WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 07:15 PM
That downloading a program from Limewire is ILLEGAL??? OK, I have openly admitted that I'm as dumb as a box of rocks, but I just found that out last night!!! I was asking for help with installing a program I downloaded--unsuccessfully, I might add.

One of the people on the forum informed me that I could be fined and imprisoned for doing that! How dumb am I? And then asking for help with it!!!

Lord! How embarrassing!

I thought it was a sharing thingy. **hangs head**

No more for me!

Should you not see me on here for a while....I'll be clinking my tin cup against the bars of my cell......... sad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Everybody left..........is my profile THAT scary??? noway sad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:38 PM
And WHAT deep, dark psychological sickness is revealed in my profile? Do tell......... noway :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh @ azrae1l!!!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:24 PM

As long as you know why you are here that is really all that matters.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks, sweetie................

rara777.......you're a doll..........you won't be single long unless it is your choice! :wink:

Jtevans: :wink: :heart: Thanks........

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:21 PM
Thanks, Jedi. BTW, I had to look at your "sign" a couple of times before I got it. I thought there was a little something wrong, but couldn't quite put my finger on it! laugh laugh laugh I guess because I may well have printed something like it for one of the docs I used to work for. Until she asked me if I was getting enough sleep............yawn noway laugh :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:13 PM
Here, here, Fade!!! I couldn't have put it better myself. I'd be more specific about what I am here for IF if were available in the choice section.

I love window shopping in the forums, and trust me, I stop in and state my two cent's worth fairly often.

I'm up front and honest, but yeah, I even get mail with "married" chosen, AND my photo in a wedding gown. Go figure....

However, if you set your limits/preferences it limits who can contact you. Don't have the solution unless it would be more of a selection on what one is "looking" for.

Good topic!!! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:02 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh @ TxsGal and hikerchick! See??? It's kids like you that keep me comin' 'round! LOL

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:44 PM
Thanks, MsTeddyBear2u, Tom and Lex. I did go back to my profile and updated. I had not changed my marital status as I forgot I hadn't done that. I do wish one had the option of choosing "anyone" or "men and women for friendship," instead of just "woman searching for man for friendship." I want friends of either/both sexes!

Random_Stranger: Though I understand your position concerning "staying in touch" with friends via this venue, I feel since I am already "established" here, I wish to continue here rather than attempting to contact everyone on my friend's list re-routing their mail. (WOW! That was a run-on sentence if I've ever written one!) But........thank you for the input, nonetheless. flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:33 AM
Be honest! It will hurt now, but not like it will later. Tell her the truth! You don't have to be mean, but you DO have to be firm.

Turn her loose so she can move on. Sounds like you've been wanting to move on for some time now....

In time, she will see that you did her a favor. And STOP telling her you love her if you don't! That's cruel. I understand your reasoning, but it is sorely misguided.

Good luck............ flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:17 AM

well lets see,

I got divorced from my wife of 9 years in Febuary.

Met what I thought was a great girl in March.

Asked hr to marry me in Novemeber, and she left me for her abusive X husband two weeks before Christmas...

So needless to say this year blew chunks.

Next year will be much better...I will be in combat.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hang in there, my friend! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:16 AM
Good topic, Tom!

At a very low point in my life I joined this site. You, Tom, were the very first friend I met on here, and remain my best friend. Thank you for being there for me throughout thick and thin. You are the best!!!

And then, of course, there's the wedding and all.......... :wink:

I've had QUITE the busy year. And no, some of the bad things are not totally resolved, but hopefully will be March of '08.

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 06:11 AM
It's settled, then. I'll stay. Thank you all for your input. :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:58 AM
:wink: Thank you.

Well, it should be fairly obvious that I'm married, so I don't think I'm giving anyone the wrong impression. After all, I do have pix of me in my wedding gown!! noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:55 AM

definitely do NOT leave...just ignore those that say otherwise...there's a bunch on here that are married, just searching for friends...etc...etc...LOL in fact most that are my friends on my site are just that friends..in fact I brought one of my roomies on here...she's a friend...

Now While I still Search
And I hope
Even when I find
I shall not leave my JSH friends Behind
For you have helped me
Through good times and bad
And I've only been here on a short time
So friendships can only grow
How could I leave you
Even when I find the one
I'm addicted to JSH
You've helped me with my poetry
Though I'm not quite sure about this one
So I laugh and say I'm through
But know what I said was true

(((((((hugs)))))))
to all my friends

How sweet! I'm thinking I'm going to stay and continue to make friends. I guess it is possible for me to break out of my "people pleasing" ways. LOL

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:53 AM
Welcome, Camo! Thanks for the support flowerforyou
Sexykip4U: thanks! flowerforyou
lulu24: I'm glad you feel that way, for some reason I thought you wouldn't. I'm glad you do, though. happy

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:49 AM
If 30 is old........I'm a dinosaur! **sigh** indifferent

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:47 AM

People develop friendships on this site too. It may be a dating site but it is also a gathering of the masses. STAY ON.

Thanks..........friends forever! I love this site! I even apreciate the nay-sayers........mostly....laugh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:45 AM
Thank you, kiki33, and WELCOME!flowerforyou

I apreciate that, klugman :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:44 AM
Thank you, sweetie......flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25