Community > Posts By > daniel48706

daniel48706's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:01 PM
Exactly. HOWEVER, and I am geatful for this, depending on it's rating, it can NOT be played where just anyone can hear it. I am referring to music that is rated NC17 (not sure if there is a higher rating or not). You can not play NC17 music out in the public park for example, because of the fact that you can not prevent minors from hearing it; unless of course you have headphones on. Technically the same is true about playing it in your car, though I am sure it is overlooked most places, just like most noise ordinances are overlooked.

Everyone is offended by SOMETHING> Rap music offends me. Do I want it banned,NO! I just ignore it. Common sense,really. be seeing you

No prisoner it wouldn't get banned anyway, that would be discriminationfrustrated

daniel48706's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:50 PM
That's the problem in a nutshell. I don't know anything at all about the laws over where your daughter is at. Best case scenario, the local officials would probably work through the American Embassy in order to send the children to you or your mom. Worst case the kids would be beggars on the street (I highly doubt that would be the case though,a s I don't think this is a third world country or anything like that correct?). In the middle, their government might step in and say the children are here, their mother is a citizen, or has been living here, so they will go into some kind of foster care program over there.

As I said though, I do not know the laws there, especially concerning extradition or custody. I will continue to keep this in my prayers for you though.

my mom called my daughter partner brother but he wasent at the house, but acording to him, they were having a family party and my daughter hit her partner on the head with something
my mom is waiting for my daughter to call so she can talk to her

Dont know the laws there, but wouldnt the next BIOLOGICAL kin be the legally responsible party for the kids, if this 'partner' has not legally adopted them?

my daughter partner is a female she in a gay relationship and her partner has no legal rights to my grandkids.
next biologial kin would be either me, my sisters or my mom, and my mom has already stated she would take them.. but the problem is how would we get them back over here

daniel48706's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:42 PM
The U.S. Supreme Court tossed out any racially-based limitations on marriage in the landmark 1967 Loving v. Virginia case. In the unanimous decision, the court said that "Under our Constitution, the freedom to marry, or not marry, a person of another race resides with the individual and cannot be infringed by the State."

Full article may be found here: http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/17/interracial.marriage/index.html

daniel48706's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:23 PM
NEW ORLEANS – Louisiana's governor and a U.S. senator joined Friday in calling for the ouster of a local official who refused to marry an interracial couple, saying his actions clearly broke the law.

Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal said in a statement a nine-member commission that reviews lawyers and judges in the state should investigate.

"Disciplinary action should be taken immediately — including the revoking of his license," Jindal said.

"A justice of the peace is legally obligated to serve the public, all of the public," Quigley said. "Racial discrimination has been a violation of Louisiana and U.S. law for decades. No public official has the right to pick and choose which laws they are going to follow."

The entire article can be found here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091016/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:35 PM
well said massage well said

If you spend your days looking for something that offends you, you will find it!

And a great way to encourage 'evil' is to ignore it.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:24 PM
NEW ORLEANS – Louisiana's governor and a U.S. senator joined Friday in calling for the ouster of a local official who refused to marry an interracial couple, saying his actions clearly broke the law.

Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal said in a statement a nine-member commission that reviews lawyers and judges in the state should investigate.

"Disciplinary action should be taken immediately — including the revoking of his license," Jindal said.

"A justice of the peace is legally obligated to serve the public, all of the public," Quigley said. "Racial discrimination has been a violation of Louisiana and U.S. law for decades. No public official has the right to pick and choose which laws they are going to follow."

The entire article can be found here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091016/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:17 PM
In 1967 the Supreme Court decided Loving v. Virginia and held that state prohibitions of interracial marriage violated the Equal Protection and Due Process clauses of the U.S. Constitution. Even at that time, only a handful of states banned interracial marriage.

The court also rejected the specious assertion -- which Bardwell has also made -- that banning interracial marriage did not discriminate on the basis of race.......

........Bardwell, who has been a JP for 34 years, says the state attorney general told him years ago that he would eventually get into trouble for not performing interracial marriages ... "I told him if I do, I’ll resign. . . .I have rights too. I’m not obligated to do that just because I’m a justice of the peace."

