WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:44 AM
Yeah, I did. But then I'm 50! I don't want to be dead when she finally realizes I'm an OK person! noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:39 AM
**sniff, sniff**

Thanks, guys............

You know..............I now know what my Mom meant by, "I hope some day you have a daughter just like you!"

Did she have to be JUST like me???

Obviously, she (my daughter) is still too young to know that it is all about me!

(although, come to think about it.........I've told her enough times!) huh

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:34 AM
Can you say DIABETES!!!???

See a doctor!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:30 AM
I just viewed my daughter's myspace. She left a message on her best friend's mother's myspace, "I love you, Mom! Happy New Year."

The message she left on mine? Well.........hmmmmm....oh yeah, that would be NONE!

Petty, I know, but that hurt(s) my feelings!

DO NOT DISTURB! (I'm on the pity pot!) :cry: sad

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:26 AM
Hey, Fade, you OBVIOUSLY don't live in Arkansas!!! We leave our Christmas lights up on our trailers all year 'round! (just kidding!) That IS what people think, though. Well, sadly, I do know some ppl who do do that. We, however, are not among them! (Tom won't let me! LOL) Just trying to save him the trouble next year...laugh

Yeah, taking all the decorations down and repacking all that stuff is a pain!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:07 AM
St. Patrick's Day, for sure for me! St. Patrick's day is the day that Tom first contacted me on this site with a "good luck wish." Wishes DO come true!!! :tongue:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:05 AM
LOL, good one!!! I'll focus on that one, too! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:59 AM
Is anyone experiencing a slump "coming down from" the holiday excitement?

I admit....I am. Guess I need to focus on Valentine's Day now, huh? :heart:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:06 AM
to invite (if memory serves me right) three other people to the site. Are any of the people you invited active on the site?

One of my "invitees" is: wildsideof35

Yours?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:45 PM
Good grief, lighten up~ I said that tongue-in-cheek! Geeeeezzzz!noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:36 PM
in keeping with my dysfunctional characteristics, I'm gonna write you guys anyway.

You see, tonight Tom and I hold our first Celebrate Recovery meeting! Seeing as how I should be typing up the guidelines, principles, and 12 steps rather than telling you how nervous I am proves that I, above all, need this recovery group! LOL

Recovering from Hurts, Habits, and Hang Ups........... uh...yeah...I "qualify." :wink: :wink:

Be sending your prayers and positive vibes...it starts at 7 PM.

I look at it this way......I'll just be there an hour...how much damage to someone's psyche can I possibly do in that length of time? ooooooooooooohhh...................noway

WhispersandWinks's photo
Wed 01/02/08 02:09 PM
You bet your sweet honeybuns it works!! I met my sweetie on here, too. Congratulations! flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:13 PM
Do check in every once in a while! Happy New Year!
flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:53 PM

It was almost 15 hours ago......yawn

It's almost the day AFTER the new year there, jess!

Lovely pix on the internet of you guys' fireworks. Beautiful!

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:38 PM
Hey, you two Texans have enough time to hook up before midnight!! LOL laugh laugh laugh

You wouldn't be bored then, deadman!! :wink:

You, either, nurjoyce. Hey, do you work tomorrow?

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:35 PM

New year has passed here in Germany drinker also in Englanddrinker drinker Just waiting now. bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

Yes, I do believe I've toasted to the new year with you, dear friend... :wink:

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:30 PM
Happy New Year, justme flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:29 PM
Almost there, derby~~flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:29 PM

3 and a half hours in Washington

Oh, man, shadow, you've got a long time to go! You can celebrate with the early ones, those of us who are in the middle, and the latecomers...flowerforyou

WhispersandWinks's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:27 PM
Is it sad we're here? Personally, I'm glad to be here with you guys. Closer to midnight, though, I must admit..........I'm ferreting out my husband! LOL

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25