Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:04 AM
<----- Phule lives in Canada and Canadians are addicted to Tim Hortons coffee.
<----- Phule likes his with three creams and two sugars.
<----- Phule thinks its time for a timmies, "Always got time for Tim Hortons". drinker smokin :banana:

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:58 AM
I think it really depends on the distance, if its only a couple of hours away why not. Now if its half a world away I'd say good luck with that, hope it works out for you.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 06/01/09 04:34 AM
What would I say ... hmmm, Step away from the Bong.whoa

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:49 AM
Matthew Good Band: Everything is Automatic

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:44 AM
Has a sorted past with her High School Senior Football Team

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:36 AM
Passionately ... and with fire ...all day long love

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:34 AM
Dude, Iv'e thought about. Time to get rid of the poison.

grumble frustrated

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:17 AM
<----- Phule loves the smell of leather
..... coffee brewing
..... a new car
..... linen off the line
..... ivory soap
..... channel #5
..... burning leaves in the fall
..... s*x

.....tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:09 AM
Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Parts I,II,III,IV,V
Pink Floyd * Wish You Were Here

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 06:06 AM
Taliesin ... First book in "The Pendragon Cycle"
by Stephen R. Lawhead. Fantastic Series, and a great read.

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:56 AM
Sore

ohwell

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:49 AM

Sorry your life is that sad that you cant enjoy the finer things in life. a man is there to be used. not the other way around...... try it you may like it. in life you have to enjoy and take risks.... i had on last night and cant remember wat his face looked like but can remember everything else it only human nature.... are you virgin

Back in the day, when we lived in an 8 x 12 garden shed and licked lard off our hands for lunch we may have done such things but not today. Things change over time and you look for finer qualities in your choice of "Blanket Buddies". I realize after reading your profile that the lifestyle choices you make are part of your environment, I'm cool with that. Used to be in a band myself many moons ago and if it had breasts,breathed and took up space I'd do it. The band is gone, we've aged and become wiser and taken different paths in life. I'm still the only single one from those days but I have changed too and I'm more selective, I'm not saying that it couldn't happen but hey, that ain't what guides my choices anymore.

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:24 AM

In all seriousness, I've wondered about that myself. I have acute depression and epilepsy that was diagnosed a couple of years ago after a lifetime of struggle. I was embarrased about it for awhile because of the stigma attached to mental illness. I've come to terms with it now but it still kinda makes me nervous about dating. Hell, its out there now so I guess we will both see what opinions come down this thread.

Have been medicated since my diagnoses, would not even think of going a day with out them. I remember what it was like before, not goin there again.

Yup it's a stigma thing for me too.

If you have that whole deal under control, its really noones business, i wouldnt go broadcasting it until it was actually a factor. People dont show up going.. "I have hemmroids".
Don't get me wrong earthy, I never planed on broadcasting it. Here was the thread that grabbed my attention about an issue that is a concern of mine. I'm glad that tobes put it on the table.

empower yourself homie. If you feel good about it, do you, thats what its all about!
Thanks earthy

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:59 PM
My fork in the Pickle Jar

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:56 PM
Of course, a long deep kiss that lasts three days

flowerforyou

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:51 PM
Hey Yarisa, Howsigoin? Welcome to Mingles :tongue: shades

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:47 PM
Living proof that crocodile excrement will also make your hair go white:tongue:

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:42 PM

I have occasional bouts of depression and have for as long as I can remember. I have never thought it something that I might need to seek professional help with until earlier this year when I had a really bad few days. I felt like everything I had worked for was falling apart and my world was coming down around me. I reached out to friend. I wasn't myself and it was not in the best manner. She got really angry with me over it and it lead to big fight and we didn't talk for many months. I have not had an incident like that before then or since then, but I wonder if it happened again if she would react the same way again.
Do you think it is unreasonable to expect someone to be able to look past an occasional incident and recognize that those incidents are not representative of the real person?
Not totally unreasonable but worth getting an evaluation from a health care professional.

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:38 PM

To broadcast or not to broadcast? When one faces the possibility of prejudice does one hide in the closet or wear it on ones sleeve? Honesty and understanding right from the outset breeds mutual respect amongst the worthy just in case the subject becomes unavoidable as it does sometimes. I own my schizophrenia, no one else, just me.

One thing to remember - You have an illness but you are NOT your illness.flowerforyou

awwww a flower. Thanks. I didn't really post the original message to get into a general discussion about mental illness which i seem to have done, just wanted to know what peoples reactions to it would be in a potential realationship.
Gosh, I appologize tobes. Your thread opened things up and I kinda went in the wrong direction with it, Sorry Dude.

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:29 PM
I've had a liftime with this illness, was wired that way in the womb. I was in remedial classes in elementry school, only to be told that I wasn't being challenged enough or he's a bright kid just daydreams too much. Thirty years ago they didn't have the medical advances they have now, my life may have been quite different if they had. Ya, I own my condition. Its not either if my parents fault, though they wonder if it was something they did. This condition or illness affects everyone that is close to you or that you would like to get close to. Having said that, no I am not my illness but it is always there ... hiding.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15