The rest of the article may be found here:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/10/16/interracial_marriage/

As is stated at the top, even if Louissiana backed this Justice of the Peace up, Federal courts will not do so, as it has already been stated in federal court that yuo can not refuse to marry a couple because of race.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:05 PM
I think it is safe to say that no one will disagree with you in that there can be problems and hardships in interacial marriages. The problem we have been discussing however, is if it is legal for a state government employee to choose to not provide the service of marriage to an inter-racial couple when he provides that very same service to others.

In this particular case, a state employee, a justice of the peace, who has performed numerous marriages over the years, has blatantly refused to marry two couples because of the fact that they are a mixed race couple. He outright states that he will not marry them because it is against his beliefs. This is pure discrimination on the Justice of the Peace's part, as the couples in question have every right to be married if they choose.

I may have to agree with the judge. My soon to be ex wife is white and I'm a gook as you can see. When I've married her, there has been stacks of problems after problems. I've told her that when she is married into my family, there is a hierarchy involved and barely any freedom. I live under a strict Asian family household and its crazy enough that most who are outside of our culture cannot hack nor understand it, except for those who had gone great lengths in studying it. Both of my parents had warned me about marrying someone else out of our race or culture because all it does it will just bring problems after problems because they cannot understand how everything works under our families. I think its ok for a white guy to marry an Asian woman but for a gook, like myself to marry someone out of our culture or race, there's going to be major issues. I think I've said enough, I think there isn't anymore I need to say even though I got lots to say and explain.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:59 PM
But as I asked earlier dragoness, they are smart enough and intelligent enough to know that shooting someone hurts the person in a major way (for sake of argument; I for one know 6 year olds that understand death far better than I, myself do, and I have seen it first hand in many forms), so what would you have done to protect society from the child that is willing to intentionally hurt someone in this manner? Emotions, and parenting aspects to the side, we still have to protect everyone else as well.

A tangent to this, but still applicable. our soldiers, especially those who went to Nam, sometimes face 6 and 7 year old children who hold grenades, and rifles, etc and are trained and willing to use them on the soldier. What is the soldier to do? Ignore the kid and pray the kid doesn't shoot at them? let's say the child is already shooting, what would you have the soldier do then?

This is a very terrible and tragic thing that children are becoming more and more capable of violence, and not just capable but willing participants. Hell, in larger cities in the us, where gangs are prevalant, 6 and 7 year olds are being recruited by the gangs, because they ARE so "trainable" and have nothing to unlearn so far as the gang is concerned.

So what do we do?

It is not a matter of stupidity in the kids.

Understanding the concept of death and all of the repercussions of death are too deep for an 11 or 12 year old to understand fully.

It is hard for a 20 year old to understand completely unless they have dealt with it at some point in their lives.

The kids really know not what they do.

And this is true clear into their late teens.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:45 PM
And what about those of us who happen to like the taste of gator stew, or rattlesnake pie? laugh

I'm a Vegan!

We are the good guys! The reptilians are our enemy! :smile:
glasses They are just about everyones enemies unless you come from a reptilian hybrid bloodline like the english royal family or the Bush's.:smile:

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:42 PM
Welcome to Mingle my dear. I am Daniel and i will be your host for tonight. Any questions, please refer to Mikey117 flowerforyou

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:36 PM
Edited by daniel48706 on Fri 10/16/09 05:38 PM
I agree it was very long, and yes I did have to quote it again flowerforyou

oh dear gawd mirror, daniel and peladac....do you have to quote all of that each time? laugh
:tongue:

that was really long wasnt it

Notable Reptilians: George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew

President Bush's Cabinet
Cabinet Positions & Cabinet Officials

Attorney General John Ashcroft -- High order Reptilian

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld -- High Order Reptilian

Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson-High Order Reptilian

Interior Secretary Gale Norton -- Alien controlled

Secretary of State Colin Powell --Reptilian of the Highest Order

Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill -- Reptilian

President Bush's Advisors

White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Mitch Daniels -- Alien controlled
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice --Alien --other type

