Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:49 PM

did anyone scan all the pages to see if you were 'that person' that annoys everyone? or was that just me?

< ----- Phule says: That dancing banana :banana: ... now that "that person" frustrated me. Gosh ... I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
waving

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:30 PM

We all have imperfections... if we were all drop dead gorgeous, rock hard bodies we would be in Hollywood posing for the cameras not on mingle..
don't be so hard on yourself. :smile:

< ----- Phule says: I'm waiting for the call from Hollywood myself, should be calling any day now!

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:59 AM
< ----- Phule says: Warning signs, especially pictograms, are helpful for the illiterate. "Believe it or not" many people poison themselves by mixing things together that should not be used together. For example: bleach and some household cleaners produce toxic and poisions vapours when used together.

I knew a young lady, about 18-20 yrs ago, that had moved out of her Mom and Dads place and had gotten her first apartment. As most people do, she took to cleaning the place thouroughly. Nobody told her anything about how dangerous houshold cleaners could be, not even her father who worked in a chemical plant. Well ... she has permanent damage to her lungs all because she didn't read the labels.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:34 PM
< ----- Phule says: Its not the size of the wand, its the magic in it.

:laughing: tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:23 PM
Without a doubt, there can be only one ... Keith Moon, The Who.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:01 PM
< ----- Phule says: Mr. Smiless, until this question of universal rule is decided ... I'm going to need an advisor on my staff ... I will appoint you as High Wizard to the General Manager of the Universe.

Thank-you Good Sir ...

There is so much that is so accurate about my personality, drive and ambition here that I find myself contemplating aspects of myself that I would never have considered.

May Good Luck and Fortune Follow You.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:15 AM

2 camels and a fish finger

I have 2 camels and a Fish Finger ... anyone for 3 camels, 1 goat and a really cool bass fishing boat?

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:07 AM

< ----- Phule says: Sorry ... just traded the last woman in here for 2 camels and 5 goats.

Is that Biblical? huh laugh

< ----- Phule says: Darn ... almost had all the women sold. Now I have to start all over again. Alright then ... bidding starts at 4 camels for snarkytwain ... do I have any bidders?

:laughing:

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:58 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Mon 07/20/09 07:59 AM
Phule is waiting ... but may just have to rule the universe until its been decided who will, probably a Virgo, much like myself actually. Yes I can see me ruling the universe ... make things orderly I would. ohwell

Just a reminder: September 1, 1961.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:46 AM
Shaving is a pain in the a**. Gotta be a bloody contortionist. Hate it but hell if I didn't I'd look like Grizzly Adams.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:28 AM
< ----- Phule says: Sorry ... just traded the last woman in here for 2 camels and 5 goats.

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 07/19/09 03:03 PM
While quantities last ... One decent guy. Get yours today!:laughing:

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:59 PM
Welcome Annie ... you are going to enjoy yourself here I'm sure!

flowerforyou

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:50 AM
I've been told that I look like some guy that lives somewhere. I've been stoped in the street and asked how I was doing after all these years and they suddenly realize that I'm not the same guy they thought I was.

Just a common looking face I guess.

tongue2

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:40 AM
< ----- Phule says: Love at first sight ... happens daily to me. Makes one feel alive at times.

Have you ever noticed that sometimes there is a look that you get from someone you deal with on a regular basis, then suddenly they throw a curve at you and ask if you are single and would you like to go on a date? Now that ... ladies and gentlemen is just as strange as falling for someone the moment you see them.

DamnPhule's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:31 AM
Coffee is ready, fingers are not stiff, so now I can type. Yup ... almost ready to start Phuling around.

drinker :laughing:

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:45 PM
Alone

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:39 PM
Lost

DamnPhule's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:52 AM
Superstion by Stevie Wonder

yaaaaa ... groovy stuff man!

:banana: whoa