PropheticServant's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:44 AM
moon

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:39 PM
Niente...

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:30 PM
That is not uncommon at all my dear! As an intercessor, I do an awful lot of ministry and outreach with others. If you need to talk to someone about these questions you have and the struggles you are facing, I would be glad to speak with you and/or refer you to other intercessors for help anytime. :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:23 PM
I've seen that before. It's great. I also saw a church sign recently that said,

"Warning: Exposure to the Son May Prevent Burning."

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:18 PM
Here is a wonderful song by a good man and a great Christian Brother.
It's an original song by Tom Cellie, and you can find his songs (this one included) on YouTube.com Also, if you have not heard of them yet, Check out "The Aaron Pelsue Band"--they create awesome worship music(Christian Rock).

"Lovesick Warrior"

Gone away
is my sorrow
here to stay
a bright tomorrow
The war is won
the battle raging
in His Son
I have the victory
I am free
to walk in liberty
he sanctioned me
to give Him glory

I will not fall
I will not tire
I will not run
I got a fire

Its Burning
Its burning
In me

I will not faint
I will not shy
I will not lose
I will not die

I'm burning
I'm burning
with love
Gone away
Is all suffering
Here to stay
The joy that freedom brings

And passion is my fuel
to do what I must do
Oh not my will but YOURS be done
In this race that I must run

Not by might but by Your spirit
The WORD transforms all who hear it
I will not fall
I will not tire
I will not run
I got a fire
Its burning, burning in me
Its burning, burning in me

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:51 PM
Edited by PropheticServant on Sat 03/07/09 02:54 PM
Excellent topic! Yes, God does answer all prayers (of His Children). And by that I mean the believers of Jesus Christ. Those who worship false Gods or who turn their face away from God, He also turns His face from them. But there is Grace, Mercy and endless Salvation for all who accept Him, follow, and obey.
He has a plan for ALL of His children. And there will be times in your life where you will pray for something to happen or for something to come to you. He who is The Beginning and The End knows all things...including what is right for you. At times he may not let what you pray for come to you right away, for there may be something you need to learn from a test or trial to help build character of strength FIRST.
Other times, God may not give you what you ask for or even take something from your life that has meaning to you. Rest assured than in His infinate wisdom and plan--He will never cause intentional pain to His children as He wants them all to feel joy and peace. But He may take something out of your life only so that He may replace it with something better for you later on. You must have faith that He alone has laid your path before you and will see it to completion!
Raise ALL of your burdens to Him!

There is something else you should know. Prayers are not the end all be all of your solutions. Jesus does not just want for us all to pray but to have a real and true relationship with Him. And just like in any relatonship there is give and take. Any conversation, especially between friends, has questions as well as answers. Pray! Absolutely. Pray every chance you get not only in hard times when you are asking God for something, but pray just to praise and speak to the Lord. He loves to hear your voice! But there is a second part to this conversaton--listening. He likes to be heard too. Meditation and/or being in the presence of the Holy Spirit will allow you to quiet your mind, and open your heart and soul to better hear Him speak to you. And I'm not talking about a loud booming voice from Heaven that you will hear audibly. The Holy Spirit helps us communicate to God and to understand better your path while in this world.

You should never "just give up" on Him, as He is with you always. Perhaps start trying meditation in combination with your prayers and you may just find the answers to your struggles, Sister! :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:59 AM
Over doing it just a bit again, my dear. lol ;P

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:44 AM
Has an evil furby collection

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:42 AM
Hansen rofl (if u call it music!)

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:40 AM
Catherine Hardewick

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:38 AM
Xena

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:34 AM
King

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:32 AM
bounding

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:24 AM
Oh! Alright fine...

Yes. lol

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:04 PM
What do you say to Italian instead?

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:00 PM
lifestyle :wink:

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:59 PM
has a midget in the closet for personal pool boy :P

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:57 PM
nope not a pookey.

*LMAO @ TB*

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:51 PM
No, it's just cat meat and buffalo testicles, isn't it?

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:39 AM
Secretly loves wearing pink tutus and dancing to Cher. ;)