happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

trublu4u's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:38 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Wed 09/16/09 06:52 PM

What is ugly to you?

What triggers abhorrence in you?

How do people show you their ugliness?

1)...saying nothing when I extend pleasantries such as, "How are you?"mad
2)...stepping onto the elevator before I've had a chance to exit said elevator.explode
3)...using racial slang (A HUUGGGEEEE pet peeve of mine...)frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
4)...saying "G.D."whoa
5)...materialismbigsmile
6)...spreading malicious rumorsrant
7)...confusing the church experience with their country club experiencepitchfork
8)...parking in my %$#@*@!!! wide driveway so I can't pull my car in after WORK!explode explode explode explode explode explode

trublu4u's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:22 PM

That would have to be Britney Spears!!spock

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.yawn

EXCELLENT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

trublu4u's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:46 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Wed 09/16/09 06:30 PM
How the he** did KIM KARDASHIAN get so much face-time on television?frustrated
What has she done? "KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS"...sheesh. How about, "THROW UP ON THE KARDASHIANS!"ill
Please indicate your favorite non-celebrity-celebrity!:tongue:
Maybe name one you LOVE TO HATE!pitchfork
(Mr. Television Voice-Over Person) "Next week on, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians!"...asleep
"Kimmie will announce a BIG DECISION to her family!!!"surprised
(drum-roll, please...)
(...using my best bubble-headed bimbo impersonation...)"I've got a BIG DECISION to make, you guys!"
(...she's going to pose for Playboy...)slaphead
"SHOULD I POSE FOR PLAYBOY??!!!!"asleepexplode explode explode
>PUKE!!!!!"sick

trublu4u's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:54 AM

It seemed to be a stress induced meltdown. It show that even celebs are human, and make mistakes. I'm not making excuses for him, but he has apologized. His actions don't deny his talent.

Celebs are human too. It's funny how the media and some others seem to forget that.

Yeah, he'll get forgiveness, but nobody can give Taylor Swift her special moment back, which Kanye chose to ruin for his own ends.
Kanye did apologize to her on Leno, but really only broke down when his mother was mentioned, turning sympathy from Taylor, to himself.
I knew that ploy was coming.
I had considered beginning this thread with, "and don't use the excuse that him momma died", but thought, "surely the guy won't justify his actions with his mother's death, who probably would have slapped his head for doing what he did!"
He can begin his "healing process" by behaving like an adult in public.

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:31 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/15/09 07:33 PM

It would be nice if these intelligent conservationists could come up with a plan for those bears AND PENGUINS. I wonder how much training it would take to get them to use pallets. I wonder if they painted them white like snow..............

Hey...keep in mind that it's those " intelligent " conservationists that are a big part of the wildfire problem out in California.

They wouldn't allow any controlled burns to keep the fuel to a minimum. Now they are all doing the " Oh MY GOD!!!! Look at what those fires are doing to the environment!!! "

People just need to learn to keep their noses out of nature's business.

YOU WROTE: "People just need to learn to keep their noses out of nature's business."
MY REPLY: Raisins...natures' boogers!ill
NOT brought to you by the "California Eat More Raisins Council"!drool

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:22 PM

:laughing:

Just look at those eyes...those lips...her hair!
OMG...the mingle2 experience has made me such a connoiseur of hot babes!drool

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:13 PM

She's an emu!! grumble

Er...I don't care what country she's from! I don't discriminate! A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman!:tongue: :banana: :tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:11 PM

It would be nice if these intelligent conservationists could come up with a plan for those bears AND PENGUINS. I wonder how much training it would take to get them to use pallets. I wonder if they painted them white like snow..............

Yeah! And penguins! Polar bears eat penguins, too...drool
kind of an "Arctic Turkey" for your more formal dinners, what with the tux and all...rofl rofl rofl

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:09 PM

You da man bro....I always heard ostriches were kinky...go for it!

Necking in foreplay with the ostrich is the best...
...and the redhead, well they just tend to be everywhere, all at once! Quite versatile, and every much a lady!

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:05 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/15/09 07:05 PM

Those danged polar bears were just asking for it! I say we make floating platforms out of the Pandas.....

