucks.oops

Forget Superman...

smitten

Supergirl for the win!!

Monier's photo
Thu 05/06/10 09:11 AM
I'd love to kill one of those 'Would you blah blah with the person above you' threads, but it would be no use. Reading those threads is like listening to animals make noises at each other.

Monier's photo
Wed 05/05/10 10:43 PM
Edited by Monier on Wed 05/05/10 10:46 PM
Oh and I think it's funny that the happiest women that I've seen with men are the ones who like the geeks. You know, the comic book guys, hobby and convention people.

So interesting and revealing because people that are not embarrassed by their hobbies are usually more open about themselves.

Monier's photo
Wed 05/05/10 10:36 PM
Edited by Monier on Wed 05/05/10 10:44 PM

to be compassionate, to love someone unconditionally, to be able to laugh together, cry together? to be there through the good and the bad. good men have vanished.

I find that women find those kinds of men when they ACTUALLY start looking for them. They need to get burned a whole lot before they can truly appreciate and recognize one.

Not to say they don't want a man like that. In fact that's the reason people find losers, because they want the person they are interested in to be that wonderful companion but most times they are let down.

That's why the younger type 'nice guys' always whine about the women who reject them and how they can't see what's right in front of them. I've told my younger female friends that if they want to find a great and honorable guy, then they should rule out any guy that pursues them. Of course, they have never listened, um yeah, NEVER, but hey that's how they learn. So by the time we're 30 we usually know. Hopefully, OMG hopefully we have not made really bad mistakes before we figure out who makes the best partners.

Monier's photo
Wed 05/05/10 10:22 PM

How many people have ever been so enthralled with someone intellectually/conversationally...they became sexually attracted afterward? And did it take you by surprise?

Just curious...

that's how it happens for me.

Monier's photo
Mon 05/03/10 06:03 PM

I heard Bob and Tom talking about this today. The question was what do women do with there old lingerie that was used in an old relationship when they start a new one. Alot of women threw it out and bought new even including new panties. Just curious?????smokin

What about vibrators?

If she's buying a new vibrator for a new relationship that's bad news.

Monier's photo
Mon 05/03/10 06:00 PM

I touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

sometimes a DO sometimes a DONT

Monier's photo
Mon 05/03/10 06:00 PM
I touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.

Monier's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:03 AM
In my prayers

Monier's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:00 AM

I just found this website and find this fassinating there is a forum here. But I was thinking of this question a few days ago--people involved in work if they have a job. Or if they don't, how do they occupy themselves when searching for job is overwhelming? And what do you do if you want to go someplace(cost of gas etc). Then there are those who are going back to school--like me. Seems to me this environment is a bit stressful to be finding friend, lover,or otherwise. Just curious.

The economy might be poor but we're not living in The Great Depression. As I recall reading, people still hooked up back then.

Monier's photo
Sat 05/01/10 01:08 PM

Actually Joy it was his bestfriend! Go figure that one out! lol

Anywho, EPIC FAIL night was redeemed later with drinks. Met up with a Mingler from the UK who is here locally for a few months on business. We went to my bar and of course got treated like rock stars. He was awesome company and even bought all my drinks drinks

that rocks

Monier's photo
Sat 05/01/10 01:00 PM
Edited by Monier on Sat 05/01/10 01:02 PM

Ques.. what would you have done,if you had taken your girl\boy to a party ,while you break away to get drinks for you and your partner ,and on your return him/she is missing!

I would hang out waiting for her.

Hey, maybe she went to the little girls room.

After several minutes waiting I would start checking around. You never know, she could be in danger.

Yeah, she might have ditched me, but a man of my caliber does'nt take that chance.

Hero mode 'must find date'

'bright idea' call's her cell. She does'nt have one?? What kind of party is this????

Still nothing: Drink more and more.

*Assume the Captian Morgan pose at nearest window.

Drive to her house/apartment or find one of her friends. Make sure that they know that she's not with you. You now have an alibi!!!!! This will come in handy in case she was kidnapped by some biker gang right under your nose! We've all seen those innocent guy getting the blame for the missing person shows right????

Go home, relax, cook something really fantastic, drink a Dos Equis and listen to old Swing music.

That is EXACTLY what I would do.

Monier's photo
Sat 05/01/10 12:45 PM
I do the soldier position all night long. If I snore, my cat bites my nose.

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 08:17 PM
The world does'nt end in 2012

Brett Favre will be MVP in 2020

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 08:08 PM

Who cares?

Men like a challenge :)

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:55 PM
Edited by Monier on Fri 04/30/10 07:56 PM

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:51 PM
Yes laugh

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fail%20boat

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:50 PM
Fail Boat

Someone who constantly fails at something, and generally Life in its self. Can be told to the person as a pay out.
Excuse me, sir can i plz ride take a ride on your fail boat.

ex. Hey lets all jump on to this noobs fail boat and take a ride down Fail Lake.

Monier's photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:47 PM
I was crushing pecans earlier

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next