Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:23 AM

NY is cold enough. I'm not looking to venture any fruther north.

Where I live, I'm on the same latitude as N.California, Its not so bad in the winter ... most winters that I can remember anyhow ... my mind wanders sometimes, what were you saying about winters?:tongue:

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:17 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 05/29/09 09:18 AM
Ahh, no. To young for this olde guyohwell

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:15 AM
Under the Bluewater Bridge, a boarder crossing into the United States,we never got caught. We used to call it "submarine races":laughing: good times, good times.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:55 AM
Comm'on up to Canada, looks like the U.S. has dried up on ya. You really do have to go where the fellas are :laughing: :thumbsup: waving

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:11 AM
Swollow gold fish

tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:03 AM
Jaun Valdez

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:00 AM
I suppose zuccini would work, a bit lumpy but to each thier own.
Peas just mould better to the affected area. (Hey, stop looking at my area):tongue: .

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:55 AM
Secretly wishes that cross dressing was more socially acepptable

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:53 AM
Hot shower as hot as you can stand it then ice it with a bag of frozen peas

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:50 AM
Put a big Acoustic Bass in his hands and get him to play in restaurants in Texas

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:45 AM
One of the Three Amigos

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:25 AM
Go and catch frogs together around a small pond or lake. Skip some stones across the water or pick butter cups and see what kind of reflection you get under your chin. Then go to lunch or get some take out and go sit by the river and after that toss a frisbe around or go rollerblading. Try to make some memories of our own that we can take with us through life. Hey, if it doesn't work out it sure will have been a great day. On the otherhand, if it does workout we can always remember our first date.

tongue2 shades

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:10 AM
I've recently joined a 12 step program, minglers annonymus, maybe you heard of it. I try, I really do try but I keep being pulled back in to write crazy parts to thread lines. I've only started here a short time ago and I need help. It's got me hooked, I can't take it any more. I think I need a new sponser.

smokin drinker ohwell

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 05/28/09 04:32 PM
Recently new myself. flowerforyou

B4 you are warned about us "Others", we are generaly pretty good people until ... the thread gets out of control and all he** brakes loose and before you know it it's complete anarcy and this sentence is running on then you have a complete breakdown of society ( hang on, gotta take a breath) then pestilence and disease runs rampent in your own little corner of the world ... my god have I scared you yet. shades

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 05/28/09 04:00 PM
Phule is building an Arkslaphead

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:52 PM
Phule has learned that Humans make great pets, but they are to hard to train. Phule has learned is all rough and tumble and to damn hard to diaper. Phule has learned that it is nice to have a trained human pet.

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 05/28/09 03:42 PM
More on our story. A single middle age man has mingled with people on a site that is reputed to be a world class singles site. He is reported to be searching for a single woman between the ages of 38-50. Some of the latest details are fairly scetchy at the time of this report however, we can tell you that his search still continues in the Tri-city Area and he is diligently attempting to contact several women with nudges and e-mails. More on our story at eleven.

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 05/28/09 12:47 PM
Hey Bets, Howsigoin? smokin

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 05/27/09 11:19 AM
Thank you Tanya, Keep bein' real.flowerforyou blushing smooched

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 05/27/09 10:49 AM

And for the ladies: A chocolate penis that ejaculates money...
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that!laugh bigsmile
Pardon the Pun

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15