xxkonstantine125xx's photo
Tue 12/22/09 12:47 AM

So can being single. winking

However, didn't I say marriage and divorce for all? Read my entire post. If you want to get married, go for it. As long as no one wants to marry me, I couldn't care less.:thumbsup:

I read it lol...yeah I agree with you. single life can be goooood

Tue 12/22/09 12:46 AM
Edited by xxkonstantine125xx on Tue 12/22/09 12:47 AM

I support civil rights, I dont support changing the definition of marriage. People in all types of commitments who are adults should have legal rights to each others property , benefits, etc,, so long as such a contract is signed giving consent. No need for marriage to be involved for equal rights to be attained...in my opinion.

Actually marriage is the greatest type of commitment. Civil unions doesn't grant the same 1,049 benefits that marriage does. Neither does domestic partnership. If an Illegal immigrant can marry in the USA, why can't I when I pay my share of taxes and am a citizen? equality is equality.

Tue 12/22/09 12:44 AM
lol Marriage can be beautiful.

Tue 12/22/09 12:39 AM
I am a strong supporter of same sex marriage not just because I am a lesbian, but because I agree with the fact that everyone should be entitled to equal rights. If you ask people out in every day life, most will agree that gays should have the same opportunities and rights as everyone else, but when marriage is mentioned that's when everyone becomes silent and disagrees. Kind of throwing away what they previously said. I understand that to many people marriage is an important valued commitment, but what makes people think that homosexuals don't value that belief? Everyone knows that over 50 % of marriages end in divorce, so apparently it isn't as valued as many would like to prove. Homosexuals haven't had the proper opportunity to demonstrate that marriage changes their very sexual lifestyle and jumping from partner to partner. It gives a more homey idea that allows for thoughts and plans for a family to come into play.
It works the same for heterosexuals. A person who “shacks” up with their lover and has a kid, may not feel as committed as someone who is married. They may fight, and leave since there is no actual binding ties. Yes there may be a child, but there are also single parents. Marriage isn't a guaranteed commitment, but it sure is more fail proof than living together and fighting. There is a greater desire to work things out when it is recognized under the law and the state. After all some people may move in for some benefits, but marriage usually means that you want to be with that person for the rest of your lives. Why should gender determine whether you are able to make that commitment?
Many homosexuals just like heterosexuals wish to build a home, and if they aren't recognized as a married couple it discourages some people of truly being happy. It opens a greater door for society, adoption. So many kids need a home, a loving one at that and that may come from a single parent, and even a same sex home. It's been proven that children from same sex homes are more interactive, artistic, and have greater self esteem. Some people might point out that the child might deal with bullying in school because of his or her parents, but as I recall even children with heterosexual parents were bullied. Kids are bullied by their appearance, clothing, parents, and other things. However, as long as a child is praised and loved at home, that will get them through the bullying. Not all kids react the same way to bullying. I was bullied for being a tomboy growing, and my parents loved me and always gave me positive feedback about my behavior, school, and sports. Kids are mean but a large part of it is how the family, not just parent or child deal with it.
Love is love and you cannot ban it from being expressed because of body parts we have no control over. No one has the choice of who they fall in love with, yet we as a society have the power of allowing these individuals the right that every other American has. If we grant illegal immigrants that right why can't we allow people who pay their share of taxes, vote, work every day, and help make America what it is that right? This is a civil rights movement, and although we've hit a temporary speed bump it doesn't discourage us from fighting the good fight. Because with hope and faith, anything is possible.

Wed 09/02/09 03:00 PM

Careful. What if you look at the other side of the coin? Is there ever an excuse for not being a mother? If not why is abortion legel?

I'm not trying to start a moral debate. My point is that if a woman doesn't want a child she has an option. Men are denied that same option. Yes, he made his chioce by having sex in the first place. But, she also made that choice (assuming she wasn't raped) and she still has another out that men don't have.

"Jane Roe" was not a nice person. She was a junkie hooker that had already given up 3 children for adoption before her case was taken to the courts. She would have been a bad mom and she knew it.

