Community > Posts By > trublu4u

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:56 PM

problem with this....is i have been cheated on by every guy i have dated except one...some say its the guys i pick...but honestly i have dated all types of guys...bad boys to good guys....yet they all cheat....and it has always been with girls younger then me....this last particular one he had younger older didnt matter but there were a lot...i only know about 7 but im sure there are more....im not looking for sympathy...just answers because i cant figure it out on my own anymore....

Kayla...viewed your profile for clues on why this seems to happen to you with such regularity.
Some might suggest that it isn't due to the kind of guys you choose to become intimate with.
It's your generation.noway
IMHO, many of us here on mingle2 who are a bit older than you (I'm 49...)are continually dismayed by the apparent widespread degradation of morals and character which seems to escalate with every new generation. There are shining contradictions to this in many individuals who make the news.happy
Incidently, have you read the news lately? How many sports figures are in trouble with the law? How many celebrities are celebrities simply because of their looks, ABILITY to be determined later (Megan Fox...can she actually ACT? We'll see...), and how many of them behave badly in public?rant And how many who CONSUME the "products" of these various celebs PUNISH said behavior by BOYCOTTING THEM?mad
What do they do instead?
THEY BUY MORE OF THEIR CDS, TICKETS TO THE EVENTS THEY APPEAR IN, ETC.frustrated frustrated frustrated This is a telling factor.
However, in contrast to other nations who actually REVERE those who are older and quite possibly a bit more wise, THE OPPOSITE is true in this country. We worship youth and beauty, and to be old is to be ignored.whoa
...and you're being constantly cheated on...slaphead
Funny old world, ain't it? :banana:
POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Get involved in community service...services for the elderly, the disabled, the homeless...and seek your new man in these environments. He's likely out there even now, delivering "meals on wheels" to the sick and disabled, seeking out those homeless who require medical attention...
...and he hopes to meet a girl just like YOU one day soon!biggrin
It's a start.:wink:

VERY well put.

biglife: Thanks.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:50 PM
I saw a Steven Segal movie, where he was approached in a bar by a slinky island girl in a tight, white dress (anybody know the movie?).
SHE WAS SO VERY HOT!
...and her islander accent was so thick, I could barely understand her.
But that just added to her smokin' hotness!
I know this thread is for ladies, but your query brought back the memory...

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:28 PM
I knew this very pretty girl in high school who had incredibly hairy forearms.shocked
She was always being sent home for bringing her dogs to school!:laughing:

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:24 PM

Shshshsh as long as ya don't look like a werewolf what does it matter?noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HOW DID YOU KNOW??? I'm a werewolf who was involved in this bizarre electrolysis accident down at the plant...

Must have been that down by the pond picture before you stripped and ran off into the woods........hehehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

???

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:23 PM

i don't mind the odd strand or so, but a patch on the back is a major physical turnoff. it's easy and cheap to wax and it makes a world of difference.

yeah, i guess i'm shallow. bigsmile

Are you suggesting that a DUDE get a waxing?
Ew...that is so...so...METRO-SEXUAL!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:19 PM

Hmmm. I think men and women each have strengths. I think a lot of that is a result of socialization.

noway But nothing accounts for minivan drivers. noway

lilith401...
minivans: Urban Assault Vehicles.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:18 PM

Women ARE superior in a lot of ways, but no one is perfect.

Really? I think society wants woman to become more superior, but are they really? I mean imagine a younger woman running for president/prime minister...when "that time of the month" comes around...she's all over the place, she'd go to war at the drop of a dime during that "period" (Why do you think Hilary Clinton was chosen to run: Menopause) :smile: jk. Well i think some guys/girls will do whatever to get what they want...hence bashing their own gender. But even so it doesn't always mean you are trying to get some... I guess I could have "bashed" the female race, and had no hidden motives.. (Wow, how I ramble! Sorry)

If a woman were pres, I'm sure all the leaders of nations hostile to us would be sure to mark her "time of the month" on THEIR calendar!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:29 AM

Shshshsh as long as ya don't look like a werewolf what does it matter?noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HOW DID YOU KNOW??? I'm a werewolf who was involved in this bizarre electrolysis accident down at the plant...

