Community > Posts By > Monier

Monier's photo
Wed 07/13/11 11:03 PM

Hello & welcome flowerforyou

Myra waving flowerforyou :heart:

Monier's photo
Sun 07/03/11 08:58 AM
Edited by Monier on Sun 07/03/11 08:59 AM
Was there any hint of Unicron in it or possibly in the future?

This may have been a great movie and Michael Bay does these types well that cater to the human element, but to be able to expand on the greatest point in most of the anime series, a director with much more vision is needed.

Monier's photo
Sun 06/19/11 09:26 PM
hazel

Monier's photo
Sat 06/18/11 08:26 AM
I don't know how to respond to giving up.

I don't give up on myself, others or what I want. What I want is more important than not finding it.

Advice: raise your standards and review what you really want.

Monier's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:40 PM

Life is too God Damn short for the crap people pull. Enjoy what you got cause others have less and even then it all can be taken away from you any time. If you think you have it all and life is good to you... don't rub it in others faces. God has a fuqued up sense of humor and you could be his next joke!

good advice

Monier's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:39 PM

What are the tell tale signs to you men out there that a woman really loves you?

She tells you

I've learned that a guy should never say it first. I'm not afraid of love, but apparently a decent amount of women are.

Monier's photo
Thu 06/16/11 10:37 PM
I usually know after the background check

Monier's photo
Thu 06/16/11 08:49 PM
"à tout le monde, à tous mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir"

Monier's photo
Thu 06/16/11 08:46 PM
takes me about two days for it to hit me, followed by a grumpy day, then I get myself right back into the game.

Monier's photo
Wed 05/18/11 04:10 PM
nice girl in public, bad girl in the bedroom

Monier's photo
Wed 05/18/11 03:48 PM
I'd make more money right now if I were unemployed I think laugh

Construction is starting to boom again and I'm getting alot of work. I hired 4 new painters in the last week. The only downside now is that more and more clients are sitting on our money. It's beginning to really suck for me.

Getting paid takes as long as 6 to 7 weeks after a months work now it seems. Because of this, my partner and I have to take out a line of credit just to be able to pay my guys at a reasonable time.

It's a great time to work in construction, just a bad time to get paid for it.

I swear, developers need to be the ones to be bonded for the contractors, not the other way around.

Monier's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:44 AM
Just wait until this summer. All of the festivals really make Milwaukee a fun place.

Monier's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:39 AM
Oh man, now I find out that the girl I'm dating has been planning to move to Wauwatosa for some time now. Should I be worried? How much time do you think it will take for her to be tainted by the area? laugh

Monier's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:34 AM
Scottish

I was left with only a name, so I'm thankful for all of the ethnic festivals in my city.

Monier's photo
Fri 04/22/11 08:31 AM
No Way Bill!!

Monier's photo
Thu 04/07/11 11:12 PM
I take responsibility for my situation and anyone else's. Is all part of being 'the man'

Monier's photo
Thu 04/07/11 11:09 PM

IM HAVING FANTASIES ABOUT MY MAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND SOMETIMES I WANT TO ACT UPON IT BUT IM VERY JEALOUS. WE HAVE HAD A THREESOME BEFORE BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE AND IM AFRAID THAT IF I DO IT AGAIN THAT THE SEME THING MIGHT HAPPEN? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Order the Playboy channel

Monier's photo
Thu 04/07/11 11:05 PM
I'm not sure if distance can kill love, but most of us need some sort of physical contact (even if a hug) in a relationship. Not being there in person can create all kinds of issues.

Personally I need a person to be living close to me for me to want to start a relationship, otherwise it's kind of a joke. I don't live in dreamy dreamy land so I can't imagine falling for somebody far away, but I know that many others on dating sites can. I'm too much of a realist. I don't believe that people can be so rarely wonderful that I would'nt be able to find one nearby.

Monier's photo
Thu 04/07/11 10:57 PM
I'm always here, so they know where i am. Sometimes they just might not have the guts to ask though.

Monier's photo
Thu 04/07/11 10:53 PM

In ten years, if you have still not found that perfect person 20 miles or less from you, which friend on Mingle are you finally going to settle down with?

Monier

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25