Dude...I was just working on a three-way thing with an ostrich and a redhead...do 'ya mind?laugh

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:01 PM

Methinks ya mean "conservationists"

DANG! I KNEW I'd misple that!slaphead

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:40 PM
Conversationists and volunteers should build floating, wooden platforms to replace the ice floes upon which seals lounge, and polar bears hunt.:thumbsup: This seems like a no-brainer.slaphead Is anyone doing this?
Could this be the new "mingle2 cruise" for 2011?
Got bear repellent?scared

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:32 PM

What I don't understand is how beyonce, being a female, can win the best video of the year category, and lose the best video by a female artist category...
Unless she's actually not female? Do we have another caster semenya on our hands? huh

Has she a hole or a pole? Dunno...maybe she'll do a Tina Turner-type number wearing a Tina Turner-type skirt, and then we'll know for sure...

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 06:27 PM

kanye is just yet another media hoax, he never actually 'became' famous. It was more like everyone woke up one morning and the news said he was. Does anyone remember when mr.west wasnt super famous but you had heard of him? Media hype, controversy and advertizing creates an overnight 'star' that may not be worth a damn. Kanye West is a fictional character, like most ppl on tv including our president.:banana:

BY JOVE, YOU'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!
You're absolutely right.drinker The media "manufactures" celebs in music, sports, the movies, etc. through hype. In turn, these faux-celebs sell newspapers, magazines, air time on radio, TV, internet news, etc,. etc., etc. Someones' talent, athletic abilities did not NECESSARILY get them so prominently displayed in the media, nor do they sing/act any better than the average 15 y/o standing before a mirror with a popsicle stick.drool They were just lucky, having been picked as the "newest flavor".:banana:
Don't even get me started on how this relates to the medias' love affair with our first Muslim president...madpitchfork

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:55 PM

who buys cds Now???? BUDDY???
Me if it's good music.I respect the talented artists

I think I see your point. You look to Kanye for good music, not to be a role model.
But as any parent might say to Charles Barkley (also a celeb...), who said he was paid to play basketball, not to be a role model:
"Hey Charles...TOUGH! You're a ROLE MODEL, like it or not! Guess who shells out the dough to our kids so they can buy basketball tickets AND music?!!"explode explode explode pitchfork

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:44 PM
Taylors' VMA award, aimed carefully at the back of his head, should have sufficed.pitchfork
But that, in itself, might have been too "KANYE"...:banana: drool:banana:

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:30 PM
It happened during the acceptance speech of young country music star Taylor Swift, at the 2009 VMA awards. Kanye West pulled an Aretha Franklin-style "diva" stunt by yet again making a total a** of himself.rant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qlmGQOrEzs
This is not the first time this moron behaved so publicly in such a despicable manner.mad
How long will society continue to reward such bad behavior?
Who wants to make MORE excuses for this guy?pitchfork

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:09 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Mon 09/14/09 06:12 PM

Ya but Buttah

How can you say your love for a "person" is true just because you have met them?

You mean you justify that bc you say by meeting someone you "know who they are"?

I don't understand what you're getting at

Let me explain. It is not that you will love the person when you meet them, but it is the only way, IMO, that you will know whether you do or don't. You cannot know by chatting or phone calls.

I believe love here is possible, but yes, for sure you really dont know a person til youve met them in person.. and have seen first hand how they live, who they are.. what they do.

You just dont really KNOW them.. believe me.. i have first hand experience with this one.. o LAWD! ha ha

And that Earthy is one smart chick!

God bless your soul. :heart:

Earthy does have it goin' on, doesn't she!
She has cool pix of female vampires, too...:tongue:
Uhm...did I mention that earthys' got it goin' on?
oops

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:08 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Mon 09/14/09 06:10 PM

Ya but Buttah

How can you say your love for a "person" is true just because you have met them?

You mean you justify that bc you say by meeting someone you "know who they are"?

I don't understand what you're getting at

Let me explain. It is not that you will love the person when you meet them, but it is the only way, IMO, that you will know whether you do or don't. You cannot know by chatting or phone calls.

I believe love here is possible, but yes, for sure you really dont know a person til youve met them in person.. and have seen first hand how they live, who they are.. what they do.

You just dont really KNOW them.. believe me.. i have first hand experience with this one.. o LAWD! ha ha

And that Earthy is one smart chick!

God bless your soul. :heart:

Earthy does have it goin' on, doesn't she!
She has cool pix of female vampires, too...:tongue:

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25