Community > Posts By > Superman1792

Superman1792's photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:38 PM
I think the Colts will repeat again alot of people might not think so but they have replaced all of their losses from last year and Joseph Addai will be even better this year if the defense plays better than it did last year they have a very good chance of winning it all. THey will play the Eagles from the NFC in the Super Bowl

Superman1792's photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:22 PM
if any team can pull it together its the Yankees they have the hitting talent but they need some pitchers all of them seem like they keep getting hurt.

Superman1792's photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:17 PM
I hate the Red Sox with a passion but they are a good team and they might win it all this year. I hate saying that because i am a die hard Yankees fan.

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:49 PM
the 49ers have vastly improved their team and i think they will do very well they have to contend with the Rams and Seahawks who look alot better too so it will be interesting how it all plays out. The Cowboys will have to play a much better Eagles team with McNabb healthy. The Giants lost a few key defensive players so i dont know how they will do. I think the COwboys will win more depending on when Romo falls apart haha

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:45 PM
I said no.81 because they said that is supposed to be his number. Sony signed on about 2 weeks ago as the primary sponsor to replace budweiser. Adidas has signed on along with other sponsors. this is the first i have heard of Pepsi mountain dew being his primary sponsor. maybe they have a co-sponsor deal throughout the season next year. i know that alot can happen before daytona. Kyle busch is rumored to be in the 8 car next year with Bud as his primary sponsor but you never know in nascar.

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 10:42 PM
Remember when the Yankees got all that talent and the Redskins got all of those star players they didn't do anything there might be too many egos on that team and with Moss on there he makes up for the rest of them. I think Cincinnati is due to have a big year and Pittsburgh is on the rebound too. Everyone the Colts lost the replaced with someone just as good or much younger so i can't wait for this season to start no matter who wins

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:15 PM
women's tennis hands down

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:14 PM
NFL football: Steelers
College football: MIchigan wolverines
MLB baseball: New York Yankees
NBA basketball: Los angeles Lakers
NHL Hockey: Colorado Avalanche
Nascar: Jeff Gordon
Indy: Sam Hornish

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:11 PM
Dale Jr needed to get out of his fathers shadow and no better can he do that then going with Hendrick motorsports. Bud will no longer be his sponsor but Sony will now be his full time sponsor. Jr will drive a Green car next year for Hendrick the number is most likely going to be the no.81. As good as he is at DEI i cant wait til his has some real power in his car daytona 500 winner anyone! haha

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:04 PM
Triple H is supposed to be the star in Bloodshot a movie based on a marvel comic book and then he will star in King Conan: Crown of Iron he should be back by summerslam though

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:01 PM
I will never pick the Patriots to go to the super bowl Colts or STeelers will go from the AFC and the Eagles or Saints from the NFC. Donovan McNabb will be healthy this year that is bad news for everyone else

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:55 PM
I am a die hard Rams fan they needed someone for special teams because they have sucked in recent year on special teams with some defensive help they signed some people and their offense will be better they signed drew bennett from tennessee they could make a run this year

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:38 PM
I agree i think more and more people will start winning races the Car of tomorrow is designed to let the smaller teams be more even with the bigger teams it will be interesting though that the COT will not race on a 1.5 mile track this year and most races are on that type of track i hope nascar knows what they are doing.

Superman1792's photo
Mon 07/16/07 07:13 PM
I had a ton of work done on my teeth to make them perfect because i think people in general want to kiss someone with a great smile.

1 3 Next