Community > Posts By > lionsbrew

lionsbrew's photo
Fri 02/06/15 03:12 AM
I like my Buick. Its comfy even if it is a bit older. I have owned my fair share of cars and trucks. Driving either is fun both have differences that make each its own fun to drive.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/05/15 04:27 PM
Its not so bad. Sure its nice to have that special someone. But happiness can be found without.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:43 AM

bro.. nice ta see you hangin out.. how ya doin? and the lil man?? he must be HUGE by now huh.. :thumbsup:

I'm alright as I can be. I buried my pops last friday so still a bit out of it. The boy is getting pretty big though. He'll be 15 this april.noway

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:40 AM
Still feeling a bit on the somber side of things.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 02/05/15 08:37 AM

LIONSBREW
Wedding

I feel this cards asks you to look at past relationships and review your feelings, with the intention of healing your heart. A past relationship(s) may still be influencing you. Does the thought of marriage or LTR make you feel like the man in the picture? Even if it's somewhere hidden, deep down? If so there is still be some healing needing to be done.
It may also be helpful to look if and how your parents' marriage/relationship affects your feelings and beliefs about relationships.

Its so funny that would be the card I get lol. My parents met after 17 days and were married for 44yrs. My dad just recently passed, he and my mom were together and a very loving couple the entire time they were married. I look at how my first marriage went and how other relationships went and they just never measured up. At least in my opinion they had something special. I was just telling my older brother I may just remain single indefinitely cause I don't see myself finding that in this day and age.laugh laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:36 PM

Well Nenew you wrote a lot, but didn't say much about what you want. Or, why you are here.

Might I recommend some light reading?

That is a great book.I have read it a few times.laugh I know I'm off topic but I haven't seen that particular book mentioned in almost ten years.laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/04/15 06:00 PM
Pink floyd-Sheep

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/04/15 05:30 PM

((((sis, bro, TTO, 2k, Catch)))) hope everyone is doing great. Miss you all drinker flowerforyou :heart: smokin :thumbsup: waving

Miss you too ((((((Sis)))))

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/04/15 05:29 PM
Sure and single.

lionsbrew's photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:28 PM

Most of you are saying that in other words it's my fault. I think one person said he was immature and didn't point the finger at me and then one person said they were going through the same thing but he is starting to grow up, (I'm happy for that lady). Thank you all for proving that at least in part it's because of the way society blames women when men do wrong things that men would grow up to think it's ok to behave this way. Obviously, men are not held accountable for creating babies. So, I do not believe in marriage because guys don't want that life...this is why I don't give it to them. I did not trap anyone but thanks for all responses..

I didn't point the finger, I asked a question as to get some insight into the situation.

A man who has a child is supposed to be as accountable and just as responsible as the mother. My son was born when I was twenty. His mother and I haven't been together for more than ten years. I was the one who called the appropriate channels to make sure my support comes right out of my check the moment he went to live with her. I see my son whenever possible. I've gone in arrears once or twice when in between jobs and have paid the rears. No I don't want or need any kind of pat on the back either because that is how a real man handles that sort of situation, and that "is" supposed to be the norm. Yes it is sad that it isn't but please don't generalize the idea. Some of us are man enough to hold ourselves responsible like the rest of the adult world.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/03/15 05:09 PM

It's a tricky business .. . Can you easily differentiate flirtatious fun in the forum and a true connection .

Take me for example .. For those who know me .. Does my cheeky humour confuse men . .. . Give you false hope that I in fact want to jump your bones . Can you tell the difference between flirtatious humour and genuine attraction :-)

I think I can for the most part. Usually when someone is really into me I can tell. If I give off the wrong impression I usually apologize in as polite a manner as possible.
you are a such a sweetie lionsbrew ... i can't imagine you giving off the wrong impression . Why has someone not snapped you up yet

I have been working on myself and the things going on in my life. So I haven't been on the market for sometime. laugh

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/03/15 03:56 PM
Edited by lionsbrew on Tue 02/03/15 03:57 PM
Have you ever explained how you are feeling to said persons?Or how their behavior makes you feel? A lot of times us guys can be oblivious to a problem unless told about it directly. Being subtle about things doesn't generally help either.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/03/15 03:53 PM

It's a tricky business .. . Can you easily differentiate flirtatious fun in the forum and a true connection .

Take me for example .. For those who know me .. Does my cheeky humour confuse men . .. . Give you false hope that I in fact want to jump your bones . Can you tell the difference between flirtatious humour and genuine attraction :-)

I think I can for the most part. Usually when someone is really into me I can tell. If I give off the wrong impression I usually apologize in as polite a manner as possible.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/03/15 03:42 PM
I don't think I've ever had bad sex with some one I was in love with. There's been times where it was a little awkward because of people being new with each other. But being attentive and paying attention to your S.O helps people figure out what the other person is into and whatnot.

lionsbrew's photo
Tue 02/03/15 01:41 PM
Feeling alrightish.

lionsbrew's photo
Mon 02/02/15 07:02 PM
I haven't read anything about it.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/01/15 07:59 PM
Blue man group- Attention please yell if you're paying attention.

lionsbrew's photo
Sun 02/01/15 06:36 PM
Thinking about work tomorrow.....noway

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:17 PM
Temper Trap- Sweet disposition.

lionsbrew's photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:13 PM

funny...

when cat's, will be the first extincted, by larger more powerful forces...

but some live in daydreams as real.

You know that the common house cat has a more diverse menu of prey items then any other animal besides human beings.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25