Senators of the 107th Congress

Akaka, Daniel (D - HI) Reptilian

Allen, George (R - VA) Reptilian

Bayh, Evan (D - IN) -- Alien/other type

Biden Jr, Joseph (D - DE) -- Reptilian

Bond, Christopher (R - MO) -- Reptilian

Boxer, Barbara (D - CA) -- Alien supported

Bunning, Jim (R - KY) -- Alien supported

Byrd, Robert (D - WV) -- Reptilian

Campbell, Ben Nighthorse (R - CO) Pleiadean (fallen to the other side)

Carper, Thomas (D - DE) -- Alien supported

Clinton, Hillary (D - NY) --Alien/other type

Conrad, Kent (D - ND) --Alien/other type

Crapo, Mike (R - ID) --- Alien supported

Daschle, Thomas (D - SD) --Reptilian

Dodd, Christopher (D - CT) -- Alien supported

Domenici, Pete (R - NM) --Reptilian

Dorgan, Byron (D - ND) -- Reptilian

Durbin, Richard (D - IL) --Alien supported

Feingold, Russell (D - WI) -- Alien/other type

Graham, Bob (D - FL) -- Reptilian

Gramm, Phil (R - TX) -- Reptilian of high office

Harkin, Tom (D - IA) -- Alien of high office

Hollings, Ernest (D - SC) -- Alien /other type

Hutchison, Kay Bailey (R - TX) -- Alien supported

Inouye, Daniel (D - HI) --Reptilian

Kennedy, Edward (D - MA) --Very high reptilian

Leahy, Patrick (D - VT) -- Reptilian

Lieberman, Joseph (D - CT) --Very high alien/other type

McCain, John (R - AZ) -- Alien hybrid

Nickles, Don (R - OK) --- Alien/other type

Reid, Harry (D - NV) -- Alien supported

Rockefeller IV, John (D - WV) --Reptilian of very high
office/leadership

Santorum, Rick (R - PA) Alien/other type

Sarbanes, Paul (D - MD) Very high (nasty) alien type

Specter, Arlen (R - PA) __Very high reptilian

Thurmond, Strom (R - SC) Alien/other type

Warner, John (R - VA) Reptilian/Warrior Leader

Reptilian's in the House

(Not exactly The West Wing)
House of Representatives:

Aderholt, Robert; Alabama, 4th (Reptilian and group leader of
other aliens)

Armey, Richard; Texas, 26th (Alien/other breed)

Baird, Brian; Washington, 3rd (Alien/other type)

Baldwin, Tammy; Wisconsin, 2nd (Reptilian)

Barrett, Thomas; Wisconsin, 5th (Alien/other type)

Becerra, Xavier; California, 30th (Reptilian)

Bilirakis, Michael; Florida, 9th (Reptilian of High Office)

Blunt, Roy; Missouri, 7th Reptilian of High Office)

Bonior, David; Michigan, 10th (Very high Reptilian--Leader of sub-group)

Boucher, Rick; Virginia, 9th (Reptilian--high office)

Brown, Henry; South Carolina, 1st (Reptilian -- very
high order)

Callahan, Sonny; Alabama, 1st (Reptilian --other type)

Capito, Shelley; West Virginia, 2nd (Alien --other type)

Carson, Brad; Oklahoma, 2nd (Reptilian --very high officer)

Clayton, Eva; North Carolina,1st (Reptilian --very high order)

Condit, Gary; California, 18th (Levy died because she found
out his secret--he's Reptilian --not such a high order (obviously))

Crenshaw, Ander; Florida, 4th (Reptilian --very high order)

Culberson, John; Texas, 7th (Extremely high order reptilian)

Davis, Susan; California, 49th (Reptilian)

DeFazio, Peter; Oregon, 4th (Reptilian--very high order)

DeLay, Tom; Texas, 22nd (A leader of the Reptilians here on
planet Earth)

Doggett, Lloyd; Texas, 10th (Reptilian --very high order)

English, Phil; Pennsylvania, 21st (Reptilian commander)

Flake, Jeff; Arizona, 1st (Reptilian, leader of lesser order)

Fossella, Vito; New York, 13th (Alien --other type)

Gilchrest, Wayne; Maryland, 1st (Reptilian --very high order)

Goss, Porter; Florida, 14th (Reptilian/alien hybrid)

Green, Mark; Wisconsin, 8th (Alien --other type)

