xxkonstantine125xx's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:39 PM

Its BS

Okay heres my take: (I made a post called "homosexuality" in a thread on here recently check it out)

Homosexuality is not "Wrong" nor should it even be up for discussion in court. Gays and Lesbians are amongst us as humans the same as everyone else. That comment I just made was almost ignorant itself because there should be no gay or lesbian "stereotype." But unfortunately there has to be because of peoples lack of acceptance of reality. People do what they do all of the time. Guess how much it effects me? Zero. None. UNLESS I ALLOW IT TO. People are just bored and they need to "meddle" if thats how you spell it, with things that dont concern them.

Its all just silly. I have lesbians and gays who are my friends...ya think I have to watch them have sex? Or watch them kiss each other because THEY MAKE ME?! Nope...they have sex behind their doors and they only kiss when it is appropriate.

JUST
I
DO

It is all just annoying to me how people are so ignorant to the idea. Let it go...we got more things to worry about then gay/lesbians.....I have no problem with it myself.

Lol I thought you were being sarcastic that's why I asked you to explain. I do agree with you entirely.

nah.. ;)

Lol thank you for being real and understanding :]

Tue 05/26/09 11:35 PM

I was shaking my head as a I said, "Wow"....if I need to explain let me know

hmm do explain please.

Its BS

Okay heres my take: (I made a post called "homosexuality" in a thread on here recently check it out)

Homosexuality is not "Wrong" nor should it even be up for discussion in court. Gays and Lesbians are amongst us as humans the same as everyone else. That comment I just made was almost ignorant itself because there should be no gay or lesbian "stereotype." But unfortunately there has to be because of peoples lack of acceptance of reality. People do what they do all of the time. Guess how much it effects me? Zero. None. UNLESS I ALLOW IT TO. People are just bored and they need to "meddle" if thats how you spell it, with things that dont concern them.

Its all just silly. I have lesbians and gays who are my friends...ya think I have to watch them have sex? Or watch them kiss each other because THEY MAKE ME?! Nope...they have sex behind their doors and they only kiss when it is appropriate.

JUST
I
DO

It is all just annoying to me how people are so ignorant to the idea. Let it go...we got more things to worry about then gay/lesbians.....I have no problem with it myself.

Lol I thought you were being sarcastic that's why I asked you to explain. I do agree with you entirely.

Tue 05/26/09 11:23 PM

I was shaking my head as a I said, "Wow"....if I need to explain let me know

hmm do explain please.

Tue 05/26/09 11:11 PM
Edited by xxkonstantine125xx on Tue 05/26/09 11:16 PM
Today was the vote to see if we can overturn prop 8's passing, did we take a step forward and stop this hateful proposition from going forward? No we did not. I'm not angry but rather hurt that people can sit there and think that gay marriage is unholy and morally wrong.

Since ignorant people can sit there and say that gay marriage is repulsive and offensive I'm done biting my tongue.

Tonight I watched the news and there was a black preacher who sat there and said "we have many black families that are broken. Children growing up without fathers and this would be wrong, it would affect the black community even more."

For the first time ever I gave religion the middle finger. This preacher who is supposed to preach about love and God sat there and focused on the black community not basic human rights.

Blacks didn't have rights, and neither did women but for a minority to sit there and say this is such a leap backwards.

How would you feel if you couldn't marry because you're significant other were a different race? Had a mental disability? Or because they had blue eyes?

These are all based on genetics things we are born with and are engraved into us.

So for someone to sit there and take away basic rights from US Citizens is wrong, unethical and so hypocritical.

Double Standards suck and so do the people who apply them.

Since I'm focusing on hypocrites and all this nonsense might as well bring up Obama's victory ( OH YES I"M TAKING IT THERE) I voted for the guy, hell I even campaigned.

When he won I was thrilled because we needed change and I don't mean race wise. I was a Hillary supporter but Obama was the lesser of two evils. I didn't care that Obama was half black and I never saw his color of skin, so when black people sat there and said "This is a victory for us blacks, don't try to take it away" it outraged me because it wasn't a victory for blacks, it was a victory for people who wanted change, who saw eye to eye with Obama, it was a victory for people who believed in Obama.