Yes a woman has a choice, but then again that child will be in her body. Think of how many women did or didnt abort because they really had no choice?

i understand its a hard subject.

but if you dont want to deal with the possibility of children then keep it in your pants or find a permanent solution.

Tue 09/01/09 11:37 PM

I have placed this here, as I don't believe that xxkonstantine125xx was trying to start a discussion on deadbeat dads. If I felt she was, or if I'm wrong, it'd be in the Parenting forum.

This is an expressive essay, a rant so to speak. It's creative, and it's cathartic. It is NOT a place to debate, only comment on the emotional content.

All other posts will be deleted.

Lori

Exactly thank you this is a rant. thats what it is. I wasnt trying to start a debate. I wrote this for people out there who can relate whether it b a mother or father figure.

Tue 09/01/09 11:35 PM

what about deadbeat moms? i have a friend who's baby mama drove up, dropped the kid off and took off for good. he's raised his little girl since she was just a baby and she's 7 now.

mom's just a foul irresponsible thing.

I also said there were mothers..but this was written to a specific individual.

Tue 09/01/09 11:33 PM
theres no excuse for not being a father. you arent born n prepped to be a good father you learn along the way. theres no justification.

Tue 09/01/09 11:27 PM

Cool. We will get rid of it. It sure isn't a poem.

lol its a rant duh

Tue 09/01/09 11:25 PM
See my thing is it isn't even just about financial responsibility. Its about caring to be their for the kids. I just dont get how ppl can be so careless

Tue 09/01/09 11:07 PM
THIS IS DIRECTED AT A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL I KNOW, HOWEVER I KNOW MANY WOMEN DEAL WITH THIS SAME SITUATION. SO THIS IS FOR ALL THE WOMEN WHO DEAL WITH THIS STUFF. I KNOW SOME MEN DEAL WITH IT TO IM NOT IGNORANT, BUT IT'S VERY DIFFERENT WHEN A WOMAN DEAL WITH THIS. ENJOY MY RANT
-------------------------------------------------

It took me a while to be able to sit here and type away what I really think of you as a person and father. As a human being I find it offensive that people like you are allowed to walk through life while the good people suffer and cry every night. But to see one of my best friend be hurt by your stupid actions doesn't allow me to sit back and do nothing about this.
Whether my words faze you or not that doesn't matter I'm not only doing this for her but I'm doing this for every single woman who has to deal with a dimwit like you. You are a coward and shouldn't ever call yourself a man. I won't list names in this blog however I can tell you that you are the type of man that makes any human being with morals and common sense so sick.
How can you sit there knowing you have two children out in the world who know nothing of their father? You don't provide emotionally for them nor financially. See the thing here is not the money it's the fact that their father is out in the streets wasting his life whoring himself trying to pretend he's tough ****.
You're a punk *** ***** and I'll sit here and say it and own up to my words. I was trying to write this without any profanity but I'm so heated that I frankly don't care. I'll still make my point while taking shots at you. You are lazy, pathetic, a sorry excuse for the human race in general. You throw in her face that you're over her and are ****ing random *******. If you were over her you would be indifferent especially when she was nothing but good to you. I hope you get an STD with all sincerity so you have a reminder of the shitty person you are.
You think that because she filed a child support claim against you that entitles you to see HER kid whenever you want? No it actually doesn't. The law doesn't work that way so don't try to scare her. You haven't provided in any way for that child. Not diapers, formula, or anything of that sort. You say you have no car to see him. Take the metro. If you really wanted to see your son you would find a way. You wouldn't have any excuses. You spend your money on food and video games. Grow the **** up will you?
You CANNOT just see him when you want. You have to go through the court system. She has FULL custody of him, do you know what that means or are you that much of an idiot? You cannot spit out seeds and expect no role in a child's life. We should snip your balls like the dog you are. You aren't a player a pimp or whatever you think you are. You are a low life slutty *****. I have met horrible men in my short life, but not one as despicable as you. You are the biggest hypocrite. How dare you post pics of HER son and pimp him out so you can get broads? You're scum.
How in the hell did you land an amazing girl like her? I don't know. You are a woman beater and I bet if a man came at you, you wouldn't know what to do. There's only one good thing that came from the train wreck that is you, and that's that beautiful little boy who thankfully looks nothing like you and will grow up to be a beautiful and respectable man. He will be nothing like you and we will make sure of that.
Keep being a ho and thinking you're hot ****. A real man faces and owns up to his responsibilities. That boy like every child out there deserves both a father and a mother. So don't you sit there and take credit as being a good father. Because you have no idea what that word means. How can someone be so selfish? I have no clue. Her life is better with you gone. Because now she is only surrounded by people who truly love her and support her and will be there for her and that little boy no matter what. We hoped you would come around. We understood the financial circumstances you dealt with. She was understanding. She just wanted you to visit him, that's all she ever wanted, but that was too much to ask of you wasn't it?
You have no right over that child. Step up to the plate and stop being a stereotype. This is when I wish condoned violence. But I'm better than that. You on the other hand are the little petty ******* who get nowhere in life. You are losing two amazing people, and unfortunately they're hurt. But if this is who you really are, then it's maybe best you stay away. We don't need a boy teaching a baby how to be a man of his word when he alone can't hold his own. That's just my opinion. Enough said.

