Community > Posts By > trublu4u

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:34 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/22/09 07:43 PM

Is it just me or does it creep anyone else out when men have profile pics of themselves at the computer with no shirt on. Maybe its just the men in my age group.

I don't think of myself as a prude or uptight but it gives me the creeps. I guess to me it looks like some dirty old man breathing hot and heavy, whacking off looking at women online.

First impressions go a long way. Put a shirt on!

Just curious what others have to say. So lets hear it.

I agree,please put a shirt on !
I have no Respect for a man that present himself like that,unless!I'm a woman who presents herself like that?

Respect your BODY!

Young Men do! Cause they are Buff.an single

But older Men,have the wisdom,or at least they should???

An most older men have children?

Originally, that pic of me was to complement my topic, "Ladies, do you mind a little back hair on your man?"
So I took the pic to reveal my outer Sasquatch!
Then some fearmonger started complaining, so I left it there, just for spite.
If these complaints persist, I'll have to post a pic of my out-of-control "yummy trail"!!!
You'd reaalllllyyy enjoy that!
Now be nice...

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:30 PM

Uhhhhhh Trublu.....

I don't recall giving you permission to post pics of my ripped and buffed back quadrant.....

I will let it slide this time.....but, next time you use my shirtless back pick....don't photoshop out the hump.....

Man, you're a natural! Is there a comedy club near you? I don't think you need anyone to write jokes for you...you're doing fine all on your own!
Yeah, the hump had to go...a slipped disk, or something...

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 07:07 PM

After re-reading this thread...looks like nanners & peaches top the list of food phobias...scared

Nanners have tarantulas (reminds me of how that deadly, creepy spider on the movie, "Arachnophobia" got to the states!)...peach cobbler just STANKS, but it's good to eat!

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 06:02 PM

Dang Buggy baby....don't I get a spanking at least?....sigh....pouting with lip quivering.....

Anyhoo....

Back on topic.

Shirtless pix.....I'm forgainst it!

My main complaint would be this....we need equality in America and on the internet....Women need to post more shirtless pix to give us guys a taste of our own medicine.

krupa...THANKS FOR JOINING US SHIRTLESS DUDES!
Scares the "shirt" out of some people!
Let's give 'em he** (heck)!!!
rofl rofl rofl

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:56 PM

Heroes "Fugitives"
Monday 8PM CT

There are just too effin' many of them! I guess that's why I lost interest...
...and too much "Yay! We're off the Island!", and "Aw, crap! We're back on the island!" I got "Lost"...

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:47 PM

I'm considering moving away from my family and home country to study at a different university.

I was hoping those of you who have done this, or who would be otherwise knowledgeable about such a step could tell me about some pros and cons.

ohwell

You're moving from New Zealand!!!

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:42 PM

So I have this antique ring that I wear sometimes and glad that I had it with me tonight. It's an old Roman ring, long story, anyways, I always wear it on the ring finger on my right hand. There was this crazy drunk girl at the bar tonight falling over and hitting on everything in site. All the other single guys had left the bar and I saw her eyeballing me, so I put the ring on the other hand real quick. All I got was "I guess you wouldn't dance with me if I asked you to." Considering how much I saw the last guy getting badgered I got off light. I told her that I couldn't dance and that was pretty much the end of it. Guess you had to be there, but I thought it was funny.

It creeps a guy out when some chick just lays it out for us like that...shocked surprisedscared
STRINGS ATTACHED! JEALOUS BF/HUBBY WITH A .38 TO ARRIVE ANY MINUTE!
or...
SHE'S A "TYPHOID MARY"!!!scared scared scared scared scarednoway

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:34 PM

**Okay, folks this topic has been cleaned up. Please folks, instead of the keeping the drama in the forums, use the 'Report Post' feature and allow the mods to handle the situation. I'm replacing this thread with a warning to stay on topic and that there be no reference to the deleted posts.**

Robin - Site Mod

drinker ... You are so right and clear, Robin. TY for leading the way ... :heart: flowerforyou

Mingle mods ROCK ... :banana: ... !!!

