Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:23 PM
A very good question, one that requires a straight answer and none of the usual Phulishness. Beauty, to me at least, comes from the quality of inner beauty that each person has residing within themselves. Cliche, I know but inner beauty shows to the outside world as confidence and essteem in oneself. If you lack either of these qualities it portrays itself to your outside image. I have dated some exquisite looking women and I have dated some average looking women. In all my activities with these people the ones that had these above mentioned qualites were the most attractive to me. It is not that one would expect the "smokin hot" ones would have a problem with this but take it from me they do. On the other hand the "girl next door" is vibrant and full of life and it attracts people like bees to honey.
That's my opinion and your entitled to it. Phule. shades

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:10 PM
Sticking my head between my legs and kissing my a** goodbye.

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:23 AM
Hey lilith, Howsigoin?

flowerforyou shades

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:16 AM
Nice Canadian guy in Cambridge, not far away at all.

flowerforyou shades

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:11 AM
Stop looking at my area!

:laughing:

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:09 AM
Oh there area few of us lurking around on the corners and behind potted plants. laugh

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:06 AM
Tell him to go pound salt. What a freakin moron. That is your ring not his and you may do as you wish with it. The bottom of a muddy river is probably the best place for it. Question? What would you do with it if you kept it? It's just a reminder of your past anyhow.

flowerforyou shades

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:35 AM
Take her on a wine tasting tour of the Niagra Region

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:25 AM
One of Santas Elves smile2

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:19 AM
I wish you well luv2, stay positive and a scalplock would be my personal preferance

tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 11:07 AM
Howsigoin?

<----- said Phule

shades

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:31 AM

no..................................ohwell

Luvz ya liz flowerforyou

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 08:11 AM
Hey shmee, Howsigoin?

I think you must be getting the gist of what people are trying to tell you here. Take it from me, been in you position and the best advise I ever got I'll pass on to you. Stinkin Thinkin, its not good for ya baby, it will destroy all your hopes and dreams, all your ambitions and inevitibly you.

I looked at your profile, hey don't you worry gurl, you got it goin on. I'd like to see you take some of the advice that this forum has given you and see what beautiful things happen for you in the future. I'm sure that your wit and artistry will be your mark in life. Just give yourself a break, love yourself starting today ...OK?

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 07:44 AM
OK, I've been at it for a little while now and I have to ask, is my Profile going to work for me or should I come at things differently?

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 07:13 AM
How about; 2 eggs side by each, a pair of toasts and an orange glass of juice.

And of course a fresh cup of coffee.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:44 AM
Now thats better, very nice. Could I get a warmer for my coffee pls.

tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:33 AM
Not yet, and its 9:35 am. Damn.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:24 AM
Short and to the point, could use some more tooting and a pic would go nicely.

I'd like a waitress with nothing on it please.

:laughing: waving winking

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:19 AM
A big butt is the difference between a Cadillac & a Porche. One is built for comfort the other is built for speed.laugh

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:16 AM
I think in any "Free Country", you should have the same rights and freedoms as anyone else. Here in Canada for example, say two "loving people" have been together for many years, should they not have the same rights as any other loving couple? Should they not have the same benefits as any other married couple, say like dental care or perscriptions? Personally, it kinda creeps me out but hey to each their own, eh?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15