Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:56 AM
I found it a couple of times. Both of them were amazing women in their own ways. But alas I am single again.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/09/15 04:55 AM
I can agree with that. So I went ahead and cancelled my monday. SO now I'm home doing laundry and taking my car out to get inspected.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 10:32 AM
So if this thread is about marriage why don't we talk about it for a little. Like is it supposed to be what kind of marriage do you wish to have? Or is it about the criteria by which you wish to base your choice for marriage upon? Is it about the reasons for wanting to get married in the first place? Or maybe Marriage by state or religion? There are so many things to talk about with this topic. Like what colors do you plan to have your wedding to be themed,and what kind of music would you have played at your wedding?

Here's how I am going to talk about marriage.

I am divorced. I am not going to go into what or who did wrong. It didn't work out. It wasn't a good experience. I do have an awesome kid out of it. Its not what I wanted for my marriage. I look at what my parents had and went through and mine was nothing even remotely similar. It didn't last my son was still very young at the time and I make it a point to avoid any contact with my ex that isn't about my son. I don't bad mouth his mom out of respect for him.

But I think I would get married to the right girl if she would have me of course. But it isn't something I personally will rush into. There have been a few really great girls in my life I have thought about marrying but for some reason or another we are no longer together. I'd still like to have for myself something like what my parents had. They met and were married after seventeen days. They remained with each other till the very end which would have been forty-five years this may. Through eight kids as many different states and countries over the years. The idea is still pretty cool at least to me anyway.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 10:07 AM
Who knows as to why. But they even have a lot of manga written about the topic. So its obviously a problem the people are putting some thought into. I find their culture to be very interesting and it would be a shame to have it go the way of the dodo.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 09:59 AM
Time for some sunday coffee.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 09:54 AM
Well I know for me the first thing is to what is written. If its only a one or two word letter for a first letter without a hi or how are you doing. I usually wont respond. Also I don't always respond right away because I'm not on all the time so I respond when I am. Keep your head up though and good luck.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 06:46 AM
Coffee and conversation. Cause I gotsta have my coffee lol.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 05:02 AM
Don't hate the haters. Let us instead pity the penis envy.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/08/15 05:00 AM
I don't really think about that sort of thing. It would feel too much like a set schedule if I did. So I tend to let things happen and go with the flow. As disagreements come up is when you find out if you can "work" together to sort it out or not. No matter what happened its always been worth it. From the memories of good times to lessons learned about the bad times. Knowledge is power after all.

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:49 PM

If she didn't want to then I'm obviously not her type either. ohwell laugh
so what your saying is if she didn't "satisfy you" you wouldn't want to marry her? I would think even in this day and age that would be a good thing not to drop your crackers straight away.

Cant help it if I want a woman who wants me as much as I want her. Its what I want. Also no where did I mention a time limit to the dating process or a timetable as to when it were to happen. laugh laugh
if you weren't so good looking I would swish my hair and walk away laugh

Just to let you know if you did I'd still look at your butt as you walked away.and maybe I would walk extra slow then bigsmile

blushing :banana:

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:46 PM

Sometimes I just feel like stirring the pot.laugh
and making brownies or cookies! rofl
Hell yeah!

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:46 PM

so what your saying is if she didn't "satisfy you" you wouldn't want to marry her? I would think even in this day and age that would be a good thing not to drop your crackers straight away.

Cant help it if I want a woman who wants me as much as I want her. Its what I want. Also no where did I mention a time limit to the dating process or a timetable as to when it were to happen. laugh laugh
if you weren't so good looking I would swish my hair and walk away laugh

Just to let you know if you did I'd still look at your butt as you walked away.pitchfork

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:38 PM
Sometimes I just feel like stirring the pot.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:36 PM

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:26 PM

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 02:12 PM

I have a question, why do some men try so hard to marry the girl and then moan about the other half or cheat. women cheat too but im just asking the male point of view.

I know a 3 year old boy who will cry until you give him a certain toy, but then when he get's it and plays with it for a minute he forgets about it and wants to play with a new toy.

Marilyn Monroe sang, "After you get what you want you don't want it.."

The best thing we can do is tease them until marriage (not give them fully everything, like almost but not enough to satisfy them, this is very tricky to master), then we can stop trying because nothing we do will ever make them happy again.

I wouldn't marry a woman who couldn't satisfy me during the dating phase. whoa noway

lionsbrew's photo
Sat 02/07/15 11:42 AM
Another work week finally over!

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/06/15 03:44 PM
I'm thinking it might be time to get back onto the dating scene.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/06/15 02:36 PM

Fantasize about getting married to a woman that you love and find sexy and having a child or more, creating a family that you cherish more than anything else? Because that's often what women fantasize about (except with a man)..So, if not then what do you fantasize about in life? Sports, sex, beer and sandwiches? And if that is the case do you ever get bored?

I don't fantasize about sports, beer,or sandwiches. If I want those I go get those. Sex of course I fantasize about that most people do male or female. I fantasize about much less realistic things. Like a story or something or a new character to draw. Maybe even some mellow chill melody to play on an instrument or other new song I wanna learn and cover. A family I have one of those and not just my son. All of my siblings and especially my friends. Because friends are the family you get to choose.

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/06/15 02:15 PM
I'm too blue collar to go after princesses.laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25