A HOIST for the mingle2 gods!drinker
(Oh...what the he** [heck]) HERE'S ANOTHER!drinker

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:07 PM

Big roaches that fly. I refuse to go in the garage for that reason.

In south Florida they are all like that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thank God for the first time I have a mini pincer dog, that if you yell BUG!! BUG! GET THE BUG!! Hell come running, hunt the roach,scoop it up, and kill it under a chair.

don't let em eat those roaches no matter what, for they have a really bad type of worm.

Wow, thats so wierd, thanks for the advice, but... roaches with worms?

Ive never heard of that.. he usually just kills em though.

They are actually Palmetto Bugs not Roaches - We have them here in Atlanta too. I used to hate them but have gotten better about them. I find if I spray my foundation with bug spray twice a year I don't get but one or two in my house all year. I can't sleep if I kill one in the bedroom for several hours - lol. I can't throw them in my inside trash can because I think they will come back to life & get me....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhh bugs!!!! i totally found a cricket in my bed last night...he was crawling on my leg!!! i slept on the couch....ewww

If you were Chinese, you'd feel very lucky to find a cricket in your bed...a very good omen of luck!

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 04:05 PM

scared I fear reptoid draconiansscared

MirrorMirror, you keep that effin "reptoid draconian" thing going, and I swear I'll be seeing one when I peek out the window at my next door neighbor!scared shocked surprised

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:58 PM

So let's see.

Another PERSON complaining about dude's with shirts off in a profile pic.

This same dude just made the most insulting comment I have seen on an internet forum ever.

Which is worse?

Seriously?

Is this PERSON serious?

Now I'm going to post a shirtless pic in spite.

Hey! I BROUGHT SEXY "BACK"!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:53 PM

Oh by the way luv2roknroll if you are not a tranny I do apologize.

Consider this f**king reported. You just made a lot of enemies here. I am the guy who bought her those wigs when she lost her hair to chemo.

Very tasteless.

stircrazyinla is MEAN-SPIRITED, forget "stircrazy"!
explode explode explode

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:05 PM

Dont listen to this person!!!

I want to see as much nudity as Mingle will allow...

ESPECIALLY dudes with their shirts off!!!:thumbsup:

Now here's a REAL woman!flowerforyou

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:58 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/22/09 02:59 PM
I have this terrible phobia of some greasy cat in heat, climbing astride the seat of my motorcycle when I'm not looking, and rubbing back and forth, back and forth...
I'D NEVER GET THE STAIN, NOR THE CHUM SMELL OUT!ill

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:37 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/22/09 02:44 PM
EFFIN' FEARMONGER!
FEARMONGER! FEARMONGER!explode rant frustrated frustrated pitchfork
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fearmonger
:wink:

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:34 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/22/09 02:55 PM
Fellow mingler "stircrazyinla" does!
Her topic: "Put your shirt on! Is it just me or..."
Effin' FEARMONGER!mad
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fearmonger

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/22/09 03:35 AM

only if you don't mind it on a woman's upper lip...sure turn about it fair play...

Okay, you've got me there...
...er, are we talking like a "handlebar" kind of growthnoway , or "with-a-few-plucks-of-the-tweezers-and-it's-gone" kind of growth?flowerforyou
I've read that, among various bodily changes a woman goes through when she has children, additional facial hair may result...
is that true?what

Does that mean you will pluck the back hairs with the tweezers until its gone?

If you're referring to MY back hairs, nah. I'd just make a few passes with a razor.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:30 PM

grumble still waiting for that back hair pic trublu!

Dang! I just deleted it. I'll add it to my profile again.

Got it!love added it to my personal stash!!bigsmile

Oh, you DO know just what to say to a guy, don'cha!love

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:29 PM

Holly4459: There 'ya go...happy

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:26 PM

Dang! I just deleted it. I'll add it to my profile again.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25