Gutierrez, Luis; Illinois, 4th (Reptilian --very high order)

Hansen, James; Utah, 1st (Reptilian leader)

Hefley, Joel; Colorado, 5th (Reptilian leader)

Hobson, David; Ohio, 7th (Alien--other type)

Houghton, Amo; New York, 31st (Reptilian --very high order)

Hyde, Henry; Illinois, 6th (Reptilian of the Supreme Command
(er))

Jackson-Lee, Sheila; Texas, 18th (Reptilian --other type)

Jones, Walter; North Carolina, 3rd (Reptilian --High Command)

Kennedy, Patrick; Rhode Island, 1st (Alien influenced)

Kind, Ron; Wisconsin, 3rd (Reptilian --supreme command)

Langevin, James; Rhode Island, 2nd (Reptilian --First Order)

Lewis, John; Georgia, 5th (Reptilian)

Luther, Bill; Minnesota, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Markey, Edward; Massachusetts, 7th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

McHugh, John; New York, 24th (Reptilian --extremely High Order)

McNulty, Michael; New York, 21st (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Miller, George; California, 7th (Reptilian --Extremely High
Order)

Nethercutt, George; Washington, 5th (Reptilian --Supreme Command)

Owens, Major; New York, 11th (Reptilian --Extremely High Order)

Pence, Mike; Indiana, 2nd (Reptilianj --Very High Order)

Platts, Todd; Pennsylvania, 19th (Reptilian --VEry High Order)

Rahall, Nick; West Virginia, 3rd (Reptilian)

Rangel, Charles; New York, 15th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Rodriguez, Ciro; Texas, 28th (Reptilian)

Ryan, Paul; Wisconsin, 1st (Reptilian)

Serrano, Jose; New York, 16th (Reptilian --High Order)

Shimkus, John; Illinois, 20th (Alien --other type)

Slaughter, Louise; New York, 28th (Reptilian)

Stearns, Cliff; Florida, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Strickland, Ted; Ohio, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Thomas, William; California, 21st (Reptilian --High Order)

Walsh, James; New York, 25th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Weller, Jerry; Illinois, 11th (Alien --other type)

Wilson, Heather; New Mexico, 1st (Reptilian)

YES laugh

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:32 PM

Well said Daniel and excellent point. Unfortunately I don't see some agreeing with this. Sometimes a slap on the wrist just doesn't work.
grumble

i agree that a slap on the wrist would not be a good idea in the case of the 9 year old intentionally shooting his father and room mate; which is why I would say send him to juvenile facilities until he is 21. That gives him 12 years in which he can finish his basic education, get the counseling he obviously needs, and be evaluated when he turns 21 to see if he is safe to be allowed into the public.
If he is deemed safe, then he is released at age 21 with his basic education, and is also raised and taught what is and is not acceptable methods of dealing with his emotions. If he isn't deemed safe to be released, then long term care needs to be looked into for his future care and well-being.

But this is the best possible scenario on the tragedy described.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:26 PM
thank yuo fran, thank yuo very much. my next thread to kill will be...... oh nevermind it's the weekend I will be nice.

Daniel had to go and kill the thread tongue2

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:23 PM
I think yuo misunderstood me peledac; I am not saying that they shouldn't be ALLOWED to be in that position. I said that if a part of your job would require you to do something that you do not believe in, then you should not be taking this job.
There is not a single person on this earth that is capable of doing every single possible job properly and without coming into disagreement with some of it's policies. So in the case of gay marriages, if your religious beliefs would prevent you from marrying a gay couple, then you should not be applying for, nor accepting, a job as a justice of the peace when that job could put you into the position of having to marry a gay couple. It comes down to personal responsibility, and not putting yourself into a position of possible conflict.
And in the case of JOP's, if it is indeed discretionary to the individual jop on whether or not to perform marriages (not distinguish between which ones to perform and which ones not to perform), then a roman catholic deacon (just as an example, not trying to single out any specific religion) could still hold the office of JOP, so long as he did not perform ANY marriages.