His color of skin was never a factor or a plus for me. I listened to him speak I saw where he stood on topics and I respected him.

When we all stop focusing on color, that's when racism will end. This includes minorities implying that their color of skin is a benefit or on the contrary.

When we can live our lives and not judge, criticize, blame, or put others down that's when we will be able to live in real equality.

The bible was written by man, translated by man and who knows what it really said.
I believe religion is to keep people in control. You may disagree and you are entitled to your opinion.

I'm not religious, but I never knock down or mock religion because I understand we all need something to believe in.

To make this short all I'm trying to say is life your life and be happy, don't let society's ignorance and people who are angry bring you down.

Every civil movement has had obstacles that had to be broken down. Fight the good fight and don't let people's ignorance fill your heart with hate, instead show them the beauty that is in you.

Because if you have the capability to love someone regardless of what people think or say, chances are you have a beautiful soul and don't let anyone taint that.

THIS FIGHT IS NOT OVER MY FRIENDS WE WILL PREVAIL AND BE ABLE TO SAY "I DO", NEVER GIVE UP. MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND LIVE A HAPPY AND FULFILLING LIFE <3

Mon 05/18/09 03:32 PM

Awesome flippin title, especially when it's so obvious you do have a diamond of a heart. Some would think I mean cold and brittle, yet ooo what a sight to behold - nahhhh multifaceted and glistening a blood-red diamond now has bittersweet documentation.

:]

Mon 05/18/09 11:57 AM

your heartfelt emotions are expressed beautifully...to be able to feel such, means you are capable of feeling again...:smile:

Thank you

Mon 05/18/09 11:40 AM

sometimes i wish i didnt even HAVE a heart...............it'd be sooooooooooooooooooooo much less painful!!!!
smokin

Lol we all feel that at one time or another, I know this piece is sad, but I wouldn't really change my feelings for her.
I just wish I had the option to.

how WELL do i know what your saying!!!!!!!!flowerforyou
its SH!TTY to be HURT.........and its VERY HARD to change how you feel about someone that you cared about VERY MUCH!!!!! in fact.....YOU CANT!!!!
thats why i wish i had NO FEELINGS, no HEART, & wish i didnt GIVE A SH!T!!!!!!!

flowerforyou

Whats the point of being human if we felt nothing? what's the point to living if there's no purpose? it's human nature to care. don't let pain make you bitter or cold.

Mon 05/18/09 10:46 AM

This is a very heartfelt piece. I enjoyed seeing your work, and I look forward to reading more! Hang in there! flowerforyou

Thank you :] I will

Mon 05/18/09 10:40 AM

sometimes i wish i didnt even HAVE a heart...............it'd be sooooooooooooooooooooo much less painful!!!!
smokin

Lol we all feel that at one time or another, I know this piece is sad, but I wouldn't really change my feelings for her.
I just wish I had the option to.

Mon 05/18/09 10:33 AM

Yes, you seem to be a sensitive Soul....while that may be painful at times, it is also very beautiful too. Your writes are often poignant and simply so very human.

Ty for sharing your Soul with us flowerforyou :heart:

Thank You :] it's what I aim for.

Any writer can be inspired to write about happiness, but only a true writer can write a masterpiece from a tragedy :]

Mon 05/18/09 10:32 AM

Great write!

"Sometimes I wish I could stop my heart from feeling", I have felt this many times myself.

:thumbsup: waving

If we only had control of what we felt.
It is beautiful, but also tragic.

