Community > Posts By > Superman1792

Superman1792's photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:14 PM
i think adrian peterson will be rookie of the year this year he was great in college and he showed sunday why he might be the best player to come out of this years draft

Superman1792's photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:06 PM
i think Derek anderson will be a good fit for the Browns as starting QB. i was surprised the browns traded Frye so fast though. i dont think Quinn will start this year.

Superman1792's photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:03 PM
i didn't even hear about john kronus that sucks. with crush and benoit dying off like this i hope that no other wrestlers die anytime soon. tests on benoit's brain from all the flying head butts said he had the brain of an 85 year old and obviously he wasn't all there because of what he did

Superman1792's photo
Wed 09/12/07 09:00 PM
i think the yankees and red sox will face each other in the ALCS Red sox have proven they have been the best team all year but i am still pulling for the yankees. all the games should be great no matter what teams make the playoffs

Superman1792's photo
Wed 08/01/07 08:07 PM
Gagne going to the Red Sox is bad news for everyone else. Unless someone gets hurt i think the Red sox go all the way.

Superman1792's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:02 PM
i use ares ultra to download movies and songs it downloads very fast and i have never had a virus from using it

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 11:31 PM
you might like the teams but the vikings, browns, packers, and lions will not go to the playoffs this year. browns can't even sign their first round picks yet lol. eagles look awesome as well as the colts and patriots

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 11:27 PM
i agree celticricket alot of people just judge nascar when so many other sports have been blamed for drugs. bonds, mcguire, and sosa have never tested positive for steroids but mcguire at the time took legal drugs which he says he took for most of his career. nascar are some of the best athletes on earth.

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:50 PM
People hate to hear it but my driver Jeff Gordon will win his 80th race this weekend and become the winniest driver in Indy history passing Rick Mears, Al Unser, and i believe Mario Andretti. It will be his 5th win at the legendary track.

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:42 PM
yeah that will be funny to see the sadler slide haha. seems funny that truex was struggling until theresa knew earnhardt was leaving that week truex got stuff that earnhardt never even got. dale jr is going to hendrick so he will be fine lol

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:39 PM
Rumor is that bobby labonte will be the 4th car of RCR next year which is good cause bobby always races good in a chevy. JJ Yeley might go to Robert Yates racing so i have no idea who would go to the 18 car there are plenty of drivers who would love the chance to drive for gibbs. i dont think gibbs moving to toyota would be the best idea right now eventually it will be but not the way they are running right now

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:35 PM
i would love to own a patrick roy jersey the greatest goalie ever when he won the title with the avs my favorite hockey team ray bourque got a trophy best year ever for me watching the NHL if i had to get any other jersey it would be david deacon jones or johnny unitas

Superman1792's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:30 PM
i would love to go to eagles training camp or steelers camp they are the closest teams that i like. michael vick if he is guilty and it seems like he is he will go to jail for 6 years or so bills became the 4th team to sign a first round draft pick

Superman1792's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:57 PM
Jr Motorsports will now have controlling rights to the Dale Earnhardt Jr licensing name not Hendrick just another step in Dale Jr securing his future and his own company

Superman1792's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:53 PM
the colts and bengals might meet in the playoffs if they keep their offenses doing so well the bengals need a defense like new england or pittsburgh if they wanna stop the colts though

Superman1792's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:15 PM
a ton of first round picks have yet to sign on with their teams as training camps begin this week and next. brady quinn has yet to sign with the browns unless he signed sometime today. the steelers are the only team to sign all of their draft picks so far. I hope the Lions do well for their fans when you wear a bag on your head you must not be very proud but at least you are there in the stadium.

Superman1792's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:09 PM
Ginn and DEI officially became one company today Regan Smith was sent to the truck series in the Ginn Truck. starting this weekend the 01 of Mark Martin and the 15 of menard are owned by ginn and the 8 and 1 of dale jr and truex are owned by DEI. Newman and Haas Racing may buyout Robert Yates racing which would be a huge deal for both parties involved. Newman Haas Racing has one the last 3 title in the champ car series and is on the way to a 4th title this season. M&Ms is still expected to
leave gilliland and go with elliott sadler for evernham

Superman1792's photo
Wed 07/25/07 03:00 PM
The Red Sox are looking tougher and tougher all the time there should be some awesome playoff games come october the way alot of these teams are playing

Superman1792's photo
Sun 07/22/07 07:18 PM
I agree that the Patriots can go all the way to the super bowl and win. I also think that they can be eliminated before the super bowl. The Chargers are a high powered team capable of winning it all. Manning and the COlts are a much better team then when the Pats held him to 3 points. The Steelers will bounce back from having a bad year last year the only question is big ben and how he plays. The Jets will suck as usual. The Bills will be better than last year but not as good as the Pats. I think Miami is better than people think they are. People picked the Patriots to win the super bowl last year too and it didnt' happen. ya just never know until the season begins.

Superman1792's photo
Sun 07/22/07 12:37 PM
that would be awesome to see Faulk become the GM he did a great job on NFL network last year

Previous 1 3