Community > Posts By > trublu4u

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:39 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Sat 08/22/09 08:40 PM
The gang's all here? Everybody got their DRINK ON?
WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?
Beer? Whiskey? Gin? Scotch?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:25 PM

If you happen to live in a South American country, it could be a juvenile "Brazilian Wandering Spider"...one of the most, if not THE most, deadly spider in the world!
If you decide to ignore it and go to sleep, it may drop onto your face, where a very painful bite would be delivered (they're very aggressive). Within minutes, your involuntary motor functions would freeze up (your breathing would be one of those...); you'd be in intense pain. Your bowels would let go...and this is how paramedics would find you.
Nah, just ignore all the above...
...live and let live.

Whew!! thank goodness I am in England, I can rest easy tonight knowing the 3 spiders over my bed are harmless. Strange, they haven't moved for over a week or so..............

There seems to be one spider which is on the move; a female, and her egg sac has burst, releasing too many spideys into the dark shadows of your abode...

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:52 PM
If you happen to live in a South American country, it could be a juvenile "Brazilian Wandering Spider"...one of the most, if not THE most, deadly spider in the world!
If you decide to ignore it and go to sleep, it may drop onto your face, where a very painful bite would be delivered (they're very aggressive). Within minutes, your involuntary motor functions would freeze up (your breathing would be one of those...); you'd be in intense pain. Your bowels would let go...and this is how paramedics would find you.
Nah, just ignore all the above...
...live and let live.

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:38 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Sat 08/22/09 01:39 PM
Tooooniiggghhht, baby (SATURDAY, 8/22/09, 10 pm, central time, USA)!drinks For all of us, who for whatever reason, have decided NOT to go out with any ONE of our VAST selection of those love-sick minglers, vying for our attention (in other words, you're dateless).
It's a BYOB AFFAIR, ya'll!drinker drinker drinker
Post an unusual picture of yourself! Get your inner FREAK ON!:tongue: drool Make your boss at work proud, were he to follow your footprints on the net!explode
BE HERE!waving

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:24 PM

You got that right, sistah!

But you are demented......rofl

Yeah, an' it's a turn on, ain't it?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:22 PM

devil nope!

Red. Let the blondes have there fun...........smokin
grumble fine! *leaves room*

CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT! (?)
Aw...SH**T!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:05 AM
Edited by trublu4u on Sat 08/22/09 08:06 AM
For me, it was Jim Carey, escaping the mechanical rhino disguise. He'd gotten all sweaty because the internal air conditioner had broken down. He'd taken off all his clothes, and then, all shiny, naked, slick and wiggly, made an emergency exit out from beneath the "rhinos'" tail.
Some onlooking tourists thought she'd given birth to a freak of nature!
In a home movie my aunt had taken of her Easter Egg hunt, she had apparently cut corners when renting the Bunny suit. As he hopped around the children, helping them to find the plastic eggs with goodies inside, it was noticed that, instead of a powder-puff tail, there appeared to have been a pink, bouncing set of ba**s!
It was just one of those "laughing in church" moments!!!
Definitely one to upload to y**t**e!
laugh laugh laugh laugh

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:57 AM

I feel like I want to vomit.

Why is that?

Because the hollywood version of romance is so pink fluffy cloudlike, it creates false expectations within people.

The amount of disillusionment people have towards relationships, romance and love is often based in the romance propaganda of things like Mills and Boon, and Hollywood garbage.

It encourages false expectations.

Yep! Oh, sure...they throw some stumbling blocks amidst the couples' efforts to hook up, but it's still make-believe (...and usually cookie-cutter writing).
Heck, why would we watch it were it anything but?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:49 AM

If you saw two gingers drowning, and you only had time to save one, would you read the newspaper or go to lunch?

See? Yet again, proof that my topic is viable! Why do gingers take such hits in your country? Is there some central, discriminatory belief with which they are plagued?

Lemme break it down to you...IF a redhead...& I say IF...has a temper, it's because of all the crap we had to put up with as kids. Imagine growing up & hearing all the names other kids called us (there were 4 reds in my family out of the 6)...let's see...there's: Fireball, Irish Setter, Orangutan, Woody Woodpecker...& MY personal favorite...red on the head like a d!ck on a dog...:tongue:

I, personally don't consider myself ill-tempered...I prefer to call it feisty...:wink:

But why all the animosity directed at redheads??? Many celebrities have red hair. Why, there's Ronald McDonald (c'mon...there's a "McDonalds' hamburger joint in every country), and then there's...there's; uhm...RONALD MCDONALD!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:31 AM

I dont know, I have been red, and strawberry blond, and was for many years, and im extremely mellow.