Mon 05/18/09 09:58 AM
Every night I think of you which I wish I wouldn't do. Since the day you ended our friendship I can't help but miss you. I know that missing you is something I shouldn't do, but I can't help it. My heart bleeds for you. My lips constantly mouth how much I miss you and my mind only seems to know your name. I'm sorry I love you. I'm sorry that I don't know how to pick up myself and get over you. I only wanted a friendship with you, but you bailed. I'm sorry that I can't forget all the things I dealt with. I really am. You don't know how much I miss you or Mikey. Life is a struggle, but watching someone you loved for 6 years walk away without any hesitation is a poison to me. You promised to always be a part of my life, yet you're gone. I don't deserve this.

Sometimes I wish I could stop my heart from feeling. I wish I could paralyze it and be able to remove every piece that holds any feeling for you, but I'd probably end up destroying my heart.

You run through my veins,my heart,my mind, and my soul.

There are months at a time where I don't feel the symptoms to this illness, but I eventually relapse. You are so much more to me than some cheap knock off drug. You are so much more to me than I can imagine.

The sad part is, I can't forget you because no matter what you will always be apart of me. No matter how many times I find another temporary drug, you are what I most desire.

Every memory we shared will never be erased. Time doesn't heal all wounds. I'm sure you know that.

It's easier to forgive those who don't know you as well than those that have loved you and been there since day one.

I took you with good and bad. Through the sadness and happiness, but in the end that never mattered because now it's just me here in my bed remembering what you felt like in my arms.

Wed 05/13/09 09:52 PM

I feel that fo sho

Met a gal a week ago and it hurts how much I adore her

I can definitely relate... it's been 3 years and I miss her more each day. but as long as shes happy :] I'm happy

Wed 05/13/09 08:43 PM
Feelings held deep within the unknown seek the truth.

Escaping through stitched up wounds once concealed by healing words,

Nothing is safe including the most vacant soul.

Waiting for an epiphany that seems to be retained each passing second.

Gasping for some sort of comfort, seeking pleasure within oneself is invalid.

The touch of the savior is so close yet so far away.

Nothing disguises the purity of evil lacking within the beating heart.

A heart almost frozen beating once every hundred years is now dead

Your lips freeze my soul and I come back begging for more.

Your touch burns my skin yet I still need it.

Your stare kills my hopes and dreams yet I seek it.

You are my savior but also my death

You are the air I breathe but also the carbon dioxide I inhale.

You are the reason I smile but also the reason I yearn.

The slash marks you've left within my heart seem not to heal.

You are my pain and bliss,yet still...

I desire you.

Wed 05/13/09 08:39 PM

when i first layed my eyes on you,

my heart smiled inside,

i knew there was sumthin special about you,

everything seemed so right

only you make me feel this way

only you make me tremble n shake

only you know how to make me smile

only you know what to say

your smile is what i crave for

ur hugs are the best

your kisses are breath taking

ur nothing like any of the rest

ur beauty stands out

you know this is true

you are my only love

i cant go on without you

so swear ull stay by my side

no matter what happens along the way

keep in mind ill love you forever,

...forever and a day.

Wed 05/13/09 08:37 PM
I could spend the rest of my life,
letting you know what you mean to me,
but nothing could prove the love i have,
or how i feel like this isnt reality.

love is supposed to be pain,
but also bliss at the same time,
love is sumthin essential,
also sumthin very hard to find.

we have our hard times,
but we always manage to pull through,
thats because love works both ways,
it has to be me n you.

theres nothing like the glow in your eyes,
that gives me my inspiration,
love me like you never loved,
love me with admiration.

your beauty is unique,
one in a million so hard to find,
but what else can i say im bless.
i have u, ur mine.

your kisses are like poetic verses,
flowin through my soul beating through my heart,
as long as i have you,
i know ill never fall apart.

dont turn your back on wat we have,
or anything stupid that i do,
because i can b the biggest **** up,
but ill always be here for you.

your love makes my life whole,
i wouldnt expect you to understand,
because its difficult to comprehend,
so just give me your hand.

ill try my best to explain,
i might not be perfect but for you im sure to try,
to make you the happiest woman,
until the final tear runs down my eye

until then ill love you
even if we say goodbye,
i cant promise forever,
but i can tell you ill try.

help me understand,
who you are and what you need,
i promise you wont need anyone or anything,
youll have everything in me.