if it is his religious belief to not marry someone, then he has the legal right to go thrugh his church to be able to perform marriages. BUT by accepting a GOVERNMENT position, he has agreed to waive his personal beliefs in any such manner. Very simply put, and this is a major problem with society, if your religious beliefs prevent you from doing something, say performing marriage rights to a gay couple, then you have no business accepting a job in which you will be expected to perform a marriage ritual to a gay couple if one asks you to. This all falls underneath seperation of church and state. The church has the legal right to refuse to marry someone due to belief. The state (in this case a justice of the peace) does not have that right. So if his religious beliefs conflict with his job as a justice of the peace, then he does nto qualify for that job and should not be in that position (unless of course as I stated before and marriage is a discretionary act, in which case the j.o.p. has to refuse ALL marriage requests nto just those that go against his personal beliefs)

This opens a whole new door.

Ok if it's against his belief and is forced to marry this couple, what will happen if a gay couple comes along, will he be then forced to marry although it's against his beliefs or religion? Will they start forcing doctors to kill unborn babies? where will it stop. No, he should not be forced. Because it's his belief he's being chastised for it.

Go somewhere else to get married. I think it will open up pandora's box.

NO NO NO, not allowing someone to not be in a position like that because of their beliefs is just wrong. The thought of having ALL judges or JP's having the exact same beliefs is pretty damn scary to me. Then it is all one sided and that is a very dangerous way to go.

Not something I'd will to go for, never.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:08 PM
roflroflroflrofl

Mirror ole pal, yuo have just waaaaaay too much time on your hands ;-)

Notable Reptilians: George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew

President Bush's Cabinet
Cabinet Positions & Cabinet Officials

Attorney General John Ashcroft -- High order Reptilian

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld -- High Order Reptilian

Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson-High Order Reptilian

Interior Secretary Gale Norton -- Alien controlled

Secretary of State Colin Powell --Reptilian of the Highest Order

Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill -- Reptilian

President Bush's Advisors

White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Mitch Daniels -- Alien controlled
National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice --Alien --other type

Senators of the 107th Congress

Akaka, Daniel (D - HI) Reptilian

Allen, George (R - VA) Reptilian

Bayh, Evan (D - IN) -- Alien/other type

Biden Jr, Joseph (D - DE) -- Reptilian

Bond, Christopher (R - MO) -- Reptilian

Boxer, Barbara (D - CA) -- Alien supported

Bunning, Jim (R - KY) -- Alien supported

Byrd, Robert (D - WV) -- Reptilian

Campbell, Ben Nighthorse (R - CO) Pleiadean (fallen to the other side)

Carper, Thomas (D - DE) -- Alien supported

Clinton, Hillary (D - NY) --Alien/other type

Conrad, Kent (D - ND) --Alien/other type

Crapo, Mike (R - ID) --- Alien supported

Daschle, Thomas (D - SD) --Reptilian

Dodd, Christopher (D - CT) -- Alien supported

Domenici, Pete (R - NM) --Reptilian

Dorgan, Byron (D - ND) -- Reptilian

Durbin, Richard (D - IL) --Alien supported

Feingold, Russell (D - WI) -- Alien/other type

Graham, Bob (D - FL) -- Reptilian

Gramm, Phil (R - TX) -- Reptilian of high office

Harkin, Tom (D - IA) -- Alien of high office

Hollings, Ernest (D - SC) -- Alien /other type

Hutchison, Kay Bailey (R - TX) -- Alien supported

Inouye, Daniel (D - HI) --Reptilian

Kennedy, Edward (D - MA) --Very high reptilian

Leahy, Patrick (D - VT) -- Reptilian

Lieberman, Joseph (D - CT) --Very high alien/other type

McCain, John (R - AZ) -- Alien hybrid

Nickles, Don (R - OK) --- Alien/other type

Reid, Harry (D - NV) -- Alien supported

Rockefeller IV, John (D - WV) --Reptilian of very high
office/leadership

Santorum, Rick (R - PA) Alien/other type

Sarbanes, Paul (D - MD) Very high (nasty) alien type

Specter, Arlen (R - PA) __Very high reptilian

Thurmond, Strom (R - SC) Alien/other type

Warner, John (R - VA) Reptilian/Warrior Leader

Reptilian's in the House

(Not exactly The West Wing)
House of Representatives:

Aderholt, Robert; Alabama, 4th (Reptilian and group leader of
other aliens)

Armey, Richard; Texas, 26th (Alien/other breed)

Baird, Brian; Washington, 3rd (Alien/other type)

Baldwin, Tammy; Wisconsin, 2nd (Reptilian)

Barrett, Thomas; Wisconsin, 5th (Alien/other type)

Becerra, Xavier; California, 30th (Reptilian)

Bilirakis, Michael; Florida, 9th (Reptilian of High Office)

Blunt, Roy; Missouri, 7th Reptilian of High Office)

Bonior, David; Michigan, 10th (Very high Reptilian--Leader of sub-group)

Boucher, Rick; Virginia, 9th (Reptilian--high office)

Brown, Henry; South Carolina, 1st (Reptilian -- very
high order)

Callahan, Sonny; Alabama, 1st (Reptilian --other type)

Capito, Shelley; West Virginia, 2nd (Alien --other type)

Carson, Brad; Oklahoma, 2nd (Reptilian --very high officer)

Clayton, Eva; North Carolina,1st (Reptilian --very high order)

Condit, Gary; California, 18th (Levy died because she found
out his secret--he's Reptilian --not such a high order (obviously))

Crenshaw, Ander; Florida, 4th (Reptilian --very high order)

Culberson, John; Texas, 7th (Extremely high order reptilian)

Davis, Susan; California, 49th (Reptilian)

DeFazio, Peter; Oregon, 4th (Reptilian--very high order)

DeLay, Tom; Texas, 22nd (A leader of the Reptilians here on
planet Earth)

Doggett, Lloyd; Texas, 10th (Reptilian --very high order)

English, Phil; Pennsylvania, 21st (Reptilian commander)

Flake, Jeff; Arizona, 1st (Reptilian, leader of lesser order)

Fossella, Vito; New York, 13th (Alien --other type)

Gilchrest, Wayne; Maryland, 1st (Reptilian --very high order)

Goss, Porter; Florida, 14th (Reptilian/alien hybrid)

Green, Mark; Wisconsin, 8th (Alien --other type)

Gutierrez, Luis; Illinois, 4th (Reptilian --very high order)

Hansen, James; Utah, 1st (Reptilian leader)

Hefley, Joel; Colorado, 5th (Reptilian leader)

Hobson, David; Ohio, 7th (Alien--other type)

Houghton, Amo; New York, 31st (Reptilian --very high order)

Hyde, Henry; Illinois, 6th (Reptilian of the Supreme Command
(er))

Jackson-Lee, Sheila; Texas, 18th (Reptilian --other type)

Jones, Walter; North Carolina, 3rd (Reptilian --High Command)

Kennedy, Patrick; Rhode Island, 1st (Alien influenced)

Kind, Ron; Wisconsin, 3rd (Reptilian --supreme command)

Langevin, James; Rhode Island, 2nd (Reptilian --First Order)

Lewis, John; Georgia, 5th (Reptilian)

Luther, Bill; Minnesota, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Markey, Edward; Massachusetts, 7th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

McHugh, John; New York, 24th (Reptilian --extremely High Order)

McNulty, Michael; New York, 21st (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Miller, George; California, 7th (Reptilian --Extremely High
Order)

Nethercutt, George; Washington, 5th (Reptilian --Supreme Command)

Owens, Major; New York, 11th (Reptilian --Extremely High Order)

Pence, Mike; Indiana, 2nd (Reptilianj --Very High Order)

Platts, Todd; Pennsylvania, 19th (Reptilian --VEry High Order)

Rahall, Nick; West Virginia, 3rd (Reptilian)

Rangel, Charles; New York, 15th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Rodriguez, Ciro; Texas, 28th (Reptilian)

Ryan, Paul; Wisconsin, 1st (Reptilian)

Serrano, Jose; New York, 16th (Reptilian --High Order)

Shimkus, John; Illinois, 20th (Alien --other type)

Slaughter, Louise; New York, 28th (Reptilian)

Stearns, Cliff; Florida, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Strickland, Ted; Ohio, 6th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Thomas, William; California, 21st (Reptilian --High Order)

Walsh, James; New York, 25th (Reptilian --Very High Order)

Weller, Jerry; Illinois, 11th (Alien --other type)

Wilson, Heather; New Mexico, 1st (Reptilian)

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 02:50 PM
He works for the Tangipahoa Parish, so he is probably also a minister.

not neccesarily, a Parish can also be a small area of society, like a village, or a township. it isnt necessarily religiously connected.