Wed 07/29/09 10:06 AM
Thank you guys =)

Tue 07/28/09 11:17 PM
NOTE: BEFORE READING THIS PIECE PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM NOT A CUTTER OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED DARK INTENSE PIECES BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE EASIER TO RELATE TO THAN HAPPY BASIC WRITING STYLES. THIS IS JUST WHAT I FEEL AT THE MOMENT. THAT'S WHAT WRITING IS ABOUT. ENJOY....

Filthier Souls

I try to break into my chest to rip out the palpitating useless heart that's within.
Many times it's been bruised and tarnished.
I wear my heart on my sleeve and that's probably my greatest mistake of all.
As crumbled and battered as can be it slowly beats barely alive.
Should I let it live or put it out of its misery forever?
The blood is drained and the weaknesses are exposed waiting to be destroyed.
My heart begs me for the end.
Do I give it eternal peace or do I let it live to only deal with more pain?
No one is to blame for the state my heart is in other than myself.
I always said that my weakness is that I care too much and still I give.
My kindness is my biggest enemy and my love for people is my destruction.
Emotional suicide is the only way out there is no point in going on.
There is no use dwelling over lost souls that are filthier than mine.
It's useless to love when we fear the pain that comes along with it.
Maybe I'm meant to live alone and not know what true love is.
I take the blade across my skin slowly watching the blood drip while writing out emotions as it falls to the ground.
Each tear that runs down my cheek is a memory of a time my heart cried.
As the warm blood turns cold on my skin thoughts of happier times run through my mind.
I feel myself weakening and sliding down the wall with a slow smile spreading across my lips.
I feel my heart beat getting slower and slower.
The music playing is fading away and all I hear is my breathing minimizing.
I know the time has come and that it's now all over.
I feel myself leaving my body and I start walking away.
I turn to see what I have done with a devilish grin.
I see the blood on the floor and I thirst for more.
I killed myself emotionally for once and for all.
I watched my heart die tonight, and that's the last memory of pain I will ever feel.

Sun 07/26/09 12:10 AM
Thank you =)

Sat 07/25/09 11:48 PM
I lock myself within this place hiding from you, everyone including who I really am.
I fear to know that this me is a temporary skin i wear.
I find myself wanting to hurt people and that's something I cannot allow myself to do.
I find myself wishing to punch through concrete walls to feel physical pain instead of emotional pain.
My heart is on the floor in a thousand pieces waiting for a savior to come and wipe away my tears and mend my broken heart.
The struggle to smile and pretend I'm okay gets harder each passing day.
Sooner or later I will unleash who I really am and I do not know what the outcome of that will be.
However, I do fear that when that day comes I will lose and destroy everything I have accomplished including myself.
Nothing in this world seems to be real, so many times have I been lied to face to face.
I can taste my blood filled with hatred for every empty word you ever said.
I pushed you away and you pushed twice as hard and to be honest I wish you would go away.
I wish your presence just let me be miserable alone instead of feeding off my fears and pain.
I never knew what being weak was until you came.
I never knew what it felt like to feel your heart literally break within your chest til' you.
I never knew what forgetting to breathe was like until you walked into my life.
Promises mean nothing in your eyes and all you do is spit fire.
You make mistakes,yet you retaliate and hold me responsible for your actions.
You make me feel terrible for being upset with you.
I give in when I know I'm right and I can't stop myself.
If I could rip myself from you without thinking twice I'd do it in a split second.
If I could forget that you mean something to me I'd forget who I really am.
Life was better without you I'm sure, yet all I know is you brighten up day.