Mon 05/11/09 11:41 PM

I feel for you in these tough times you are going through. I have been through VERY similar situations with my father and family in the past. When I was 20 he found out I was a lesbian, said some very hurtful things and kicked me out of the house. That was (and still is) the worst day of my life. I was always "daddy's girl" since I was born, and he never talked to me like that in my life. Since then, things have gotten better, but I can tell you, that it does take time. I also am mexican, and being a lesbian in a mexican family is not always easy either. For many years, I didn't bring my girlfriends around, or talk about my sexuality with pretty much anyone in the family, mostly my dad. It wasn't until last summer (a year after I moved out of state) that I brought my girlfriend (at the time) back to Michigan with me for a visit. I didn't hide who I was, even in front of my dad. That was probably the hardest thing I have ever done, I was nervous for weeks before I even left to go there. But, as it turns out, it was probably the best feeling ever. I would not say he was overly joyed about it, but he didn't make a scene either. And we are still talking now, so it couldn't have been all that bad.
What I'm trying to say I guess is that it does get easier. The more you live for yourself and not anyone else, you will be much more happy. It took me way too long to realize that, but now that I have, I couldn't be more happy.
Live your life for you, and enjoy it.
Don't let anyone make you feel that you are wrong for being who you are, and never be ashamed of it, because (as I'm sure you know) there is nothing to be ashamed of. there is however, something to be ashamed of when you live your life as someone you are not simply to please someone else.
Good luck with all that you do in life.
Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

:] thanks

Mon 05/11/09 11:37 PM

Your letter was well written and thought out. It had feeling and gut. Wouldn't it have been nice if you could tell him those things to his face before leaving. Without interruption.

The lives we live are afterall ours. We make a choice to be who we are. The way we live. We may not have a choice in our sexuality...but what is that anyway? Sexuality.

A bomb such as yours...detonated for the first time....will of course bring with it fear and guilt, and remorse. A parent will find it difficult to understand or even imagine what they did wrong or how to change it. As...that is how we as ignorant people will percieve ourselves through our childrens failings...shortcomings...achievments, etc etc. An anger may converge and play itself out or not. As a parent...I myself would have been overcome with anger, guilt, all the things I could not gather up and untangle. It would have taken me years to come to grips with it. Thinking, thinking, and rethinking. Wondering and pondering and figuring out what it is really. Coming to terms with the years I spent thinking one thing and now being told my whole life watching you grow up wasn't at all what I thought it would be. Why...how...did I miss something? Was I so blind? How could he she do this to me?? Do you hate me that much? What am I gonna tell people? How is this gonna affect me? What about grandchildren? My dreams? My dreams for you? What am I gonna do? Me me me me me me me...that"s what it boils down to. Me. Now...when the "me" finds peace and comes to terms with its'self....and learns that my childs life is their own and they will live what they know or feel is right for them...maybe then...I will capture and regain my unconditional parental love.

Accept... that there just may have been something I could not put my finger on all those times I was saying you could do better. Understanding that I was really saying "I could have done better"...laying it on you, because it is too late for me.

Love is blind you know...it sees what it wants to see. Once the eyes are opened and the mind set free...we find that our norm is not all norm. Seeing that there is indeed colors...gray areas are real..black and white is not all there is.

One of the most beautiful things to witness is a rainbow in its full spectrum......and the people who love it, enjoy the beauty of it's range. The remarkable clarity and the vividness...the openess to what it means. The pure love of the rainbow just because, "it is".

Give it time. As time is what you also need.

Do you understand what I am trying to say?

Kat

Thank you for your reply it seriously touched my heart :]

Mon 05/11/09 11:33 PM

Welcome back.

thank you

Mon 05/11/09 11:33 PM

I'm looking to meet ladies whether it be for friendship or whatever it leads to :]

I'm pretty mellow so let me know if you'd like to talk.
waving

How are you doing? I remember you