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:23 AM
Edited by trublu4u on Mon 09/21/09 03:24 AM

Please dont remind me of the 1970's neighbour lady with the tufts of red hair on both sides of her crotch in her bikini.....

Gaaaaaaaaaaaawd now I have to go back to therapy!!!sick explode noway scared

GYPSY41: Why were you looking down there in the first place, hmm?
Should I hide my grandma from you?illlaugh laugh laugh

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:19 AM
Edited by trublu4u on Mon 09/21/09 03:27 AM

No back hairs!!!noway scared

I guess you can't see 'em because the sun made 'em blonde poolside this summer.
Can't see 'em? Well, you have to get closer...closer...
...see 'em NOW? Okay, closer.
I also have this out of control "yummy trail". You gotta see this, but you have to get closer...
Here, let me turn around...:tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:44 PM
Okay...I had to post it to my profile. Not sure how to upload to this topic yet.
Can you see it? Is it too much? Should I part it?

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:12 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Sun 09/20/09 07:12 PM

OKAY! OKAY! Gimme a minute, and I'll post a pix of my back!

Oh geez! It's not like we were begging you or anything...whoa

What's the most popular ride at the carnival?
The Freak Show!
My inbox has seen some action...

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:01 PM

Since when did Neanderthals give back rubs? I'll take a Brontasaurus Burger...rare, please!

Hows' about a Diplodocus 'dog? With mustard, ketchup, and relish, whatever encourages you to eat it all?:banana:

Hahaheheheeeeeeeew! That sounded rude! laugh

I learned from the best...vous!

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:00 PM
OKAY! OKAY! Gimme a minute, and I'll post a pix of my back!

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:55 PM

Since when did Neanderthals give back rubs? I'll take a Brontasaurus Burger...rare, please!

Hows' about a Diplodocus 'dog? With mustard, ketchup, and relish, whatever encourages you to eat it all?:banana:

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:52 PM

You sissy,punkk.somabithch **** yousurprised

Thank you for voicing what I was thinking.frustrated rant
In addition, an intelligent woman will immediately see through his "Male-Bashing-so-I-get-Some" ploy...Ladylid2012 is just having a bad day, realizing that the world will end in "2012", and it won't matter what a guy says then.laugh

laugh laugh

I don't think the worlds ending but good burn attempt anyway...

I would never seek to "burn" you, my dove...flowerforyou

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:50 PM

I :heart: Neanderthals...drool

Take me! I'm yours!
Well, I would be the "hairless" variety of Neanderthal...
...plus, with a bit more brains...
...is that alright?:tongue:

How comfy are your Cave Quarters?

(Rowr...phuque) I can make my quarters quite comfy for you (...and a very studied massage, with your favorite lotion and/or oil, is included in your stay):tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:47 PM

I am an esthetician and have been waxing backs for 10 years. What cracks me up is that 8 out of 10 clients don't even need to wax, they just hate hair...So what do all the really hairy people do? I guess they don't mind the hair. Too much is really just too much, though.

ESTHETICIAN! I knew I knew that word!

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:47 PM

i no likey hairy men particularly.

but i base my decisions of mate selection on a little more than what amount of body hair they have

Jas, you must know I love 'ya by now, what with my complements on those big, luminous eyes 'an all...
What if there's just a bit of hair on a big, v-shaped, muscular back?

ahhhh if it is a big V shaped muscular back...why are you worried...noway

If I wasn't so tired from working out said back (...and legs) today, I'd get up, take a pic, and post it.
I'm working really hard these days to post some more interesting pix on my profile...

trublu4u's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:44 PM

You sissy,punkk.somabithch **** yousurprised

Thank you for voicing what I was thinking.frustrated rant
In addition, an intelligent woman will immediately see through his "Male-Bashing-so-I-get-Some" ploy...Ladylid2012 is just having a bad day, realizing that the world will end in "2012", and it won't matter what a guy says then.laugh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25