Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:46 AM

i make exquisite artworklaugh laugh laugh

I kidnap garden gnomes and send their owners pictures and ask for ransom. Sometimes, I just toss them too. A professional midget tossing champion should always train hard and garden gmomes work well as a lighter work out.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:32 AM
< ----- Phule doesn't care, if you cant pull your weight on the job, I'll destroy you. pitchfork

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:14 AM
Children of Steve the Doubter had already reclined into fact that this would never work and and visited Gords Temple for His Gifts.

smokin

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:10 AM

not going as you planned, eh? laugh :wink:

Frankly I expected to fully loose control of the Thread, ya know? I have to tell ya though that I'm pulling for a neat story anyhow.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 10:07 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 10:11 AM
and the Followers of Gord the Excitable One became giddy with his Gifts of Muddled Thoughts. smokin drinker

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 09:56 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 10:53 AM

What 9 Gods? There's only ONE God!

Of Course there is. Its a good thing you're so pretty ... so get on with the story line please?

waving shades

Gracias but I'm totally lost. I'm here to look at hot men, talking about the Almighty while I'm doing so is kinda.... not right. scared
Ohh Hunny please understand that I'm not talking about The Lord and Saviour with you or anyone. Frankly, I don't debate anyones beliefs. Lets just have good time writng a cheezy story ... K?
surprised

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:34 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 08:36 AM
Animals, such as the miscreant Raccoon ...

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:19 AM
Varied answer question ain't it. Resentment is my #1

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:10 AM
<----- Phule is an Olde Vampire, pitchfork Suggested read: The Celestine Prophecy, touches on your subject. Not true story, but a fun read. Phule.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:03 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 08:24 AM

What 9 Gods? There's only ONE God!

Of Course there is. Its a good thing you're so pretty ... so get on with the story line please?

waving shades

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:00 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 08:01 AM
Coffee and big honkin bowl of Frosted Flakes ... working till Saturday morning and washing the car

tongue2 shades

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:57 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Fri 06/05/09 08:23 AM
Ok, so heres how it lays out.

I'm going to start a story line and the next person will continue the thread and lets see what we get. Just one thing, keep it to 1-2 sentances and it should follow the previus line somewhat.

K ... Here goes.

When the world was new, the 9 Gods looked down upon thier creation and saw that it was good.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 07:44 AM

i'd rather rate the guy in pic 5 winking

Say whaaaaa?? noway

Everyone, could I have your attention please. Thank you, GG2 is not here, just wanted everyone to be clear on that.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 06/05/09 06:12 AM
Oh look, a nice thick gottee on this guy, would you look at that! Man, if that gottee could talk it would probably sound like Barry White. I wonder how many nice girls are now bad girls because of that gottee. Nicely groomed, long fine hairs and a cool soul patch too. Careful now, don't mess with that. Your life will surely lead to certain peril!

shades

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:55 PM
I'm a Dock Operator for a National Trucking company, and yes I do like it.

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:06 PM
Ahhh ... shuckins embarassed

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 06:00 PM
< ----- Phule gets out his swiss army can of RAID UNDESIRABLE and gives it up to 'sunset to eradicate the riff-raff in the thread.

shades

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:52 PM
I am registared as an organ donor on my drivers licence and my family knows my wishes. I really do think that everyone should consider it. If anyone can use my "fiddley bits" and it will save a life or improve their quality of life, then take 'em because I won't be needing them when I'm called home.

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:43 PM
Hmm ... short, sweet and provocative. Are those feckles or faiery footprints lass?

flowerforyou tongue2 shades

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 06/04/09 05:35 PM

I could do a nice write now

But real beauty is

A supple leather wallet

With green $$$$$

Connected
To
A
Big
Bald