But is there more to it than mere hair color, earthy?
We're all familiar with pheromones, emmitted into the air from ones' body when one is attracted to another.
Could it be that dark-haired people just naturally possess MORE pheromones?
I have read (unfortunately) that dark-haired males possess more testosterone than light-haired males.
Can this be sensed by a female?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:26 AM

If you saw two gingers drowning, and you only had time to save one, would you read the newspaper or go to lunch?

See? Yet again, proof that my topic is viable! Why do gingers take such hits in your country? Is there some central, discriminatory belief with which they are plagued?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:24 AM

I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?

Ah...the English wit...swift and cutting like that of a rapier!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:23 AM

Could be some truth in it. I dont know about in the US, but ginger people take A LOT of stick for it here in the UK. I imagine there is some kind of psychological effect from it.

By "stick", I hope you mean only "teasing".

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:13 AM

We've all heard, "tall, dark, and handsome". Okay, well what if the WOMAN happens to be HISPANIC? Would she prefer a BLONDE GUY?
Discuss-discuss!

do you have a hair fetish? laugh

i like dark-haired men; they always appeared to be more masculine, stronger, tougher to me, and that's the way i like my guys.

i'm a brunette though so i think i'm going against your thesis.

YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING HERE! Consider: has anyone, in any of the famous paintings, seen a BRUNETTE ANGEL? This seems very, very significant to me. One might say that this is only because many of these classic paintings had been done by EUROPEAN artists. However, what about Leonardo Da Vinci? Was he not ITALIAN? Do Italians (Meditteranean) typically have dark hair? Hmmm...

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:05 AM

huh

what

what

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:02 AM

We've all heard, "tall, dark, and handsome". Okay, well what if the WOMAN happens to be HISPANIC? Would she prefer a BLONDE GUY?
Discuss-discuss!

I like it when men shave their heads.:banana:

love

Lovely to see you, BonnyMiss! I've often made compliments on the allure of BonnyMiss with her shaved head. IMHO, this seems to accent her other feminine features, such as her eyes, etc.
I did not forget you in this topic, sweet. One mingler seems frustrated with the several threads I've posted concerning the psychological implications of hair color, if any. There are brunettes, blondes, redheads, and, as we can all see, lovely, shaved, feminine heads, which often are child-like in their dimensions and shape (I'm not sure I'd be willing to shave my own).
BonnyMiss' head has been placed upon her long, graceful neck...another feminine trait I find extremely sexy. If for no reason a man would find a bald woman sexy, it may surely be this: REBELLION...and that, in itself, can be very sexy.
Thanks for dropping in, BonnyMiss!
:wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

trublu4u's photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:46 AM

Same as I said on your other thread.

This issue of hair color has many variables...
1) Does a dark-haired guy attract a light-haired woman...
2) Does a light-haired woman attract a dark-haired guy...
3) ...and then there are redheads, bald men AND women, etc.
...and so on.
To get specific answers, this requires separate threads.
Notice how most everybody only replies with a single sentence?
Not enough for the topic of psychological effects of hair color.
Too many variables!

trublu4u's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:43 PM

Well I have black hair being Sicilian and all....

I totaly love bald!!!

OMG, woman! To me, long, straight, very dark-to-jet-black hair (natural, please...), like liquid dark chocolate, is just as becoming as wide hips, nice (...and not necessarily large) breasts, full lips, etc.
Ohhhhh....

your on to something there

You, too, dood? Hey, ever seen a "Vampirella" comic?
My "friend" looked quite a bit like her...
...and come to think of it, she did enjoy biting, as well!
(I was never able to locate one of those red vampire-bikini get-ups for her, however....sad2

trublu4u's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:38 PM

Men fear the red on the heads...

...just viewed your 'file. Pic #6: somehow, you seem demented, but extremely sexy, with your red hair 'an all...

Pic # 6? What? But...but...that's my "Here Kitty, Kitty face"...

As I tried to explain in an earlier topic I started...perceptions, phuque, perceptions...you come across as dementedly sexy, or sexily demented...just go with it!:tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:59 PM

Well I have black hair being Sicilian and all....

I totaly love bald!!!

OMG, woman! To me, long, straight, very dark-to-jet-black hair (natural, please...), like liquid dark chocolate, is just as becoming as wide hips, nice (...and not necessarily large) breasts, full lips, etc.
Ohhhhh....