Community > Posts By > Diligent

Diligent's photo
Sat 05/01/10 12:39 AM
I am not a student of theology. But, I believe that knowledge originates from God, not Satan. God is omnipotent and all-knowing. According to the Bible, Satan is very powerful. However, he is not omnipotent or all-knowing.

In man's early existence in Genesis, man was sinless. He was naked and unashamed. Up until man's fall from grace, Adam was a loyal and obedient servant of God. I think that knowledge and discernment come from God. But, when they are coupled with our "free will", man is almost compelled to sin because we pursue earthly, temporal things--not spiritual things.

Diligent's photo
Sat 05/01/10 12:05 AM
I can't speak for all men or even a group of men. But I will say this. I believe that men seek different things/women at different phases of their lives.

When I was younger, I only thought about "hot women" with all the curves, flowing hair, and implants. As I have matured, I have come to admire intelligent, independent women who are loyal and emotionally stable. Looks aren't as important as they used to be. But, they don't hurt. In other words, there has to be substance too. Beauty is a magnetic attraction, but it doesn't last forever and much of it is "store bought."

Diligent's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:43 PM

My favorite is "the Crucifix" because I don't see any way out of it. I know this site has several MMA competitors. How can you get out of "the Crucifix"?

It is my favorite position because you can pound their head at your discretion, crank their neck, or go for a choke hold out of it.

Diligent's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:37 PM
My favorite is "the Crucifix" because I don't see any way out of it. I know this site has several MMA competitors. How can you get out of "the Crucifix"?

Diligent's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:29 PM

Well, Melody, believe it or not, there is a whole world that exists outside of yourself. I wanted to know about the Mingle2 patrons' experiences.

I find it hard to believe that you dedicated bloggers (one can tell from your number of posts) have time to meet actual humans off of the computer.

I don't get what INSITE means? Either you meet people on this site and have face to face meetings or you don't.

I am not older than you. You make the claim that you can "hang with twenty something" year old women in the looks department. If that were true, you would probably have a man and no time for blogging.

Continuing to try and put people down for posting here in the forums more than you think they should is not going to help you at all. You're just making yourself sound whiny. That's definitely going to turn off many women.

I am not trying to impress you or anyone else on this site. It just seems that there are many 40 something women who still think they are god's gift to men. I don't share that viiew.

Diligent's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:22 PM
Well, Melody, believe it or not, there is a whole world that exists outside of yourself. I wanted to know about the Mingle2 patrons' experiences.

I find it hard to believe that you dedicated bloggers (one can tell from your number of posts) have time to meet actual humans off of the computer.

I don't get what INSITE means? Either you meet people on this site and have face to face meetings or you don't.

I am not older than you. You make the claim that you can "hang with twenty something" year old women in the looks department. If that were true, you would probably have a man and no time for blogging.

Diligent's photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:08 PM
Last night I was in a lively discussion with several women that many Mingle2 patrons are here for FRIENDSHIP and BLOGGING only.

I base this on the fact that Mingle2 has a global patronage and many members are actively posting and responding to posts.

Based upon the response to my post last night, it would seem that Mingle2 members have little time for actual dating.

So, I would like you, the Mingle2 patrons settle the issue:

How many of you have ACTUALLY DATED someone you met on this site? Be honest now.

How did that date/relationship work out, conclude, etc.?

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:22 PM

no use coming on here and attacking people because they arent like you... best to hang where u belong and fit in.... to each their own

I have seen the light. I will change my depraved ways, stop ogling college coeds, give up the booze, and go to church on Sundays.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:19 PM
So, do you ladies want to jump in a hot tub? lol

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:18 PM

It is hard to believe that you ladies could be in a relationship when you spend your waking hours blogging.

We are busy blocking guys like you and trying to find real men to date.

Don't worry honey--I like my women a few decades younger.

Only because women with sense wouldn't give you the time of day.

I may not be 25 but at 44 - I can give most a run for their money plus I have an education and my own money/career.

I have dated women who were lawyers,who had doctorate and masters degrees, who were professors and accountants. I can hold my own with thhe best of them.

Well, bully for you! laugh

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:15 PM

It is hard to believe that you ladies could be in a relationship when you spend your waking hours blogging.

Only because women with sense wouldn't give you the time of day.

I may not be 25 but at 44 - I can give most a run for their money plus I have an education and my own money/career.

I have dated women who were lawyers,who had doctorate and masters degrees, who were professors and accountants. I can hold my own with thhe best of them.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:11 PM

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:09 PM
I never said I was in a relationship.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:08 PM
I am talking college aged. Say 22-24 years old. That is legal in all 50 states.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:06 PM

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:03 PM

That is my point. All dating sites have some seedy element, some odd sect. THANK YOU!

We never denied that... We just pointed out that on Mingle you're shielded from it and not so much on CL...

So THANK YOU!!! Not sure for what...

No one forces you on Craigslist to open your e-mail responses. You have the sole discretion to discard them, answer them, or read them. And, if you were to actually date someone from this site, there would be no more protection than any other routine date. If you refer to the message filters as a safety mechanism, there are ways around that.

No one has gotten around mine yet....

Dude, if you like Craigslist that's fine.. We don't.. You asked we told you.. If you ask and people answer why get defensive? No one has been busted from here that I'm aware of for prostitution rings.. They boot scammers/spammers.... I'm feeling very safe here.. I like it.. I don't need nor want Craigslist but not even attempting to deter you from it.. If you like it, you like it..

It is not that I am a big fan, I don't care for the "holier than thou" attitude when Mingle2 has the same types of perverts, stalkers, and oddballs. It does.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:01 PM

Theres plenty of vivacious vixens on Craigslist and if you go to Men Seeking Women you'll find all the guys who've already tapped it....
May the force be with youdrinker

Never thought I would anything that would include "vivacious vixens" and "tapped" with "May the force be with you"......George Lucas would be proud.laugh laugh laugh

You are wrong. If you frequent the site, you can meet younger women, who have seldom been "tapped".

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:58 PM

That is my point. All dating sites have some seedy element, some odd sect. THANK YOU!

We never denied that... We just pointed out that on Mingle you're shielded from it and not so much on CL...

So THANK YOU!!! Not sure for what...

No one forces you on Craigslist to open your e-mail responses. You have the sole discretion to discard them, answer them, or read them. And, if you were to actually date someone from this site, there would be no more protection than any other routine date. If you refer to the message filters as a safety mechanism, there are ways around that.

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:51 PM

Diligent's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:47 PM
So, Mingle2 patrons are "classier" in their depravity than other dating sites and you garrulous females AREN'T BLOGGING right now?