BUT because he holds the title of justice of the peace, then even if he WAS a minister, he still would not be able to pick and choose, because he is a state official. Personally, I don't think an active priest, minister, pastor whatever, can HOLD a pubic office at the same time as it would be a conflit of interest between their two professions.

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 02:43 PM
a plumber is not a government/state employee that represents the state and the states lawas and interests. the plumber has the right to choose which cases he takes on andw hich he doesnt.

for the final time, I say, a public official (someone who works for the public, hired by the public to enable the publics legal rights) can not pick and choose which wedding ceremonies they will perform. They either perform them all or they perform none at all.

You refuse to state which case you yourself fall under, whether you are a public official, an internet mail in certificate, or a religious entity. I have responded to each and every possible method of your being able to provide marriages, and all you are willing to do is sit there and say "wrong". Please stand up and let us know WHY yuo feel I, and others are wrong in believing that a city official can not pick and choose between cases (otherwise known by legal definition as discriminate).

wrong, unless you refuse to perform all marriages. By accepting the state position, you are agreeing to provide the state services to everyone that teh state agrees meets requirements.

even when you are supplied with the information, you still go off on a different tangent.

wrong - I can select what services I do and for whom I do them.

think simply of a plumber, just because I am a plumber does not mean I will work for you (my discretion)

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 02:34 PM
Persoanllly I prefer it when she is slow and gentle oops offtopic

just because there were 99 posts prior to you, doesnt mean someone else didnt post while you were typing your answer. I suggest you go back and manually count each response, only then will you know for certain without doubt that yu were the one hundredth post. drinker

get'em Daniel rofl

some people just are naturally slower than others

not saying that's a bad thing devil :wink:

daniel48706's photo
Fri 10/16/09 02:14 PM
Ok, this is a good post to use for my question (not singling you out lol but it provides the perfect setting to ask).

A nine year old boy chooses to plan to use a firearm on his father and rommate because he is upset with them (reason doesn't matter). This little boy has just shown that he is capable of CHOOSING to do something he knows will seriously hurt another person, and for the sake of argument I am not gonna discuss whether he understood death or not.

He CHOSE to SHOOT his father and room mate knowing they would be hurt badly, becasue he was upset with them; or maybe because he thought it would allow him to live with his mother instead.

THIS is a very dangerous person (yes person; you do not become a person at a certain age), and I for one would not want him to be free and loose to CHOOSE to do this again the next time he is upset. Especially considering that by not punishing him for the crime, you are teaching him that it is really ok for him to do so.

Let's say he is let free to live as a normal child. goes through school and is bullied or just plain ignored. He has already shown he is capable of violence. He now chooses to act out his frustrations by shooting everybody at school.

The boy has to be charged and punished, as well as taught if neccesary, that this behavior is unnaceptable.

Just found article on 8yr old, who plead guilty.
http://kdka.com/topstories/arizona.boy.shooting.2.939046.html

Yes, I'd want to charge him as an adult and would want the punishment to fit the crime. But that wont happen as the state and child have cut a deal.

How could you say that?
1st he was 9
and
2nd the police forced a confession out of him
What does he know at 9...really?

He was 8 and he premeditated the death of his father.

As to police forcing a confession out of him that is not mentioned on article I found, his own mother was against the plea deal.

At 9 yrs of age, one knows if one takes a gun and aims at another person and pulls trigger, that the little bullet inside the gun has the potential to take the others life.

Kids are not as innocent nor ignorant as one would like to believe they are. They may not know as much as adults, but just how much does a person need to know to make them responsible for their actions?

Yeah, I agree that the 8yr old would know that the "little gun" with the "little bullets" could hurt someone BUT I doubt that he would know if he could kill somebody. Did he realize that IF or when caught that he wouldnt see mommy again or it was probably bc his dad said that you cant watch t.v after dinner and he got mad. Really, the mentality is totally different...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25