Community > Posts By > Diligent

Diligent's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:21 AM
Kitten:

By the looks of it, you have got what it takes to "jump start" men from 18-99 [inclusive].

Diligent's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:11 AM
Eligible females between the ages of 18-55 are invited to "rate my profile". Give me your honest opinion. In all fairness, you should compare me to "regular joes", not "Hollywood types".

Diligent's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:04 AM
I am a single, healthy, moderately handsome, and intelligent bachelor. I have received communications and contacts from women who:
(1) are not what they claim to be, [from another country running a scam], and (2) who lose interest after a few messages. I have initiated contact with many women who (1) are not that attractive, (2) but, whose profiles interest me. Regardless, the vast majority of these women assign a profound value in responding to e-mail messages or other friendly prompts. I am "not on the make" and do not desire to "jump every woman's bones" on the web site. I wish to engage in the lost art form and practice of "COMMUNICATION". Merely speaking to me or another individual does not obligate you in any way. It is a way of exchanging thoughts, ideas, and feelings even though a romantic relationship is not likely to blossom. Heck, by the looks of it, there are many women on the site who crave male company and attention. These "lonely hearts" may even enjoy the conversation.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next