Mon 06/01/09 10:07 AM
I want to thank you all who have commented on this post. Thank you. For those who can relate I'm sure we see why a book like this is so important. I will include situation from my life :] I hope to finish it soon and that it gets out there, I just want to open some eyes :]

Sun 05/31/09 12:43 AM
THIS IS FROM A BOOK I AM WORKING ON. RIGHT NOW MY IDEAS ARE JUST FLOWING SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH A DRAFT OF ONE OF THE AREAS I PLAN TO DISCUSS. ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE APPRECIATED. THANKS...

Being 12 years old is a very hard thing especially when you wake up every morning wanting to die. I never really knew what wanting death meant until I was 12, I realized I was a lesbian and felt there was no purpose in me being alive. I didn't want to disappoint my family, especially my hero, My father. My dad had the biggest place in my heart and the last thing I wanted to do was let him down. Every morning of 8th grade I woke up crying and depressed. It wasn't like me. I went from being an A and B average student to D and F's. I couldn't concentrate. I hated myself. I hated myself for being what I was and not being able to do a single thing about it. I thought about people talking and how it would hurt my dad. As a child growing up all you want to do is make your parents proud, and when you let them down you feel so guilty. I never meant to let my father down, but I did and I'm sorry for that.
Sometimes I wonder if parents forget what it's like being a teen or trying to live up to their parents expectations, the confusions, the peer pressure, being made fun of, and the downfalls. We all have our imperfections but we cannot sit there and judge on what we do not know or don't understand. Homosexuality isn't a disease or a flaw. It's a part of who you are and what defines you, however this alone doesn't define an individual. The group with the highest suicide rate are gays, because they can't live with themselves, the harassment, or being a disappointment. Hateful remarks in general are definitely unecessary, but when we use hateful remarks towards something that cannot be change is so much more damaging..
I'm not preaching about peace and love, but I do believe that I live my life and you live yours. As long as I am happy, honest, and don't hurt anyone I believe I am entitled to live my life the fullest extent. I don't believe we are here to procreate and I believe that the bible was written by man to keep people in control.

Wed 05/27/09 12:10 AM

its human nature to strive for control. this is just another way of controlling people.

gotcha...

right on man..

its stupid tho...but you are so friggin right....like my situation, nothin to do with gays or anything....

but me and my girlfriend broke up like 3 months ago and now were trying to be friends...........and there are those people who dont like it....why? because they want it to be their way, because if it isnt....they arent in control of things.....

nice key in man...i like that

Been there with the whole being friends with your ex, it's your choice and hers.

people need to kick rocks

Tue 05/26/09 11:58 PM

bet you have one hell of a story too

i just realized that after all of the things that have happened in life that is what you have to do

people dont get it....but thats part of the concept

those who dont get it....yep...they dont stay around too long

and im happy.....

i love people...all kinds...old young gay straight black white....got no time to descriminate...i do what i think is right

Every writer has a hell of a story.
I've dealt with so much bashing from society, including my family but I refuse to let that break me.

people just gotta to them, as long as u aint hurting anyone in the process no one gotta worry about it

Tue 05/26/09 11:46 PM

i figured everybody else would be scared to comment

so i did

youre cool...im down with that totally....its bs....im with the..."do what you want and screw what people think as long as youre happy and dont hurt anybody else" philosophy

That's how I live my friend. You're pretty cool yourself :)